Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
bonjourquebec said:
Hi,

Just want to clarify :D

if we say "date your file is opened" is it the AOR date? for example if one sent his application before december 5, 2011 and received his aor february 2012, what will be the rule implemented?

thank you
find below the comments by BIQ HongKong,

1.It is decided by the MICC that the new directive will be applied to files received on or after December 7, 2011.
Let us recall that the date of receipt of application is the date written down (stamped) by the MICC on the Application for a Selection Certificate (ASC) at the time of receipt of the request. Your file will be evaluated by old regulation.

Hope it helps.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi vicky,

just curious to know if both of your below posts refers to the same mail sent to you by quebec authorities?

And many thanks for sharing this valuable info with us :)
Keep up the good work buddy :)

vickyRocks said:
Hello Boy$ a good news for all of You!

I just received an email from BIQHK and it states that the rule implemented on ur file will be according to the date ur file was opened. or the date stamped on the letter...

I am relieved...

So no more, doubts..ENJOY..
vickyRocks said:
Below is the email:
Bonjour,

Il est décidé par le MICC que l'application de la nouvelle directive se fera pour les demandes reçues à partir du 7 décembre 2011 seulement et la nouvelle exigence ne sera pas appliquée aux demandes déjà reçues avant cette date.

Toutefois, vous pouvez transmettre au Ministère des tests d'évaluation linguistiques reconnus confirmant vos niveaux de compétences en français et en anglais. Nous pourrions vous demander d'en apporter la preuve selon le niveau que vous aurez déclaré dans votre demande. Si votre dossier est complet et que suite à l'évaluation de votre dossier le seuil de passage à la grille de sélection, en vertu du règlement de l'immigration est atteint, vous pourriez être accepté sans entrevue.

Les compétences linguistiques sont toujours évaluées de la même façon, par les mêmes pointages. Vous trouverez cette information dans le Guide des procédures d'immigration à l'adresse suivante:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/statistiques-publications.html

It is decided by the MICC that the new directive will be applied to files received on or after December 7, 2011 only and the new requirement will not apply to applications already received before that date.

However, you can send us recognized language test results confirming your French and English proficiency. You might be asked to provide evidence of your knowledge of French and English according to the level you have declared on the application form. If your file is complete and your assessment indicates that you have attained the general passing grade of the selection grid, the interview may not be required.

Language skills are always evaluated in the same way, by the same score. You can find this information in the Guide des procédures d'immigration at the following address:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/statistiques-publications.html

Bien cordialement,
vickyRocks said:
Hi guys,

I have a news it can be good as well as bad depending upon the situation. Today i received an emil from BIQHK they informed that when you rececived ur AOR, ur rule will be accroding to that before or after december 06.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
vickyRocks said:

I just received an email from BIQHK and it states that the rule implemented on ur file will be according to the date ur file was opened. or the date stamped on the letter...

I am relieved...

so what about applicants who sent file in Oct. 2011 and get AOR in Feb. 2012 ?? which date would be considered?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mkshah said:
hi vicky,

just curious to know if both of your below posts refers to the same mail sent to you by quebec authorities?

And many thanks for sharing this valuable info with us :)
Keep up the good work buddy :)
MKShah,
The first post was confirmation of rule which will be used for treatement of application. And the second one was the rule applied to evaluate your language competency i.e. French or English. Because both these questions were so doubtful for all the members of this forum. I hope its clear now.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Bachar said:
so what about applicants who sent file in Oct. 2011 and get AOR in Feb. 2012 ?? which date would be considered?
Just check out the date in your receipt by BIQ. That date will be treated for ur application.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Bajan,Hec,Jawaid,MKshah, and other seniors..

Please try to answer this question because it will also help to understand the efforts needed to qualify in the interview...

Question:

As you know a single applicant needs 49 points to reach the minimum threshold requirement for appearing in the interview, and to get the CSQ he/she need 6 points from the adaptibility section total 49+6=55 points. Now the main point is if an applicant have got say 52 points in the pre-adaptibility phase he just need 4 points from adaptibility section to qualify for CSQ?

Or it does not matter how many points he have in he have to get all the 6 points from Adaptibility section?

Please throw some light upon it..which statement is true?

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]"Vicky thanks for your support. Can you please elaborate if these 10 points are for "Education" or for "Area of training". And if these are for AOT then who many points will be awarded for my MBA? Means my total points out of 24?"[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

nav25

Sep 16, 2011
Hi,
go through

www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

this link is again showing 3 points each for A2.

what are the points to be awarded for A2. do anybody have any idea ???

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Raza PK said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]"Vicky thanks for your support. Can you please elaborate if these 10 points are for "Education" or for "Area of training". And if these are for AOT then who many points will be awarded for my MBA? Means my total points out of 24?"[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Raza the points will be as follows
AOT: 6/16
Education:10/12

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:

I am relieved...

@vickyRocks

Great news vicky..

Hope we will hear other good news too in next upcoming months..

Cheers !!!!!!

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nav25 said:
Hi,
go through

www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

this link is again showing 3 points each for A2. - Yeah, it's true...Thanks for keep eyeing on it.... :) :) :)

what are the points to be awarded for A2. do anybody have any idea ??? - Definitely it would be 6 points (3 for Speaking and 3 for Listening), it seems that while updating the GPI few days ago, they had mistakenly put 2 points for DELF A2 in that table and so now they again amended that table and keeps 3 (total= 3+3=6) points instead of 2 points for DELF A2... So that's a very good news for all new applicants.... :) :) :)
Yogie

maccuet

Aug 22, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Sep. 2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Interview........
Waiting
The email I received from BIQ Hong Kong are below:
( Bonjour,

Veuillez noter que nous vous avons envoyé seulement une lettre d'ouverture en octobre 2011.

Pour v/info, depuis plus d'un an, le volume de demandes reçues s'est considérablement accru et nous accumulons du retard à l'examen préliminaire des dossiers déposés depuis novembre 2010. Si votre dossier ne peut se qualifier pour un traitement prioritaire et que votre demande a été déposée après novembre 2010, vous êtes invité à maintenir à jour votre dossier et à patienter jusqu'a ce que nous communiquions avec vous.

Kindly note that we had only sent you the acknowledgement in October 2011.
For your info, it has been more than a year since the volume of applications has considerably increased and we are still experiencing delay in prescreening files deposited since November 2010. If your file cannot qualify as a priority case and that it has been deposited after November 2010, you are invited to update us whenever need be of your file and be patient until we next communicate with you.)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi vicky,
Pls check my understanding about both the posts and correct me if needed.
vickyRocks said:
MKShah,
The first post was confirmation of rule which will be used for treatement of application. so, as per this post, all applications will be treated as per the rules prevailing at the date of AOR.
And the second one was the rule applied to evaluate your language competency i.e. French or English. if I understood correctly, pre 6th-dec 2011 applicants will not be treated as per 16/25 rule for DELF. Also they have flexibility of submitting language test results at a later date.Because both these questions were so doubtful for all the members of this forum. I hope its clear now.

buzzowski

Apr 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2012
Maybe I'm paranoid but I just want to make sure I do everything correctly...My office is Vienna, so that means I need to send all the documents to:

Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

Right?

Thank you