Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
mkshah said:
hello friends,
It seems that we have missed the actual point of our discussion here.
@ hec006, pls share any official info from quebec immigration authorities that this new changes which we are witnessing will be applicable to applicants including old applications which were submitted before the date of this change? do you have any written proof about your claims apart from just 2 cases of forum members...? - Do you have the official document that proof that or french proficiency, old candidates will be evaluated as per the old rule and new candidates will be evaluated as per the new rule.? rather than producing official proof you have assumed that evaluation of quebec2011, walking marvel is based on immigration officer. I have already told BIQ doesn't declare anything about the French evaluation will be on old or new rule. quebec2011 and walking marvel.. I think in different visa office. So two visa officer from two different BIQ has taken the same decision. It is the strong proof- they are of same visa office ( hong Kong). Do u have the proof that old applicants are evaluated on old rule for French proficiency( after the release of new rule)? If yes, put forward here. It is common thing that candidates will be evaluated based on GPI at his/her application time. But, it is never clearly written that it is true for French proficiency also. The fact is that they are restricting the immigration based on french rule and also eager to accept only francophone applicants in near future. That's why they have already started to apply this feelings to all. Here, all 96000 appliacnts are not in this forum. I that were the case, I would give you the proof of many same cases. BIQ has clearly mentioned that test results are manadatory from December 6, 2011. and only only only this change is retroactive. Leaving that nothing is retroactive.

Also to point out how immigration process works, I would like you to observe the implications of changes in FSW and immigration rules of other countries.
As we have seen FSW have 3 MIs published till date and each MI has specific rules for applicants. Now you cannot evaluatee pre-feb 2008 fsw applicant with MI 3 regulations. They will be evaluated by the regulations prevailing at the time of submittin.
The same thing can be applied to qsw too. And that is the reason of publishing GPI (Guide to Immigration Procedures) every month by quebec authorities.
pls share with us any official annoucement or any official data by quebec immigration website that endorses your assumption of treating old applications newer rules such as 16/25 rule that was first published in sep-2011 GPI edition.

@ Bajan4Quebec,
With regard to the old applicants, You have raised very valid point of comparing the french level declared in the application and french level assessed by IO/VO at the time of interview. This can be a reason why quebec2011 and walkingmarvel may have got the lesser points than actual points - Do you have any official proof if there is any discrepancy between declared french level and submitted french level. and how much point will be cut down? any table. Or it is again your assumtion that it is IO's decision. quebec2011 has received no less points. they have received the actual points even though quenbec2011 has declared B2, but submitted B1. This is vague argument and no clear justification..

And yes, I checked various job posting on job search portals of quebec and they are specifically demanding for very high level of french proficiency, especially for jobs that pays good wages. For entry level jobs, such language skills are not of much importance. Even a high beginner level french proficiency will be sufficient for entry level jobs.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
nursegio said:
Salut a touts! j'espere vous etes touts bon Smiley
i have a question. As i've calculated/ assessed my self, i got 56 points already. Is there possibility that i will be rejected on my interview? because I only know basic French and did not take any French exam Sad please enlighten me. Merci Sad
nursegio
An applicant can be rejected at any of the various stages depending on whether they make the various cutoff points. as to your specific question - yes rejections after an interview is a possibility - depending on various parameters.

am sure you know that french is quite an important component in this whole immigration exercise... you're a nurse arent you ? so ur on priority... enroll for classes and work on ur french. basic stuff will do. the interviewer wont be asking you to describe the universe or anything but pretty much revolves around a set of some 40 questions.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7ktfjp37al81uab

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
francaise said:
Monsieur mkshah, 2 cases are enough to prove that new rules are applicable for old applicants also. As you have written in your previous post "it can be due an individual IO who
evaluated their cases based on newer rules".... By the way, these 2 people were not the enemies of BIQ, that their cases were assessed according to new rule, even one of the 2 applicants applied for administrative review, when the result came out, then they didn't increase his french points.. just look at the post given below. Now don't say that the same IO re-assessed his case in administrative review.. :D ...
Hello francaise,

This is the very good point, you have raised here. quebec2011 has undergone administrative review. It strongly declares that it is not the decision of visa officer. Even after the adminstrative review, quebec2011 wish to raise any question, I am sure they will definitely point out to new GPI. only the french rules they are changing in GPI and IELTS has been changed one time.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@ hec006;
thanks for your valuable inputs here. But, if we are not having anything in black & white and in legal form regarding the implications of new rules, then why are we believing in assumptions and guesses and arguing so much... Spending our valuable time and energies.. Huh ??

It is better to wait for each member's individual turn for interview and then see... If you are treated with new rules or old rules.

I strongly believe that old applicants will be treated as per rules prevailing at the time of their application was submitted. If anyone disagrees... It is your own opinion and I have no problem against your beliefs... Anyone can believe anything, without any official endorsement.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
mkshah said:
@ hec006;
thanks for your valuable inputs here. But, if we are not having anything in black & white and in legal form regarding the implications of new rules, then why are we believing in assumptions and guesses and arguing so much... Spending our valuable time and energies.. Huh ??
- Yes my Friend. That's the thing I am saying. many things in Quebec immigration is not officially written clearly.

It is better to wait for each member's individual turn for interview and then see... If you are treated with new rules or old rules.
- yes, you are correct here.

I strongly believe that old applicants will be treated as per rules prevailing at the time of their application was submitted. If anyone disagrees... It is your own opinion and I have no problem against your beliefs... Anyone can believe anything, without any official endorsement.- Yes, your idea is logical. I am also agreed with you. BIQ should follow that. then it will be streamlined and it will be easier for applicants. But, the thing is that BIQ has taken the tricky way. They have not mentioned anywhere that GPI is retroactive. That's why they may get the advantage of applying new rule on old applicants. here we have the example of only only two members because of very few forum members among all 96000 applicants in 2011.

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hec006 said:
Hello francaise,

This is the very good point, you have raised here. quebec2011 has undergone administrative review. It strongly declares that it is not the decision of visa officer. Even after the adminstrative review, quebec2011 wish to raise any question, I am sure they will definitely point out to new GPI. only the french rules they are changing in GPI and IELTS has been changed one time.
Thanks hec006

these days, Biqs are very strict about french language, Few days ago, i read one news, in which one survey was conducted in Montreal, and the survey revealed that anglophone are increasing day by day in Montreal and francophone are decreasing, this survey made the Quebec govt worried, that may be one of the reason why they are making the rules strict for french language. I tried to search the link of that news, but unable to find, still i am searching for that link in which the whole story of survey is written and i will post that link here when i find it.

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
thank you vibez_well! :eek:

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
francaise said:
Thanks hec006

these days, Biqs are very strict about french language, Few days ago, i read one news, in which one survey was conducted in Montreal, and the survey revealed that anglophone are increasing day by day in Montreal and francophone are decreasing, this survey made the Quebec govt worried, that may be one of the reason why they are making the rules strict for french language. I tried to search the link of that news, but unable to find, still i am searching for that link in which the whole story of survey is written and i will post that link here when i find it.
Hello francaise,

yes, you are correct. In near future, Quebec is going to select more younger people who are below 30 year age and who are at good french level. The main reason is that skilled worker should fulfill their jobs in quebec in Good companies. there are many biggies has already setup in Montreal. In near future they expect the same. In near future canada is going to select immigratnts based on skill level, not on point level( like Australia since July, 2012). Quebec need more French speaking person and skilled in their enterprises...

that's the reason, you will find most strict evaluation is going on Education, Work experience, area of training and French proficiency.

and many people don't get points in this area as per their expectation.

red.mystry

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
Hi Seniors,

Can you please let me know the photo specifications for the application for the quebec selection certificate. as the application mentions passport size photo . I am confused passport size photograph of INDIA or CANADA, please can anyone let me know the exact specifications.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Hi guys,

I have a news it can be good as well as bad depending upon the situation. Today i received an emil from BIQHK they informed that when you rececived ur AOR, ur rule will be accroding to that before or after december 06.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
vickyRocks said:
Hi guys,

I have a news it can be good as well as bad depending upon the situation. Today i received an emil from BIQHK they informed that when you rececived ur AOR, ur rule will be accroding to that before or after december 06.
Hello vickRocks,

Can you please share the whole email. It is a gr8 information.

It refers to the date on which AOR is written or on the date , I have received the AOR by post?

Friend, Can you please write down a follow up email saying that for French & English proficiency also, this same thing valid...

Then we will have solid proof.

Do you have October, 2011 GPI ?

monkhan

Apr 18, 2012
red.mystry said:
Hi Seniors,

Can you please let me know the photo specifications for the application for the quebec selection certificate. as the application mentions passport size photo . I am confused passport size photograph of INDIA or CANADA, please can anyone let me know the exact specifications.
I have applied as per photo requirement of federal government.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
obviously canadian specs !

red.mystry said:
Hi Seniors,

red.mystry

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
vibez_well said:
obviously canadian specs !
Can you please let me know the canadian specifications

tchoupafils

May 3, 2012
HI guy,
i would like to know how many time quebec embassy take to send you acknowledgment of reception after that they have already withdrawn money from your credit card. they have withdrawn money from my credit card more than one month ago and i have not yet received acknowledgement of reception neither an email of convocation. i am confused. can you advise me please? thank you