NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
Bajan4Quebec said:
If you are comfortable with the call made then I guess that's fine. I'm a skeptic with making calls because its not kept on record should the issue come up later and you want to present some form of proof that what you say was indeed relayed to you at some point prior. To have the persons name or send by email is a bit better.

Secondly, sorry to hear that your file hasn't been opened as yet...A quick look at Osama R's update of applicants it looks like your BIQ takes rather long to issue the first AOR...on average it could take between 3 - 6 months. Hang in there! don't lose hope
I am not actually comfortable with the call, the option am trying to pursue is to send fax as there is no email to BIQ Paris except when you get AOR.

Or what do u advice?

Fiirm

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
Dear Guys,

Can someone confirm regarding the certified true copy requirement of school mark sheets (10th and 12th standard).

I have obtained the certified true copies of my Engineering and Masters degree from respective universities.
However, it is very difficult to get it done for school certificates.
Also Birth certificate, it is easy to obtain additional originals (by paying extra) but obtaining certified true copy is almost impossible. Hence i'm planning to submit the original birth certificate.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Viky

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Viky said:
Dear Guys,

Can someone confirm regarding the certified true copy requirement of school mark sheets (10th and 12th standard).

I have obtained the certified true copies of my Engineering and Masters degree from respective universities.
Also Birth certificate, it is easy to obtain additional originals (by paying extra) but obtaining certified true copy is almost impossible. Hence i'm planning to submit the original birth certificate.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Viky
Viky if you have extra original and youre ok with giving it then go ahead but bear in mind that whatever documents youve submitted will not be return to you may it be certified copies, notarize copies or original. Hope this help.

A.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
BLESSING82 said:
Hello everyone,
I need some clarifications concerning work experience.
It is said that one must have worked full time for atleast one year inorder to gain points.
Is 24 hours/week for 4 years full time work?
Will this type be considered as haven gained experience?
Work experience

Recognized experience

The work experience by a skilled worker candidate must have been acquired:

• in the five years preceding the date of submission of an application for a selection certificate

• in an occupation with a skill level above “D” as defined by the National Occupational Classification (NOC)

• legally in the country concerned.

The following experience, which respects the aforementioned conditions, is recognized:

• experience that was acquired full time or part time in remunerated jobs
• full-time or part-time work internships as part of an apprenticeship, training or specialization recognized by a diploma, both remunerated and non-remunerated.

Inadmissibility of skill level “D” occupations

Work experience acquired in skill level “D” occupations as defined by the National Occupational Classification (NOC) is not admissible. Skill level “D” occupations are those that usually require a brief demonstration of the work to be performed, or on-the-job training or that do not have any particular educational requirements.

Intership

This constitutes experience acquired:

• full time or part time

• as part of remunerated internships (for non-remunerated internships recognized by a diploma, experience must be acquired during an apprenticeship, training or specialization)

• in the five years preceding the date of submission of the application for a selection certificate.

So to make it simple it does not depend on the amount of hours because both full-time and part-time experience is acceptable. What is inadmissible is if the experience you acquired falls within skills level D and possibly lower...consult the most recent NOC listings where your experience may fall

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
Viky said:
Dear Guys,

Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Viky
A certified true copy of mark sheet is your transcript of grades, this could be obtained from the registrar of an educational institution. It is normally supplied in a sealed tamper proof envelop; therefore it would be wise to have your alma matter address the certified transcript your BIQ...but you collect it (and do not open it) and place it in your application package.

Please note if you submit original documents they will not be returned, if as you say you can obtain another original Birth Cert. by paying extra, then obtain that other original first and then submit it as part of your application...I would not send the only original Birth Cert. I have for the simple fact something else may come up later (not necessarily immigration quebec but maybe some other matter in your home country that you may have to show your BC)

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
fiirm said:
I am not actually comfortable with the call, the option am trying to pursue is to send fax as there is no email to BIQ Paris except when you get AOR.

Or what do u advice?

Fiirm
If it were me, I would wait on my AOR that way if I send a fax or email I could have a reference number to refer them too that they can simply attach your email or fax query to your application. Given your file isnt opened as yet I don't envision the visa officer having a clue where to put the query.

Janki

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
Nomination.....
Csq August 16
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
not given
File Transfer...
Federal applied on 1st September got Aor 6th December 16
Med's Request
29th December 16
Med's Done....
2nd Jan 17
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Waiting
javeedislam said:
Janki,

Academic IELTS will do no problem, but you have to send them original result.
Thanks dear...and what about DELF, we need to send original diploma certificate or just original marksheet (which was provided first with AF seal).
If we sent original certificate then what to do in future? i mean this is not like IELTS that we can appear again, this is diploma course..so what to do?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Janki said:
Thanks dear...and what about DELF, we need to send original diploma certificate or just original marksheet (which was provided first with AF seal).
If we sent original certificate then what to do in future? i mean this is not like IELTS that we can appear again, this is diploma course..so what to do?
You must send original diploma certificate of DELF.

And dont worry, It will be returned at the time of interview.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any applicants in September 2010 got interview call?

in middle east?

I know august got interview calls

anyone got interview waiver

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
lemans207 said:
any applicants in September 2010 got interview call?

in middle east?

I know august got interview calls

anyone got interview waiver
Hi lemans207,
How did u know august 2010 applicants got interview? Any official source of this info?
Which is your BIQ? Is it Damascus (now montreal)?
Do you have info about the interview status of other biq as well?
I know it is available on quebec website. But for BIQ HK it is shown as till oct 2010 applicants are called for interview.

If you have any updated info, pls share.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Janki said:
Dear Janki,

MKShah is right, you have to send original documents related to language proficiency and don't be worry all the documents will be return to you at the time of your interview otherwise on second stage.

kimi_kaur

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
30-OCT-2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
hi guys,
here is the link which throws light on facts related to Quebec immigration in overall..
IMMIGRATION PLANNING
IN QUEBEC
FOR 2012-2015

http://www.btmm.qc.ca/documents/divers/11_05_18_memoire_immigration_en.pdf

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
a said:
Viky if you have extra original and youre ok with giving it then go ahead but bear in mind that whatever documents youve submitted will not be return to you may it be certified copies, notarize copies or original. Hope this help.

A.
Thanks A.
I do have an extra original of my birth certficate, hence no issue even if i dont get that back.

Best regards,
Viky