+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

mouradb

Oct 18, 2011
mkshah said:
hi mouradb,
Welcome to the forum...
I could not understand if u sent ur application for QSW or for FSW?
Also there are 2 stages in QSW.
First getting CSQ, and second phase is getting federal PR.
The processing time of both of this stages is different as per Visa Post of your country.
which is your country and from where did u applied?
hi and thanks for your reply, well we did get our CSQ two months ago and now we have sent our application for the PR, I understand that this will go through Sydney in Canada for a quick check and then send this back here to London. we do live and work here and our application will be checked here so coming to my question which is from your experience, how long will it take to get a form of reply and how long ill this take to get our PR if all goes normal.
Thanks again

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
titejulie0 said:
Again Mksah

Check this out for the tax thing... there are 4 tables to compare average income taxes depending on the province.. for a single person or a 2kids family.

http://www.taxtips.ca/taxrates/taxcomparison/taxcomparison2011.htm

But forget about putting "Free services" and "Quebec" in the same sentence.. NOTHING is free.. less in Quebec!

And this table is about the average price of housing depending on the province...

http://www.livingin-canada.com/house-prices-canada.html

But I have to add that quebec is a Beautiful province to leave, there is always something to do, it,s really peaceful, low criminality, clean...
nice info. thanks. :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
thanks for sharing this links.
quite useful info. :)
+1 for you :)
titejulie0 said:
Again Mksah

Check this out for the tax thing... there are 4 tables to compare average income taxes depending on the province.. for a single person or a 2kids family.

http://www.taxtips.ca/taxrates/taxcomparison/taxcomparison2011.htm

But forget about putting "Free services" and "Quebec" in the same sentence.. NOTHING is free.. less in Quebec!

And this table is about the average price of housing depending on the province...

http://www.livingin-canada.com/house-prices-canada.html

But I have to add that quebec is a Beautiful province to leave, there is always something to do, it,s really peaceful, low criminality, clean...

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Re: birth certificate....means....

sharptooth,

birth certificate as the name implies is issued at birth. like someone else wrote here will contain name, date of birth, name fo both parents, place of birth etc. basically all those info finds its way to the passport. but earlier it wasnt mandatory. now it is.

pls read my earlier response to red.mystry. the doc with the missing name is not the birth cert - its a provisional one. i had the same thing for my son too. sometimes parents just "forget" to follow up with the govt folks to get the official BC. you should get urs, it costs some 30-40 INR only, but takes some effort. interacting with the govt office retards are really tiring. but do put in that effort.

sharptooth said:
thanks gsk for your reply .....but i would like to know as in my case if the name on birth certificate is missing which is quite normal in india as parents dont name their children immediately what should i do will they reject my birth certificate...should i go to local registrar and get a affidavit to support my application or should i furnish my tenth twelvth certificates which have my name as well as date of birth correctly mentioned...
thanks again

vibez_well said:
red.mystry

a birth certificate without your name will most likely be rejected. you should try to get a proper one made.

i think what you are referring to is not actual birth certificate, but a 'provisional' certificate which is issued by the hospital / some dept while getting discharged. this is done to accommodate those parents who havent yet fixed a name for their kid. this certificate can be taken to the panchayat / corporation office and have a proper birth certificate issued.

this is based on my personal experience in India. if the jackasses at the govt office is refusing to do it, then they are looking out for a bribe or something. try speaking to someone well placed in the dept or consult a lawyer.

BLESSING82

Dec 1, 2011
The letter that accompanied my returned application said the following:
They acknowledge receipt of my application for CSQ and will like to express their thanks.
Unfortunately,they have not proceeded to open/treat my file because of the missing of certain impt docs.
So they have returned my application.
Then came these sentences(i need explanation please) below:
' Les regles pouvant etre modifies,consultez notre site internet pour connaitre les conditions requises ainsi que les frais exiges avant de nous transmettre de nouveau votre demande.
De plus,assurez-vous de joindre aux documents deja transmis ,TOUS les documents et pieces justificatives requis coches dans la liste apparaissant en annexe,accompagnes de cette lettre.
IN THE ANNEXE WAS TICKED;
-le montant envoye est inexact ou le cheque est mal libelle.transmettez un nouveau cheque fait au nom de finances du quebec selon les tarifs en vigueur.
-original d'un diplome ou d'une attestation de resultat d'un test,bla bla...

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
BLESSING82,

so your application was returned due to missing documents. thats really unfortunate. by the look of what they've written in the mail, your appl will be treated as a fresh one - so will have to go by the new eligibility criteria, processing fees etc. really bad luck man.

follow the checklist that they've attached or visit this link and take a print.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

goodluck.

BLESSING82 said:
They acknowledge receipt of my application for CSQ and will like to express their thanks.
Unfortunately,they have not proceeded to open/treat my file because of the missing of certain impt docs.
The came;;;;;
'Les regles pouvant etre modifies,consultez notre site internet pour connaitre les conditions requises ainsi que les frais exiges avant de nous transmettre de nouveau votre demande.
De plus,assurez-vous de joindre aux documents deja transmis ,TOUS les documents et pieces justificatives requis coches dans la liste apparaissant en annexe,accompagnes de cette lettre.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
BLESSING82 said:
The came;;;;;
'Les regles pouvant etre modifies,consultez notre site internet pour connaitre les conditions requises ainsi que les frais exiges avant de nous transmettre de nouveau votre demande.
@Blessing8,
Pls note that you just have τ̲̣̣̥‎​ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ send D̶̲̥̅̊ same application form returned τ̲̣̣̥‎​ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ U̶̲̥̅̊ and if there is any need  modification,use D̶̲̥̅̊ necessary form for that purpose.Also be informed that D̶̲̥̅̊ new application fee wuld be applied or better still call ur biq .reliable information.Pls let us know ur biq.Cheers.

BLESSING82

Dec 1, 2011
Thanks @ Vibez-Well,@Rasaqng,
the annex had the following ticked:
-Le montant envoye est inexact ou le cheque est mal libelle.transmettez un nouveau cheque fait au nom du ministre des finances du Quebec selon les tarifs en vigueur.
-Original d'un diplome ou d'une attestation de resultat d'un test,bla bla...
I qualify without French(though i ve alread written TCaQ):
Maybe if not for the prob with the cheque,the file would have been opened.
My BIQ used to be Vienna,but now Montreal.

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Re: NOT HAVING PAY SLIPS AND TAX DOCUMENT...

sharptooth said:
if the company does not give pay slips

i am thinking of getting a salary certificate from my employer on letterhead which would state my salary which is in fact fixed to give as some sort of proof that i am being paid...
got the same doubt.. can seniors plz help?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Dear All,
Here is the link of listening exercises (comprehension orale) I found for DELF Exams:

http://bitshare.com/files/f2fmu7p5/omprehension_orale.zip.html

Another link for the same file:
http://turbobit.net/download/free/gy9me8g2l6lt#

It has books in pdf file format + audio in mp3 version for All levels of DELF/DALF.

Prepare Well and Score Well :)

Good Luck for Exams :)

mkshah said:
hi joidiple, I dont have cd of this book, but surely will find a link of this for you and i will share the same here.
You can also google for it with search word as "L'examen preparation du DELF A2 audio."
Good Luck :)
joidiple said:
hello mkshah sir, do you also have the CD audio of this book. can you share please. thanks.. :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@ sharptooth,
yes, you can contact your local municipal / government authorities to issue a copy of the birth certificate. They will do it for few bucks. :)
No need to do affidavit.
sharptooth said:
thanks gsk for your reply .....but i would like to know as in my case if the name on birth certificate is missing which is quite normal in india as parents dont name their children immediately what should i do will they reject my birth certificate...should i go to local registrar and get a affidavit to support my application or should i furnish my tenth twelvth certificates which have my name as well as date of birth correctly mentioned...

thanks again

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi friends,
I have one query. need your help.

A married couple (husband is PA and wife is dependent) has applied for PR under qsw skilled worker category as per old rules before 6th Dec 2011.
Now both of them gets CSQ and then Federal Visas stamped on their passport.

My queries are as follows:

1.Is it necessary that both of them to land together?

2. or Is it possible that Main Applicant go first there, gets settle down (pls read, gets job and finds a good accomodation) in 3-4 months time and then dependant (wife in this case) joins him there.
As Visas are valid till 1 year from date of Medicals, I assume that both of them lands in Quebec before expiry of this 1 year period of time.

3. Also what will be effect of pregnancy during the processing of the application. I am aware about this at CSQ stage, but what will happen if both of them have got CSQ and during Federal PR stage, they come to know about the pregnancy? Of course, they got the visas before child birth. :)

Thanking you in advance :)

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
hey mkshah,

1. its not neccessary for them to land together.
2. the pa can land first and the dependent can land later before the expiry of her visa. i think its not possible for the dependent to land first. the other way is possible.
3. pregnancy has no effect on the application process. during medicals it should be notified that the person is preggy and cannot do the xray. childbirth brings some complications to the application as you'd be aware.

mkshah said:
Hi friends,
I have one query. need your help.

A married couple (husband is PA and wife is dependent) has applied for PR under qsw skilled worker category as per old rules before 6th Dec 2011.
Now both of them gets CSQ and then Federal Visas stamped on their passport.

My queries are as follows:

1.Is it necessary that both of them to land together?

2. or Is it possible that Main Applicant go first there, gets settle down (pls read, gets job and finds a good accomodation) in 3-4 months time and then dependant (wife in this case) joins him there.
As Visas are valid till 1 year from date of Medicals, I assume that both of them lands in Quebec before expiry of this 1 year period of time.

3. Also what will be effect of pregnancy during the processing of the application. I am aware about this at CSQ stage, but what will happen if both of them have got CSQ and during Federal PR stage, they come to know about the pregnancy? Of course, they got the visas before child birth. :)

Thanking you in advance :)

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
thanks vibez for your replies... :)
that really helps a lot..
another query, I know that visas are valid till 1 year of medicals, now this date is date of issuing letter by VO for medicals to be done or the date when medicals are done by PA & dependent or the date when medicals are reached at VO?

As per your replies, if I get visas for me and my wife, I can plan my journey first, land there. My wife will be staying in my home country with my parents for some period of 3-4 months. Withing this period of 3-4 months, I can find a good job and good home for both of us, get acquainted with the place and people and then I can call her.
obviously all this will happen before the expiry of our visas.

Is my understanding okay.....?

Thanks anyways for your replies :)

vibez_well said:
hey mkshah,

1. its not neccessary for them to land together.
2. the pa can land first and the dependent can land later before the expiry of her visa. i think its not possible for the dependent to land first. the other way is possible.
3. pregnancy has no effect on the application process. during medicals it should be notified that the person is preggy and cannot do the xray. childbirth brings some complications to the application as you'd be aware.