14-02-2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
Katayoon said:
Depends on visa office. Usually AOR from Sydney comes in 1-2 months, AOR from visa office in 2-4 months, medicals in 4-8 or even more months. Totally unpredictable... :-\
Hey Brother,
Thanks for the wish,how do you check you ecas status?
Did your file reach London already?
Thanks dude
ABMIR

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Abmir,

Go to the CIC website and you will see on the right "I want to check the status of my application). Log on using your Unique client number issued by CIO in your e-mail. Please kindly let me know what does it say. Mine says "APP RECEIVED". It is only updated once a week. ???
No news from London :-\ I hope they use a safe transportation for our files :mad:
p.s. Sorry, brother Abmir, but I am sister :p
ABMIR said:
Hey Brother,
Thanks dude
ABMIR

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
javeedislam said:
Yes, I informed them at that time I send them a fax later on I send them Form "AA-0520-MA" and my job related original documents with my residential permit and Visa copies.

I suggest you to inform them because I know a person who didn't inform them when he change his job, they refuse him immediately in interview because and give him a reason for cheating in his information (beware hiding any information has to be treated as as cheating).
Yes I totally agree with u inshallah when I relocacte I'm going to contact them as soon as possible as well as I'm going to call them in montreal tomorrow to ask about every thing indetails.

Thanks so much for yoour advice :)

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is answer to your question on medicals
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medicals-t100787.0.html
ABMIR said:
Hey Brother,
Thanks dude
ABMIR

ABMIR

Star Member
Jul 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-11
Doc's Request.
10-11-2012
Nomination.....
14-02-2012
AOR Received.
Paris:10-08-2011/CIO:04-04-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
25/04/12
Med's Request
16/05/12
Med's Done....
26/05/12
Interview........
14-02-2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
Katayoon said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medicals-t100787.0.html
[/quote
Sorry sister,
All the respect,thanks for the useful information.I believe our application might be process at the same time.
Where you are sister ,we are from Mauritius,may be one day inshallah we will meet in Canada.
Sorry again sister ,wish you all the very best
God bless
ABMIR

Apr 4, 2012
I am seeking kind help from the form member to clarify my following confusions

I have applied under the priority list I have received my AOR before couple of days but in that they have not mention any thing about the priority whether it is ok

secondly I have received only hard copy and haven’t received any mail ,

Great confusion in the educational point I have completed my 4 years diploma in part time the transcript and total hours study is more than the Quebec diploma whether it will be accepted by the authority,

My amount was deducted on 3rd march so new rules were applicable for me or not.

what are the next procedure after the AOR

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi brother Abmir, no worries at all! I know it sounds like a masculine name :p
Please don't forget to update your status with us, as your application is my only lighthouse in this enormous ocean of bureacracy! Let's hope that our files processing starts this summer :-\
I am in UK now but looking forward to moving asap 8) Let's pray that our files are not processed by some pedantic officer that doubts every single letter ???
Best regards :D
ABMIR said:
Katayoon said:
[/quote
Sorry sister,
All the respect,thanks for the useful information.I believe our application might be process at the same time.
Where you are sister ,we are from Mauritius,may be one day inshallah we will meet in Canada.
Sorry again sister ,wish you all the very best
God bless
ABMIR

homesickvn

Aug 16, 2011
Thanks Mkshah,

The words are confusing. It could also be understood that I need to have a Quebec diploma and meet PEC requirements.

Anyone have any ideas ?

mkshah said:
Hi,
With quebec degree in your hand, You will come in Group 1. No doubt about it. :)
Good news is that there is no quota system for group 1.
Hi guys,

Could you help me clarify if I belong to Group 1 or 2 ? In my case I don't see a different in these 2. I got:

Bachelor of Commerce in Montreal in 2005
Master of Management in France in 2010.

Group 1:
You have obtained a diploma awarded by a Québec teaching institution for studies done in Québec or you are about to obtain that diploma and you meet the eligibility conditions of the Programme de l'expérience québécoise (Québec Graduate) (PEQ - Québec experience program for Québec graduates).

Group 2:
You or your accompanying spouse hold a Québec diploma or the equivalent of a Québec diploma that sanctions at least one year of full-time studies. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application.

Thanks a bunch to everyone.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
mkshah said:
Hi, Bajan4Quebec,
AsYou have mentioned in this post, Is it allowed for a married applicant to add spouse at some time after application is submitted and initially he declaared that his spouse will not accompany him?
I think it cannot be allowed.
Also, you suggested him to apply for himself for time-being and then add his wife name at later stage. How this can be ppossible? Pls clarify.
Hey Mkshah,

it is possible for an applicant to add their spouse at a later stage this is called family class sponsorship. From my knowledge spousal sponsorship is one of the most efficient and cost effective ways of becoming a permanent resident. If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, and you and your partner want to come live in Canada, this is your right as a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. Thus, c82 could always apply when in Canada to sponsor his/her spouse.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
4glory said:
I don't quite agree with Bajan4Quebec, I believe that all c82 should do is to put in their application as a couple since they have 60 point without the wife's A1 result and when received c82 can update their application before they are called for an interview. If c82 should apply without the wife, he still can't declare himself as single since he is married, he can only claim that the wife won't accompany him, beside any changes in status particularly the addition of a family member could lead to further delays in ones application processing.

Cheers
Hi 4glory,

you have misrepresented my intentions and allow me to be very clear as I address you:

in the first instance, how do you know for sue he/she have accumulated 60 points and over to qualify. Of course it is a point system, but the tally of points is at the discretion of the visa officer. are you a visa officer that you know for certain his score? More to this, if he applies, and the visa officer finds his file insufficient, the visa officer will ask him to submit some additional information usually within sixty (60) days. For example let's say his wife need to show french competency (lets say greater than A1), the visa office will ask proof of this...if he cannot supply the evidence within the time stipulated his file will be closed and returned to him unprocessed.

Secondly, I have never stated that he shall apply with the status of "single"....you have gravely misunderstood my intent, to be clear he can state in his application that he is married and his wife will accompany him at a later stage. This is done by the means of family sponsorship...it is the right of every Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident. s

Thirdly my encourangement to apply now stems from a previous post by mrkshah I believe, where it was indicated between March 21, 2012 and the end of March...approximately, 10% of the cap have been reach. To add insult, this is the business class, at present we have no idea how much of the skilled worked category is filled for the same period as it stated "to be updated"....mrkshah can confirm this. Once this cap is filled no applications will be accepted, until i believe next year...and by that time its gonna be like a race, because everyone will be waiting to submit their documents contemporaneously!

I hope this cleared up some of your misconceptions

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Dear All,

Thanks for the response.

Is there any criteria like IELTS that A1 & A2 should not be older than number of months.Because A1 & A2 has been completed in 2009.I am going to put file in 2012.Is it ok.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
c82 said:
Dear All,

Thanks for the response.

Is there any criteria like IELTS that A1 & A2 should not be older than number of months.Because A1 & A2 has been completed in 2009.I am going to put file in 2012.Is it ok.
BIQ accepts DELF results only if it is less than 2 years old, even though DELF is valid for life time.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
hec006 said:
BIQ accepts DELF results only if it is less than 2 years old, even though DELF is valid for life time.
Employers will decide who comes to Canada, Kenney says

Jason Kenney has had it with incremental measures.

“It frustrates the hell out of me,” the Immigration Minister told The Globe and Mail's editorial board on Wednesday. “We're bringing hundreds of thousands of people into the country to end up, many of them, unemployed or underemployed in an economy where there are acute labour shortages.”

That's how he justifies the federal Conservatives' drastic plans for immigration – shifts in who comes here, and how, that the government is now pushing more urgently than before. Ottawa wants to transform the immigration system within a year and a half to allow international companies and Canadian professional organizations to assess the education and credentials of any would-be newcomer. Under the new system, employers, not bureaucrats, will decide who comes to Canada.

“Employers are going to do a much better job at selection than a passive bureaucracy,” he said, “because they can't afford to recruit people to come to Canada who can't work at their skill level on arrival.”

read more on:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/employers-will-decide-who-comes-to-canada-kenney-says/article2392588/

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Hi Javed,Hec,mkshah,Katy and other senors.

Please guide what documentary evidence i should have of my previous employer that the salary was paid in cash, which can be justifiable in interview? whereas for the current employer i have all the salary slips and income Tax certificate but for the previous employer no proof of salary.Thanks!

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
vickyRocks said:
Hi Javed,Hec,mkshah,Katy and other senors.

Please guide what documentary evidence i should have of my previous employer that the salary was paid in cash, which can be justifiable in interview? whereas for the current employer i have all the salary slips and income Tax certificate but for the previous employer no proof of salary.Thanks!
Dear Vickyrocks,

As far as I know they will ask only for the current payslips not for previous employers so it is not necessary to have salary proof , you just have to take your appointment letter + Job Descriptions + experience letter.