Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Egypt2011 said:
Anybody here lives in Saudi Arabia (KSA)?
Yes egypt2011 i have been saudi Arabia in September 2011, what sort of information you required for Saudi Arabia?

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
javeedislam said:
Yes egypt2011 i have been saudi Arabia in September 2011, what sort of information you required for Saudi Arabia?

Thanks so much for the quick reply

I'm egyptian living in Egypt and My company will transfer me to the branch in saudi arabia by june currently I'm just having the first AOR and expects the interview in few months as I admit in May 2011, Now if I got the CSQ nearby can I go through the federal part from KSA or not knowing that KSA and Egypt having the same Visa office..

Best regards

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Egypt2011 said:
Thanks so much for the quick reply

I'm egyptian living in Egypt and My company will transfer me to the branch in saudi arabia by june currently I'm just having the first AOR and expects the interview in few months as I admit in May 2011, Now if I got the CSQ nearby can I go through the federal part from KSA or not knowing that KSA and Egypt having the same Visa office..

Best regards
Yes you have to apply as per KSA visa office, you have to inform them via a Form AA-0520-MA for change of your address as well as contact details within 30 days of your relocation by the way may I ask what is your field of study and working. and how you can say that your interview is coming in few months?

tcoy0204

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hi everyone.I would like to ask because Im very worried, I dont have a visa yet for France, which is my BIQ. Im in London now. If I cant get it a visa, before my interview date, can I postpone the interview? Or can I request them to send it to BIQ-HK if possible?

It will take upto 2 weeks for the visa, because of my country. :(

Please advise guys.. Do I have to mail them now? Or call them?

Thanks!!!

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
javeedislam said:
Yes you have to apply as per KSA visa office, you have to inform them via a Form AA-0520-MA for change of your address as well as contact details within 30 days of your relocation by the way may I ask what is your field of study and working. and how you can say that your interview is coming in few months?
I'm IT technical consultant
and for the interview expectation I read that every one must expect the interview about 14 months of addmission, this is the reason

but I still don't understand Is it possible to continue the phases from different country or not?

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Egypt2011 said:
I'm IT technical consultant
and for the interview expectation I read that every one must expect the interview about 14 months of addmission, this is the reason

but I still don't understand Is it possible to continue the phases from different country or not?
don't be worry i'm also related with IT Networking field and still waiting for interview if you'll receive then i must receive interview.

Well you don't be worry when you move from your country just inform them via that form and inform them about your new location with Saudi IQAMA copy + visa copy + your new appointment letter original etc.

I was also in saudi arabia and now I am in Bahrain I change my job as well as contact details.

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
javeedislam said:
don't be worry i'm also related with IT Networking field and still waiting for interview if you'll receive then i must receive interview.

Well you don't be worry when you move from your country just inform them via that form and inform them about your new location with Saudi IQAMA copy + visa copy + your new appointment letter original etc.

I was also in saudi arabia and now I am in Bahrain I change my job as well as contact details.
That is great but what do think about not telling them the transfer in advance and wait untill I have been asked for interview as the interviews in the middle east are all held in Alex(egypt) or Turkey and after that I may ask them for the completion of the phases

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
javeedislam said:

Do you inform them of the changing of your location?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hello forum members,
As per the new quota system for quebec Immigration, website is updated yesterday with the number of applications received from 20-March-2012 upto 31-March 2012:

Check the link:
www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-received.html

They have updated only business class and enterpreneur class categories.

The main thing I have observed here is that they have already reached to almost 10% of total quota of application within period of just 10-11 days, so now it can be understood the application load they are receiving now-a-days.

Same thing might be for Group 2 of QSW, so my advice to all who are waiting or preparing their application for QSW Group 2, you must speed up and send your application as fast as you can.

Because, looking at these statistics, it will not be surpeising if the quota of 14300 will be exhausted by July 2012.

Skilled Worker category is still showing as "to be posted".

srsuwal

Nov 14, 2011
hello friends my ielts certificate validity date is going to expire on 20 th aprill. I'm planning to forward my doc on 10 aprill . does it work or not. ?
plz respond me friends

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
mkshah said:
[size=14pt]Because, looking at these statistics, it will not be surpeising if the quota of 14300 will be exhausted by July 2012.

Good morning mkshahji, I say it will get exhausted by end of May probably. My immigration consultants have taken a fee of 1000usd and now refusing to send my application with the A2 provisional certificate saying they need the main certificate which will still take 2 months to arrive.

kimi_kaur

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
30-OCT-2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
thanx for this latest info Mr. mkshah.....i just depend upon the info u provide in this forum.........i dont get time to regularly visit immigration sites for updation..so your posts are enough to be in touch with news :D :D :D :D :D :D keep posting sir.......

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bonjour tout le monde !

I am planning to take DELF A2 exam on May and preparing my self.
Can anyone please provide me a link from where i can download Listening and Speaking test ,book or past exam papers.
I have already done the papers from ciep.fr.

Qeubecois2012

Mar 9, 2012
srsuwal said:
hello friends my ielts certificate validity date is going to expire on 20 th aprill. I'm planning to forward my doc on 10 aprill . does it work or not. ?
plz respond me friends
Of course it works. Your IELTS certificate is still valid !!!