Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
Hi Folks,

Have question ???? I am expecting a baby in a month or two so how do i update my file, can i claims points now for children, i have got my AOR in Sep 2011.

I have checked with my consultant and she says i cant claim points for children as i have already applied and it can be only done(claiming point for children) before applying ..however she says to update the file by sending a letter to BIQ...How true it is ?

Need ur suggestion.

Thank You
Regards

Brad

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buddy, how much did you put up on your demand draft for your application?

Thanks!

Styl Hunt said:
Waybill: 1741871106

Signed for by: Company stamp Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 10:32
Origin Service Area: KARACHI - KARACHI - PAKISTAN
Destination Service Area: HONG KONG - HONG KONG - HONG KONG

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 Location Time
12 Delivered - Signed for by : Company stamp HONG KONG - HONG KONG 10:32
11 With delivery courier HONG KONG - HONG KONG 08:11
10 Arrived at Delivery Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 04:04
9 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 03:10
8 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 03:10

Monday, March 26, 2012 Location Time
7 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 23:44
6 Departed Facility in AE - HUB & GATEWAYS - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AE - HUB & GATEWAYS - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 05:59
5 Processed at AE - HUB & GATEWAYS - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AE - HUB & GATEWAYS - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 05:59
4 Arrived at Sort Facility AE - HUB & GATEWAYS - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AE - HUB & GATEWAYS - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 02:37

Sunday, March 25, 2012 Location Time
3 Departed Facility in KARACHI - PAKISTAN KARACHI - PAKISTAN 17:56
2 Processed at KARACHI - PAKISTAN KARACHI - PAKISTAN 17:55
1 Shipment information received KARACHI - PAKISTAN 14:24

My dox has rchd there :)

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Brad_cin_dell said:
Hi Folks,

Have question ???? I am expecting a baby in a month or two so how do i update my file, can i claims points now for children, i have got my AOR in Sep 2011.

I have checked with my consultant and she says i cant claim points for children as i have already applied and it can be only done(claiming point for children) before applying ..however she says to update the file by sending a letter to BIQ...How true it is ?

Need ur suggestion.

Thank You
Regards

Brad
Dear Brad_cin_dell,

Sure you can claim 4 points for your new born, download from from below link (they will give you points for your new born check your AOR thy mention in it.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need HELP and OPINIONS badly:

SITUATION:

My friend has applied for the FSW on July 2010 with a Certified Description as a Emergency Room Nurse. The application was accepted to be processed by the CIO and got his reference number for his application. Meanwhile, upon computation, he is lacking 2 points inorder to have 67 points. He tried to take the IELTS examination but got 6.5 on the Listening sub-test.

He wrote his letter to the CIO stating that he wanted to refund his payment and to withdraw his application. His application was sent back to him and the payment was refunded.

On the August 2011, he applied again for FSW having a Certified Job Description as Emergency Room Nurse but the quota has reached it cap thus, his application was sent back again to him.

Presently, he submitted his application for QSW but he got His Certified Job Description was changed from EMERGENCY ROOM NURSE that has been accepted on his first application to FSW to SCHOOL NURSE.

Would that be possible?

Changing your Certified Job Description? Aren't the Canadian Immigration kept their copies of the application that was accepted for processing even if they are withdrawn?

What if his application was accepted by the QSW will it provide problem along the process?

Thank you for your HELP and OPINIONS in advance, he keeps on asking me but I personally don't know what to tell him.

Brad_cin_dell

Jun 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
javeedislam said:
Dear Brad_cin_dell,

Sure you can claim 4 points for your new born, download from from below link (they will give you points for your new born check your AOR thy mention in it.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf
Thanx javeed..will check with the consultant again for giving me a wrong information...

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Brad_cin_dell said:
Hi Folks,

Need ur suggestion.

Thank You
Regards

Brad
Hi brad, first of all Congratulations to both of you ! :)
you must update them, once ur child is born. Surely, your process will not be affected at all by informing them about your kid's birth, as you are still at application/AOR stage and no interview call is rcvd yet for you.
If this would have happened at CSQ stage, you should have re-submit all forms, and apply for ur child's csq, but this will not be your case, since no interview call is rcvd yet for you.

harenbt

Mar 27, 2012
Hi all,

I am new in this forum.Can anybody help to count my point for quebec immigration as details are given below?

Name:- Haren Thanki
education:- 10+2+3(B.com)+1 (PGDCA) total 16 years education.
Exp:- After B.com 3 year experiance in accounting and after PGDCA 2 years in IT field.
French A1 & A2 completed.with more than 16 in each.
Ielts:- 6 Bands
Sufficient funds I have.

Not married.

harenbt

Mar 27, 2012
Dear Mkshah Sir,

It has been observed that your advice always been very keen to all of us.

Your help is very much required for me to go quebec.

Hi all,

education:- 10+2+3(B.com)+1 (PGDCA) total 16 years education.
Exp:- After B.com 3 year experiance in accounting and after PGDCA 2 years in IT field.
French A1 & A2 completed.with more than 16 in each.
Ielts:- 6 Bands
Sufficient funds I have.

Not married.

Brad_cin_dell

Jun 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
mkshah said:
Hi brad, first of all Congratulations to both of you ! :)
you must update them, once ur child is born. Surely, your process will not be affected at all by informing them about your kid's birth, as you are still at application/AOR stage and no interview call is rcvd yet for you.
If this would have happened at CSQ stage, you should have re-submit all forms, and apply for ur child's csq, but this will not be your case, since no interview call is rcvd yet for you.
Thank you Mk....So i think i have to update them with BC,passport and fee for the baby !!!

pkk_2009

Sep 11, 2009
Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum. I want to apply for Quebec but I don't know whether my profession comes under the category and what level is required in french & english. Can anybody tell me whether MBA(HR) from IGNOU is accepted or not?

Kindly help me to reply me for the above queries.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
harenbt said:
Dear Mkshah Sir,

It has been observed that your advice always been very keen to all of us.
hello harenbt, thanx for your kind words :)
Your help is very much required for me to go quebec.
just, to correct you here, I cant make anyone to go to quebec, it is your credentials that will take you to place you deserves. Pl read my tagline at the end of my every post. :)

Hi all,

education:- 10+2+3(B.com)+1 (PGDCA) total 16 years education.Bachelors of Commerce is included in new list of Group 2 of 6 pts. U will get 6 pts. Other members pls comment on my this calculation of education point. :)
Exp:- After B.com 3 year experiance in accounting 8 points for 5 yrs work experience,
Points for AOT: 6 pts based on your related experience in accounting, but only if your B.Com. degree is awarded in last 5 years, or this 3 years of experience in accounting is accumulated in last 5 years.
and after PGDCA 2 years in IT field.
French A1 & A2 completed.with more than 16 in each.if you have scored over 16 in both listening as well as speaking of A2, then 3+3=6 pts for A2
Ielts:- 6 Bands how many bands in listening & speaking section each?
Sufficient funds I have.1 pt

Not married.
being a single applicant, if you score 49 pts before interview then ur file can be accepted. And maximum 6 pts can be awarded in interview. Total of 55 pts required to get CSQ.

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
pkk_2009 said:
Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum. I want to apply for Quebec but I don't know whether my profession comes under the category and what level is required in french & english. Can anybody tell me whether MBA(HR) from IGNOU is accepted or not?

Kindly help me to reply me for the above queries.
Hr is aceptable and on this sunday one of my friend who has MBA in HR from Hamdard uni and has filed case along with me...