PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Dear Mkshah sir,Please help me once..
hi c82, pls give few details
Your help is very much mean to me....

AS Adding MSC IT.I have been calculated below points from one of the agents.But I have some confusion thatway I seek your help.

As per the agent.

Details are given below.

Name:- vishal
Education:- 10+2+3+2(BCA;- Bachelor of computer application 3 years and 2 years MSC-IT) - 12 points 12 pts for master degree, if you pursued as a full-time study from recognized educational institute.
for BCA :- AOT points 6 if you have your work experience in last 5 yeras which you can related to your AOT, then only you will get this points
Experiance:- 8 years - 8 Points8 points
French Level:- A1 & A2 completed.(16 marks out of 25 in listening and speaking) - 4 points in A2, if you have scored 16 out of 25 in listening as well as speaking each then 3 pts will be given for each section. So 3+3 pts for A2.
Ielts Completed :- 5.5 bands - 4 points 4 pts

I have 1 two years old child. - 4 points 4 pts

My wife details are given below
(They counted 7 points for age+edu+Exp)I dont know how?
education:- 10+2+3(BA;- Bachelor of Arts) - 2 points 2 pts
1.5 years of experiance - 1 point,
no points are given for spouse work experience under qsw program, but surely points for AOT for spouse can be given, if work exp of spouse in last 5 years is related to the education of spouse. So you should match both these.

She has completed French level A1. 2 points
if your spouse have scored 16 out of 25 in listening as well as speaking each then 1 pts will be given for each section. So 1+1 pts for A1/A2 of spouse.

1 point for fund.1 point

Total they are counted 64 points. pls add all abovve points and also give missing details as above.

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
vibez_well said:
if you sent the original, then it needs no notarization. Hope all the 'photocopies' of the other documents were notarised.
i DIDNT SEND MY jOB OFFER LETTER COPIES ALONG WITH APPLICATION , DO I NEED TO SEND THEM ?

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
thank u very much sir,

shall I be able to submit my application under new upcoming group wise rule.

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
i JUST SEND FOLLOWING DOX ORIGINAL;

ielts Result (original)
frence RESULTS (Original)
wORKING cERTIFICATES- Original copies ( NOT SENT OFFER LETTER ALONG WITH APPLICATION)

rest of dox are notarized copies

regards

AA

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Styl Hunt said:
i DIDNT SEND MY jOB OFFER LETTER COPIES ALONG WITH APPLICATION , DO I NEED TO SEND THEM ?
Hi style hunt,
Wait till you get any further communication from them. At least till you get ur AOR. Then if you want to submit any additional documents, you can do it with your file number, so it becomes easy for them to track your application package and attach these additional documents.

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Styl Hunt said:
it is good, your dox rchd in just two days 23 to 25 march :)

Yes! I did my research and found out that DHL take only a day for them
to deliver courier to Hong Kong coming from the Philippines. Apologies for my mistake, I actually sent my documents on the 24th, got the details corrected through the receipt. :)

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
fiirm said:
Hellon expert in the house

Is there anybody applying through BIQ PARIS that is yet to receive AOR?
I just needed to know how the processing is, i sent my application since Sept 2011 and am yet to receive any information from the visa office. Any suggestion what i need to do?

Hi Firrm,
I am also having a similar worry.My envelope was delivered on 3r Feb 2012, to BIQ Paris, till date no feed back. My payment method is by debit card, and the fees have not yet been deducted either. Does the AOR come along with fees debited from ones account? What is your method of payment? I am from Cameroon.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
sango said:
fiirm said:

I just needed to know how the processing is, i sent my application since Sept 2011 and am yet to receive any information from the visa office. Any suggestion what i need to do?

Hi Firrm,
I am also having a similar worry.My envelope was delivered on 3r Feb 2012, to BIQ Paris, till date no feed back. My payment method is by debit card, and the fees have not yet been deducted either. Does the AOR come along with fees debited from ones account? What is your method of payment? I am from Cameroon.
Dear fiirm and sango,

Be patience, if your package is delivered then take rest it takes little time for issuing AOR, normally the issue AOR within three months some time they take long but most AOR issued in three months. So just wait and watch :D

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Smallie said:
fiirm said:

Fiirm
[/quote

@ Fiirm,

You do not need to do anything other than sit, relax, learn french and await your AOR. If you are not on priority occupation, your timing is perfect for BIQ Paris.

BIQ Paris is divided into 2 offices, Europe and Africa. The Africa office is very slow and it handles all applications coming from Africa. I applied in Dec 2010 and I did not get an AOR till Nov 2011. In the AOR, they acknowledged that my docs were actually received in Dec, 2010 and that they are experiencing delays due to the increase in the application volume received. Since then, I have been awaiting my interview invitation and till now, almost 5months later, there hasn't been any communication other than a mail sent in Nov 2011 shortly after the AOR to inform us that we are wait listed for interview and that the details of the interview will be communicated.

So broda, the name of this game is patience.

All the best.
Merci pour les bons conseils. ca me don beaucoup de courage. Ma demande est arrivee a BIQ paris depui le 3 fevrier, et je ne pas encore recu aucun accuse de reception (AOR). Comme vous dites, il faut etre patient le jour et moment va arriver, quel que soit le delai. One question I would like to ask, is the fee payment deducted from our account after this long wait before the AOR is sent? I am from Cameroon and paid using visa debit card.

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
Hi style hunt,
Wait till you get any further communication from them. At least till you get ur AOR. Then if you want to submit any additional documents, you can do it with your file number, so it becomes easy for them to track your application package and attach these additional documents.

Buddy, here I am again. I already sent my documents. I just wanted to ask the following:

1. What do AOR means?
2. How do I get pre-assessment (I often see it on the status of the members here)
3. How long should I wait after BIQ HK has received my documents?

Thank you! 

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
sango said:
fiirm said:

Hi Firrm,
Sango,

My payment was through Bankers cheque, i cant say if it has been cashed or not.

Regards
Fiirm

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
knivesvente said:
Buddy, here I am again. I already sent my documents. I just wanted to ask the following:

1. What do AOR means? Aknowledgement Of Receipt (usaully an e-mail sent from the BIQ to confirm that your documents is in their office)2. How do I get pre-assessment (I often see it on the status of the members here) , etcThis is done on this website where you enter your specific details like age, education,experience, Language, number of children under eight years, spouse information. If you score 49 points and single, then you can apply,if you score 57 points and married then you can also apply.
3. How long should I wait after BIQ HK has received my documents?

Thank you! 

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors/Friends,
I am new on this forum and planning to apply for Quebec Immigration and need your help and advice as so far I am quite confused on points system. My brief profile is as follow:

Highest Degree : Masters (1 Year UK)
Bachelors in IT (4 years) [Computer Science category]
Experience 2 years relevant experience
Language: IELTS band 7 - Know basic French but had a intention to appear for French language test

Spouse
Highest Degree : Masters (1 Year UK)
Bachelors in IT (4 years) Computer Science
Experience 1-1/2 years relevant experience
Language: IELTS band 7 expired 2009- Knows basic French but had a intention to appear for French language test

We could not calculate points as we are not quite sure but according to my calculations our points are as followed:

Education : 24 ---> 12 Masters +12 Training (Computer Science graduation)
Experience: 6
Language : 4 [only english] Band 7
Spouse
Education : 6 -----> Masters 3 + 3 Training Computer Science graduation
language : Ielts can be given but previous expired one was 7 band.

Total: 59 Do we qualify ?? and how language score works like will we get 4 points or 6 as band is 7.
If someone could clarify points
1- for our education and language
2- can we send our application for certificate and then appear for french language test or is it mandatory to appear in langauage test?
3- Is it necessary that degree/diploma should be from Quebec?
4- Do I have to reappear in IELTS for english points or letter from employer will work?

I will really appreciate if someone could advice us.
Best Regards

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
mkshah said:
Dear Mkshah sir,Please help me once..
hi c82, pls give few details
Your help is very much mean to me....

AS Adding MSC IT.I have been calculated below points from one of the agents.But I have some confusion thatway I seek your help.

As per the agent.

Details are given below.

Name:- vishal
Education:- 10+2+3+2(BCA;- Bachelor of computer application 3 years and 2 years MSC-IT) - 12 points 12 pts for master degree, if you pursued as a full-time study from recognized educational institute.
for BCA :- AOT points 6 if you have your work experience in last 5 yeras which you can related to your AOT, then only you will get this pointsoints in A2, if you have scored 16 out of 25 in listening as well as speaking each then 3 pts will be given for each section. So 3+3 pts for A2.
Ielts Completed :- 5.5 bands - 4 points 4 pts

I have 1 two years old child. - 4 points 4 pts

My wife details are given below
(They counted 7 points for age+edu+Exp)I dont know how?
education:- 10+2+3(BA;- Bachelor of Arts) - 2 points 2 pts
1.5 years of experiance - 1 point,
no points are given for spouse work experience under qsw program, but surely points for AOT for spouse can be given, if work exp of spouse in last 5 years is related to the education of spouse. So you should match both these.

She has completed French level A1. 2 points
if your spouse have scored 16 out of 25 in listening as well as speaking each then 1 pts will be given for each section. So 1+1 pts for A1/A2 of spouse.

1 point for fund.1 point

Total they are counted 64 points. pls add all abovve points and also give missing details as above.
Hi Mkshah,

Are there no points for the masters degrees that are obtained through part-time studies?