Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
blackcap99 said:
Hello Guys,

Can you please calculate mt points for Quebec Selection Certificate.

1. B.Sc. Civil Engineering (Pass out in 2007) - 10
2. Area of Training Sec. C - 6
3. Experience (4 and half years) - 8
4. Age (31 years) - 16
5. English IELTS (if 5 in Listening and Speaking) - 2
6. French Language (if DELF A1, 16 out of 25 in Listening and Speaking) - 4
7. Financials Self Sufficiency (Can $ 4,238) - 1
8. Adaptability (Interview) - depending on internview
9. Spouse Qualification (Bachelor of Computer Arts 4 years program passed out in 2008) - 3
10. Spouse Age 27 years -3
11. Spouse French Language (DELF A1, 16 out of 25 in Listening and Speaking) - 2
12. Spouse did his bachelor within last 5 years but have no working experience (There is no point for spouse experience but AOT) - 2

Waiting for your response.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali
Civil Engineer
+92 321 4527911

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
mkshah said:
Hi Umer Shahzad,
ambi is right in his previous post..
As you mentioned it Permanent Residency Status allows any immigrant to move and settle anywhere in CANADA. It is his right to do so.
However one should keep in his mind that the basis of this Permanent Residency Stutus is the CSQ granted by Quebec Province and you are selected by quebec province to live and settle in quebec and to conribute in the overall growth of the province, socially as well as economically. With this objectives and based on your credentials only, you are given CSQ and after that PR is granted to an immigrant based on Quebec Nomination.

But, if anyone who wishes to take the benefit of QSW system by just getting PR status and then move to another province, surely this immigrant is not fulfilling the objectives of his selection by quebec province.

Hence, quebec immigration authorities have full rights and authorities to cancel/revoke/lift the CSQ granted to an immigrant and then his PR status will be endangered. Also they can do so under law, based on the declaratoin that immigrant is signing in a contract "Schedule 5" at the time of submitting his application for PR under QSW. This contract mentions about the candidate and his family members has full intentions to live and settle in the Quebec province after getting PR status.

Link for Schedule 5 is given below:
IMM 0008 Schedule 5 - Declaration of Intent to Reside in Quebec
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_5e.pdf

Surely, it is not like that you will be imprisoned for the lifetime to live in Quebec province and you cant move at all. You can move out of Quebec based on your circumstances in the province.

But if you want to do so, before doing it you must have tried and used all resources and means to settle yourself and your family in Quebec province and you should be in a position to prove that you could not succeed after all these efforts.

I agree with you that to live in Quebec will keep you on the safe side, but i know many situations that immigrants left Quebec for the other provinces after getting PR and got the citizenship, but for sure to stay in Quebec is better than going in risky way

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

4. Age (31 years) - 16
6. French Language (if DELF A1, 16 out of 25 in Listening and Speaking) - 4
9. Spouse Qualification (Bachelor of Computer Arts 4 years program passed out in 2008) - 3
11. Spouse French Language (DELF A1, 16 out of 25 in Listening and Speaking) - 2
12. Spouse did his bachelor within last 5 years but have no working experience (There is no point for spouse experience but AOT) - 2

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali
Civil Engineer
+92 321 4527911

Thanks Mr. Javed Islam...

I just want to get confirmed about No. 5 and No. 6 i.e. about IELTS and DELF I think you have interchanged points for No. 5 and 6.

waiting for the response. Thanks

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
blackcap99 said:
Hello Guys,

pls check this document for points related to your degree of education.
Link: www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI_3_1_PAKISTAN.pdf
If your B.Sc. degree is of 2 years then you will get 6 points only.

4. Age (31 years) - 16
6. French Language (if DELF A1, 16 out of 25 in Listening and Speaking) - 4 you will get only 2 points and not 4 points for A1 level
pls check this document for points of your spouse's degree of education.
Link: www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI_3_1_PAKISTAN.pdf

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali
Civil Engineer
+92 321 4527911

I just want to get confirmed about No. 5 and No. 6 i.e. about IELTS and DELF I think you have interchanged points for No. 5 and 6.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Further to this, I am sharing with you the real cases of revoking provincial nominations of immigrants...
http://www.smeurrens.com/2010/11/pnp-participants-denied-entry-at-the-border/ .

Operation Bulletin published by CIC for PNP participants on their intent to reside in the nominated province. Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob251.asp

Also one related thread on this forum discussing this issue:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-provincial-nominee-can-i-live-in-another-province-after-landing-t38327.0.html#lastPost

Bachar said:
I agree with you that to live in Quebec will keep you on the safe side, but i know many situations that immigrants left Quebec for the other provinces after getting PR and got the citizenship, but for sure to stay in Quebec is better than going in risky way

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

pls check this document for points related to your degree of education.
If your B.Sc. degree is of 2 years then you will get 6 points only. my B.Sc. Engineering Degree is of 4 years
4. Age (31 years) - 16
5. English IELTS (if 5 in Listening and Speaking) - 2 how I will get 4 points for IELTS
6. French Language (if DELF A1, 16 out of 25 in Listening and Speaking) - 4 you will get only 2 points and not 4 points for A1 level
pls check this document for points of your spouse's degree of education.
Link: www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI_3_1_PAKISTAN.pdf please clear me how many points we will get for my wife's qualification as I could not get from the table provided by the mkshah
12. Spouse did his bachelor within last 5 years but have no working experience (There is no point for spouse experience but AOT) - 2 please explain this also and give me the link thank you.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali
Civil Engineer
+92 321 4527911

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
TanyaM said:
Salut tout le monde!

Just wanted to share news from the official site of the government of Quebec

Closing of the Québec Immigration Office in Vienna and transfer of operations to Montréal

The Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) wishes to inform its clients that the Québec Immigration Office in Vienna will officially close on April 1, 2012. As of this date, all immigration activities will be conducted at the MICC's offices in Montréal. In addition, the Québec Immigration Office in Vienna will no longer provide client services as of February 14, 2012. All immigration applications and correspondence from its clients must be sent to Montréal as of this date.

The MICC would like to reassure its clients that it is committed to pursuing its activities with respect to Eastern Europe with the same rigour and diligence. Selection interviews conducted by the MICC with immigration candidates from Eastern Europe will be held in the same locations as usual in the territories concerned.

No changes to other immigration categories

So, if my file was opened in Vienna office, now all the updates i should send to Montreal?

Guys, could you provide the address of the biq in Montreal? I could not find it on the website :)

Thank you!

Wish you all a great day :)

Sincerely,
Tanya
Damn, something has to go wrong all the time - I've sent an email to BIQ Vienna on Feb 14th (the first day with no service) and also resend all info by regular mail on March 5th, do you think I should send it now to Montreal office?

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to express my sincerest gratitude for your response it has given me way to clear my path as I pursue my apllication. I decided to take the pain of applying both QSW and FSW as for the reason that I had already applied for the FSW last August 2, 2011 but the CIO responded that I wasn't able to reached the quota they had given on Registered Nurses due to the reason that they already completed the 500 nurses dated July 19, 2011.

I will apply for the CSQ for it to be process as I wait for the FSW quota to be reset. For that, I'll be able to have my application for CSQ started and to think I am not still sure if I will be able to reach the quota for this year.

Please help me throughout my application until I receive my Visa.

Additional Questions:

1. I am from the Philippines, can I apply for my CSQ be processed to another Canadian Visa Office instead in Hong Kong?

2. I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing, what do I choose between the following choices? For me to ensure accurate result of my assessment.

Less than 10 years of full-time education
General high school diploma (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 11 years of full-time education)
Professional high school diploma (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 10 to 12 years of full-time education)
General post-secondary diploma - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 11 to 12 years of full-time education)
General post-secondary diploma - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 13 years of full-time education)
Technical post-secondary diploma - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 12 years of full-time education)
Technical post-secondary diploma - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 13 years of full-time education)
Technical post-secondary diploma - 3 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 14 years of full-time education
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 14 years of full-time education)
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 15 years of full-time education)
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 3, 4 or 5 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 16 to 18 years of full-time education)
Graduate diploma of university studies - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 18 to 19 years of full-time education)
Post-graduate diploma of university studies

3. I am also a graduate of MASTER OF ARTS IN NURSING - a Graduate Course, but I haven't received my diploma yet. Can I ask for my school for certification that I had already finished the degree?

If yes, what to I choose on the choices above for education?

4. I am currently taking up my PhD - Industrial Psychology degree, can I have it included on my application?

If yes, what do I choose on the above choices for education?

Can I used that for another type of Visa application? ADVISE BADLY NEEDED. Sad

5. Will my application for CSQ won't affect my application for FSW later on,once the quota for FSW has been reset this JULY?

6. My profession as a Registered Nurse is under a Regulatory Board, should I apply for my credentials to be accepted together with my application for my CSQ or can I do that once I have received my Visa and staying in Quebec?

7. "Technically if you clear well enough above the cutoffs, you dont need an interview. but most ppl end up with one anyways. so its very rare that you get a CSQ w/o an interview."

What do cutoffs mean?

8. Can I submit my application for CSQ anytime this month?

Thank you in advance for your patience in answering my questions.

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nursegio said:
If successful of getting the Certificat du selection du Quebec, then ill proceed to Federal level :) Thank you fellas!
Sir, pasagot naman po mga tanong ko.. salamat po!

I want to express my sincerest gratitude for your response it has given me way to clear my path as I pursue my apllication. I decided to take the pain of applying both QSW and FSW as for the reason that I had already applied for the FSW last August 2, 2011 but the CIO responded that I wasn't able to reached the quota they had given on Registered Nurses due to the reason that they already completed the 500 nurses dated July 19, 2011.

I will apply for the CSQ for it to be process as I wait for the FSW quota to be reset. For that, I'll be able to have my application for CSQ started and to think I am not still sure if I will be able to reach the quota for this year.

Please help me throughout my application until I receive my Visa.

Additional Questions:

1. I am from the Philippines, can I apply for my CSQ be processed to another Canadian Visa Office instead in Hong Kong?

2. I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing, what do I choose between the following choices? For me to ensure accurate result of my assessment.

Less than 10 years of full-time education
General high school diploma (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 11 years of full-time education)
Professional high school diploma (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 10 to 12 years of full-time education)
General post-secondary diploma - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 11 to 12 years of full-time education)
General post-secondary diploma - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 13 years of full-time education)
Technical post-secondary diploma - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 12 years of full-time education)
Technical post-secondary diploma - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 13 years of full-time education)
Technical post-secondary diploma - 3 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 14 years of full-time education
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 14 years of full-time education)
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 15 years of full-time education)
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 3, 4 or 5 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 16 to 18 years of full-time education)
Graduate diploma of university studies - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 18 to 19 years of full-time education)
Post-graduate diploma of university studies

3. I am also a graduate of MASTER OF ARTS IN NURSING - a Graduate Course, but I haven't received my diploma yet. Can I ask for my school for certification that I had already finished the degree?

If yes, what to I choose on the choices above for education?

4. I am currently taking up my PhD - Industrial Psychology degree, can I have it included on my application?

If yes, what do I choose on the above choices for education?

Can I used that for another type of Visa application? ADVISE BADLY NEEDED. Sad

5. Will my application for CSQ won't affect my application for FSW later on,once the quota for FSW has been reset this JULY?

6. My profession as a Registered Nurse is under a Regulatory Board, should I apply for my credentials to be accepted together with my application for my CSQ or can I do that once I have received my Visa and staying in Quebec?

7. "Technically if you clear well enough above the cutoffs, you dont need an interview. but most ppl end up with one anyways. so its very rare that you get a CSQ w/o an interview."

What do cutoffs mean?

8. Can I submit my application for CSQ anytime this month?

Thank you in advance for your patience in answering my questions. Cheesy

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@stngr,
It is clearly mentioned in TanyaM's below post for applications to be sent after 14th feb 2012 @ montreal office address.
Since you have already sent it on March 1, 2012: first check with courier service if it is delivered or not. If delivered, then you have only one option. That is send an email to vienna biq mentioning all details ur application/documents sent such as
Application sent by which courier, courier tracking number, courier tracking details which you can get from courier website, your details for qsw application such as AOR number, passport number, your full name, country of residence and list of all documents you sent in this courier.
Ask for their guidance in this matter.
send an email immediately.

If your courier is not delivered then you can call it back and send it to montreal address.

TanyaM said:
Salut tout le monde!

Just wanted to share news from the official site of the government of Quebec

Closing of the Québec Immigration Office in Vienna and transfer of operations to Montréal

The Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) wishes to inform its clients that the Québec Immigration Office in Vienna will officially close on April 1, 2012. As of this date, all immigration activities will be conducted at the MICC's offices in Montréal. In addition, the Québec Immigration Office in Vienna will no longer provide client services as of February 14, 2012. All immigration applications and correspondence from its clients must be sent to Montréal as of this date.

The MICC would like to reassure its clients that it is committed to pursuing its activities with respect to Eastern Europe with the same rigour and diligence. Selection interviews conducted by the MICC with immigration candidates from Eastern Europe will be held in the same locations as usual in the territories concerned.

No changes to other immigration categories

So, if my file was opened in Vienna office, now all the updates i should send to Montreal?

Guys, could you provide the address of the biq in Montreal? I could not find it on the website :)

Thank you!

Wish you all a great day :)

Sincerely,
Tanya

kimi_kaur

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
30-OCT-2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Dear forum members,
I e-mailed BIQ Hong Kong to get info about the next schedule for interviews in New Delhi.Here is their Response......

Thank you for your suggestion on increasing the interviews in India. We regret to let you know tht we do not have the schedule for next mission in New Delhi yet.

Please note that your file is now pending for preliminary studies. The following message might be important for your information:

It has been more than a year since the volume of applications has considerably increased and we are still experiencing delay in prescreening files deposited since November 2010. If your file cannot qualify as a priority case and that it has been deposited after Novembre 2010, you are invited to update us whenever need be of your file and be patient until we next communicate with you.

Your kind cooperation is much appreciated.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi kimi_kaur,
Thanks for this very very important update.
It has clarified many doubts about processing times indian applicants.
+1 for you. :)
kimi_kaur said:
Dear forum members,
I e-mailed BIQ Hong Kong to get info about the next schedule for interviews in New Delhi.Here is their Response......

Thank you for your suggestion on increasing the interviews in India. We regret to let you know tht we do not have the schedule for next mission in New Delhi yet.

Please note that your file is now pending for preliminary studies. The following message might be important for your information:

It has been more than a year since the volume of applications has considerably increased and we are still experiencing delay in prescreening files deposited since November 2010. If your file cannot qualify as a priority case and that it has been deposited after Novembre 2010, you are invited to update us whenever need be of your file and be patient until we next communicate with you.

Your kind cooperation is much appreciated.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Hi Folks,

Today I received my DELF A1 results and I've cleared it. I'm a pre Dec 05th applicant and my points without French was exactly 57, now should I be adding 2 to that or 4 points? I have 13/25 in listening and 16.5/25 in speaking.
Also in either cases should I be continuing my studies upto A2 to get more points? Or will I be able to get the remaining points from the interview safely?
The next exam is in May, please give some good advises at the earliest.

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
grimreaper said:
now should I be adding 2 to that or 4 points? I have 13/25 in listening and 16.5/25 in speaking.
+1 point as per new rules, maybe +2 as per old rules ;)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Stngr said:
+1 point as per new rules, maybe +2 as per old rules ;)
@ grimreaper,

wen did u submitted ur file?
Is your AOR dated Before sep 2011 or after that?
In later case, you will get only 1 points for speaking score and 0 for listening score(because it is less than 16).