+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harit79 said:

Congratulations for your visa and all the best for your future.
If you had an interview, can you please share your experience?

Thank you..

I've already done so..!

wakhta

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2011
AOR Received.
08-04-2011
Helo ICEBERG7,
Bonjour All my Seniors forum members ( JaveedIslam,MKShah,angeleye and others),
I am Telecom engineer having Master degree in Telecom (Total 16years education) 5years+ related experience as a Telecom Engineer. I am from Pakistan

Plz let me know which category i fall? Mean priority or Normal
second, what will be the numbers i can get?

Master degree+Training?

Third, What will be my NOC fall?

Plz reply me.

Regards

Engr.Waheed

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Many many congratulations Iceberg7 !
And good luck for your new life....

thanks for ur wishes for all of us :)

Just keep in touch with the forum and keep updating about your status.... Surely your posts will motivate many of us waiting for our turn to come.. :) good luck buddy!

Which city u r planning to settle?

Iceberg7 said:
Dear all..

I am sorry I haven't been so active as of late..and don't even log in more oftenly.

I just want to share the good news with you & really hoped all the guys I shared the journey with..are here now..

I received my visa a few days ago..

I wish you all..aaaaaaalllll the best till you reach all your dreams.

May your dreams come true..

God bless you.

wakhta

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2011
AOR Received.
08-04-2011
Many Many contratulation on your Visa stamp.Iceberg7

I wish you easiest life in coming future.

Which city have you planed to settle? How much time took from start to end of your application for QSW

harshjohn

Jul 2, 2010
javeedislam said:
Dear harshjohn,

1. You both have to fill this "Application for selection certificate which A-0520-AA" form you fill as principal applicant and your spouse will as spouse.

2. there is no form with "A-0520-CA"..

Dear javeedislam,

This is the form i was referring to...

immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-CA-dyn.pdf

The description of this form says it has to be filled by dependent child who is 22 yrs and older or who is married or a de facto spouse. I was wondering i'm married so may be my wife has to fill this form. i may sound silly but i just want to make sure my forms are perfect.

do let me know.

thanks.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
harshjohn said:

Dear javeedislam,

This is the form i was referring to...

immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-CA-dyn.pdf

The description of this form says it has to be filled by dependent child who is 22 yrs and older or who is married or a de facto spouse. I was wondering i'm married so may be my wife has to fill this form. i may sound silly but i just want to make sure my forms are perfect.

do let me know.

thanks.

Dear Harishjohn,

This form is clearly for children over 22 years or those who are married and de facto spouse only if you have de de facto spouse then it is necessary otherwise it is not necessary just fill form "A-0520-A" for your spouse if you have.

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
Iceberg7 said:
Dear all..

I am sorry I haven't been so active as of late..and don't even log in more oftenly.

I just want to share the good news with you & really hoped all the guys I shared the journey with..are here now..

God bless you.
Dear Iceberg7. I wish you the easiest and happiest life in Quebec.

CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Iceberg7 said:
Dear all..

God bless you.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! on a positive step in fulfilling your dreams, God willing the rest of us too will get to live our dreams too.

It is well!!!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
For all applicants who have sent their application after 6th dec 2011 and for those who are preparing to send their application, here is some piece of information regarding language proficiency which is taken from quebed micc website.

11. Proficiency in French or English
•Evaluation of French proficiency
Skilled worker candidates (principal claimants and spouses) who wish to obtain points for their French proficiency must demonstrate this proficiency by enclosing with their immigration application the results of a French evaluation test issued by one of the two organizations recognized by the Ministère, specifically:

•the Test d'évaluation du français adapté pour le Québec (TEFAQ) of the Chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Paris (CCIP);

•the Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCFQ) of the Centre international d'études pédagogiques (CIEP);

•the Test d'évaluation du français (TEF) of the CCIP;

•the Test de connaissance du français (TCF) of the CIEP;

•the Diplôme d'études en langue française (DELF) of the CIEP;

•the Diplôme approfondi de langue française (DALF) of the CIE

Candidates who choose to present a TEF or TCF must enclose the results of the oral comprehension test and the oral expression test. Note that written proficiency is not evaluated when applying for a Québec Selection Certificate.

The current list of TEF, TEFAQ, TCF, TCFQ, DELF and DALF accredited centres can be consulted on the respective websites of the Chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Paris and the Centre international d'études pédagogiques.

•Evaluation of English proficiency
Skilled worker candidates (principle claimants only) who wish to obtain points for their English proficiency must demonstrate this proficiency by enclosing with their application the results of an English evaluation test recognized by the Ministère, namely the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
The current list of IELTS accredited centres is available on the website of the International English Language Testing System.

Attestations of results must have been issued less than two years prior to the date the application is submitted.

•Awarding of points
For the purposes of evaluating the immigration application, points for language proficiency will now only be awarded as a function of the scores confirmed on the attestations of results submitted by the candidates.

Candidates who do not submit any language test results must specify this by marking the appropriate box on their Application for Selection Certificate.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Since Selection Interview Mission for New Delhi is started from Feb 20, 2012 till March 30, 2012
Has any of forum member got interview scheduled between these dates at New Delhi??

Kindly share your interview experience here...

dear friend OsamaR, do you have any record of forum members having their interview dates at current Selection mission of New Delhi??

maccuet

Aug 22, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Sep. 2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Interview........
Waiting
javeedislam said:
Thanks Mkshah you are right there this degree fall in two categories.
So guys what will happen in my case?
My degree is foreign so I will get only 6 in this case, My point only 46. what will happen now
1) BIQ HK will send me intention to reject letter? or
2) They will call me for interview?

I put french zero in my application. Please suggest.

Regards
Mahadi

destCANADA

Feb 14, 2012
wingsofmaybe7777 said:
To all,

This thread is strictly for QSW although any input from virtually anyone is appreciated.
WHo has already applied for Quebec?
Who is planning to apply for Quebec?
Hi mKshah...

Nationality: India
CC file number:
Opened on: 2011-08-19
Submitted date: 2011-09-29
AOR date: 0011-11-16
Interview date:
Medical date:
V.O. Deadline:
Destination:
Category: QC
Embassy: Montreal
VO file number: NA0072882

I'm new here.. Kindly.. throw some light on the below..
1) What is NOC ?
2) Given my info, when can i expect the interview date..typical of ppl applying at Montreal.
3) Is French necessary for the interview.

Thank you very much for your time..

Ortega1

Nov 23, 2011
@applicante.PH

My wife the was the principal Applicant and here AOT is economics and business management. and I have MBA. She claimed Basic level in french and I claimed non. Our interview was 95% english and 5% french. My issue is that we weren't not awarded any points on adaptability which I think is unfair because like I have already said she answered most of the question regarding her job, future prospects in quebec, knowledge of quebec etc.

maccuet

Aug 22, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Sep. 2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Interview........
Waiting
mkshah said:
hi mahadi,
I feel that You are lucky as you sent your application before 6th dec and therefore you can surely submit ur lanfuage proficiency certificates at later stage also.

I checked ur points calculation and based on that I can suggest you to learn french and reach to atleast A2 level of DELF.
A1 level will give you 1+1 points and A2 will give you 3+3 points.

Also Alliance Francaise is the best institute for learning french worldwide. And for A1/A2 you can take their extensive course. This will prepare you for A1 level and for A2 you can prepare by self-study too.
I dont know which is ur BIQ, but nowadays it takes almost 10-12 months after AOR fo get interview and you have enough time to get A2 level proficiency.
wish you good luck buddy. :)
Dubai Alliance Francaise is not so active. I am planning to practice myself and attend exam on my home country Dhaka Alliance Francaise during my vacation. I heard TCF is easier where only listing and speaking only. Please suggest which test is more easier and I can practice myself only.

Regards
Mahadi