Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
gladiusraj said:
Dear all,

I really need your help for quebec immigration.
Please suggest on below information given
AM I eligibal for Quebec immigration.

Details are given below.

Name:- vishal hello c82, as per my understanding, pls see some corrections in the points calculated which is highlighted in red
Education:- 10+2+3(BCa;- Bachelor of computer application) - 10 points here you will get only 6 points for bachelors degree and 6 points for your AOT
Experiance:- 8 years - 8 points
French Level:- A1 & A2 completed. A2 scores will be considered for points as it is your latest result for french proficiency Preparing for B1. 3 + 3 points (If you score 16 marks out of 25 in listening and speaking each)
Ielts Completed :- 5.5 bands - 2+2 points
I have 1 two years old child. - 4 points
Also add 1 point of financial self-suficiency.

My wife details are given below

education:- 10+2+3(BA;- Bachelor of Arts) - 2 points
She has completed French level A1.and preparing for A2. - 3 points A1 / A2 for spouse will get 1+1 point only.

Dear Sir,thanks for your promt reply.very much helpful.

little bit confuse.

1)consultant is counting 6 point for education yes it is correct and 6 points for area of training yes, your AOT is in Section C so 6 points total of 12 points.(your counting is 10 points)

2)In which level i reuired score 16 marks out of 25 in listening and speaking becuase in A1 and A2 both having above 16 in each.(or I required 16 in B1 pleas suggest)
pl see my comment above
3)They are not counted any point in French level(for 3 point she will required in A1 or A2) = in A2 A1 / A2 for spouse will get 1+1 points only

so adding all your points,
16+6+6+8+3+3+2+2+4+1+3+2+1+1
it makes you to score 58 points in total...
that means you are eligible and you can surely apply now as per this calculation. :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi stngr, I am late in wishing you bonne chance, :)
however, I wish you had a nice exam and hope to get good scores. :)
usually AF declare the test attestations for pass candidates by 9th week of exam and gives the final copies of results to pass candidates by then end of 5 months of exam... this is on average.. it may vary country-wise.. :)

Stngr said:
I'm takin' DELF A2 tomorrow, wish me bonne chance ;)

On average - how long you waited for results at Alliance Francais?

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
mkshah said:
hi stngr, I am late in wishing you bonne chance, :)
however, I wish you had a nice exam and hope to get good scores. :)
Thanks, it wasn't so bad for someone who can barely speak this funny language. I wouldn't be supprised if failed, anyway my target is 16pts for listening and 8 for speakin...
If failed, next session with AF on june commin' up :-D

Results within 2 weeks, diploma within 2 months

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Stngr said:
Thanks, it wasn't so bad for someone who can barely speak this funny language. :D :D I wouldn't be supprised if failed, anyway my target is 16pts for listening and 8 for speakin...
If failed, next session with AF on june commin' up :-D
that's really a sportive attitude...
Results within 2 weeks, diploma within 2 months it is pretty fast there, in India they take so much of time to give results and then diploma certi.. :)

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tawa said:
Hi future Canadians :)
how many people did apply to montreal BIQ ?
any one can tell me real timing , for how long should i wait till the interview . i applied august 2011
next april , will have 2 years of experience here in Canada , which one is faster just wait for the answer of CSQ or apply for canada experience ?
well it's really difficult these days to actually get a hold on thre processing time for BIQ offices, cos of the ever increasing number of applicant, hence it really is difficult to extimate. but my advice isthis : if monry is not an issue, thn u might want to consider applying for the Canadian experience class also while the other one is on-going

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@ egrace,
hi buddy, how r u? I am in need of your help again... :)
Can you throw some light on these exception rules for AOT points and how these applies? :)

mkshah said:
Dear Forum friends,
Pls read the following details taken from GPI-3-1-en version, page 23 and help me in understanding the highlighted text for my query.

There is mention of exception rules regarding the AOT points awarded based on the occupation of the applicant for education older than 5 years and work exp not related to his edu.

My query is:
Does it mean that if my degree is more than 5 years old and if I am not having related experience in last 5 years, but I hold managerial position in my current job in last 5 years qualifying in NOC code from 01 to 09 of NOC list, then I can get the points of AOT for my current profession (which is not related to my education degree which is before 5 years)?

Page 23
General information:
-When a candidate has two degrees (or more) in areas of different training and meeting the requirements of evaluation is the one who provides the most points in the List of training areas must be taken into account.
-If the diploma was issued more than five years before the filing of the DCS must
determine whether the candidate has worked for at least one year a profession
directly related to his training with a diploma, that is to say a profession for which there is a close match according to the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
For example, if a candidate has a degree in biochemistry there are more than five years but it has the profession as a chemist, points will be awarded to him because the Bachelor's degree in biochemistry is related to the profession of chemist (NOC 2112).
The LMI website online Emploi-Québec provides information
the professions (eg, nature of work, main features, conditions
access) and connections between education and occupations by
the NOC. The website Infoway FPT MELS also provides
correspondence between training and vocational secondary
college and technical occupations by the NOC.
-The rule in the previous paragraph for the degree of over
5 years are two exceptions:

-
if the candidate has held a management position (large groups from 01 to 09 as defined in the NOC), or if it was research professor and assistant research at the university in their area of training, and demonstrates that he performed duties directly related to their area of training, the test points will be awarded;
if the applicant has practiced a profession overqualified, but in line with its
field of training, this occupation may permit the award of Field points to the criterion of training.
For example, a technician Computer practicing as an analyst-consultant computer (CNP 2171) may be awarded points for their technician diploma obtained there are more than five years.

kimi_kaur

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
30-OCT-2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
hello to all forum members,
i need clarification for the points awarded for one's education for quebec immigration.As i have done my graduation in 2004-07(computer applications).will i be awarded 10 or 6 points for it and if 6 then why only 6? m bit confused. ::)

kps2011

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kps2011 said:
Hi Members,

Iam exactly qualifying the 57 points thershold under married for QSW without claming the points for french but with ielts score.So my concern is all about filing an application without french points.

Assume,if i submit without the DELF results with the application,once if I pursue DELF a1, a2 and so on and later in stage i cannot claim the points for french right?So whatever we are attesting with the application that is only considerable right.

Also, during adaptability, i may/may not 100% successful in awarding 6 points.Following which i may/may not score 63 thershold.So unless i score 63 they wont issue selection certificate right?

So understanding the problem,sincerely requesting all other senior members for their personal opinions on filing an application without french points or wait till achieving points on delf a1, a2 and so on to make my case strong.

Many thanks for your valuable time.
Hello senior members,kindly advise something regarding my query above.Awaiting for your responses.Thanks!

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
kimi_kaur said:
i need clarification for the points awarded for one's education for quebec immigration.As i have done my graduation in 2004-07(computer applications).will i be awarded 10 or 6 points for it and if 6 then why only 6? m bit confused. ::)
Same situation with me. Please any one explain how many points i'll get for BBA in 2005 and MBA in 2008. And how much AOT points I get ????

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have completed BCA (3 year) then 6 point or if B.E. Computer ( 4 year course) then 10 points
kimi_kaur said:

kimi_kaur

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
30-OCT-2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
hi gladiusraj,
confusion is there coz they have mentioned in their official site 10 points for bachelor's degree.bt after reading some of the posts here,nd sm replies of senior forum members,6 points hav been awarded for this degree......

kimi_kaur

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
30-OCT-2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
bt most of the consultants count 10 points for it.....any specific reason...harit79 pls clarify..

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
kimi_kaur said:
bt most of the consultants count 10 points for it.....any specific reason...harit79 pls clarify..

Undergraduate diploma attesting to 2 or more years of full-time studies = 6 points

Undergraduate diploma attesting to 3 or more years of full-time studies = 10 points

Please check out this link,

http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-education.html

kimi_kaur

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
30-OCT-2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
so its a 3 year full time study(B.C.A.) then why nt 10 pts?

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
kimi_kaur said:
so its a 3 year full time study(B.C.A.) then why nt 10 pts?
May they calculate month wise through mark sheets dates and some people completed there graduation in 2 years and 10 months or 2 year 11 month according to them. Thats why VO give 6 point to them.