New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Hey TJ please check,

Following is my details,

- French Proficiency A1 (Still following) - 2 (16/25 in listening and speaking)
- English Proficiency (List 3+Speak2) - 5
- Master's Degree (2009) - 12
- Area of Training- (8 years exp in Finance)
Business Administration (DCS - 3 years) –Section-C - 6
- Financial self sufficiency (Cutoff score =1) - 1
- 18 to 35 years of age (28 Y) - 16
- Experience-48 months and over (8 years) - 8
- For each child 12 years of age or younger (6 months old child) - 4
- Spouse 18 to 35 years of age (28 Y) - 3
- Spouse Secondary school general diploma (A/L) - ???
- Spouse Oral interaction-French A1 (Still following) - 2 (16/25 in listening and speaking)

please conform this point with seniors also. Total points excluding spouse education is 59 points. Please clear your educational period and course name. Like MBA 2006 - 2008 (2 years from India). But if you remove french points and AOT than your not qualified now. Seniors can help you properly.

Best of luck TJ.

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi mkshah, I have MBA only but I have 8 years experiance in finance therefore I have calculated 6 points for AOT.Is it correct?

- French Proficiency A1 (Still following) have u cleared A1 exam or still preparing for next A1 exam? If cleared, what are ur scores in "Comprehension Orale" and "Expression Orale" sections? Still preparing-
- English Proficiency (List 3+Speak2) have u given here the points or it is bands secured by you? Band: Listning 6 , Speaking 7
- Master's Degree (2009) which specialization, for how many years and what is the total duration of ur overall studies? Specialized in Business Administration 2 years-India
- Area of Training- (8 years exp in Finance)
Business Administration (DCS - 3 years) –Section-C is this your masters education or bachelors education? I have MBA only but I have 8 years experience
- Financial self sufficiency (Cutoff score =1)
- 18 to 35 years of age (28 Y)
- Experience-48 months and over (8 years)
- For each child 12 years of age or younger (6 months old child)
- Spouse 18 to 35 years of age (28 Y)
- Spouse Secondary school general diploma (A/L) what is A/L? Advance level examination(This is the final exam in high school-in grade 12)
- Spouse Oral interaction-French A1 (Still following) pls see same question as in yours french proficiency. Still preparing

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi Bachar,
I m well. How r u buddy, and thanks. :)
Well, it is really good that u sent a mail to them. It will take some time for them to reply to your mail.
Just ensure that u have provided enough details in your mail so that it becomes easier for them to trace your application parcel.

Just wait for few days more and still if u dont receive any reply, then send a reminder mail to them.

Bachar said:
Hello mkshah,
how are you ?
thank you for your great efforts here, it helps a lot
i have send HK BIQ an email as you advised me to do, but there is no reply
i feel so bad that i couldn't get any information or update about my file, and i am worried that it could be returned due to the regulations after 6 Dec.
Is there anything else i can do now ?? or just wait till they send me an email back ?

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
mkshah said:
Hi Bachar,
I m well. How r u buddy, and thanks. :)
Well, it is really good that u sent a mail to them. It will take some time for them to reply to your mail.
Just ensure that u have provided enough details in your mail so that it becomes easier for them to trace your application parcel.

Just wait for few days more and still if u dont receive any reply, then send a reminder mail to them.
Salut mkshah, J' ai PM vous. Sil vous plait repondre mon carriere.

Merci, Raj

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi..

I am new to this forum...i applied for quebec immigration and i got file number in july month....i wish to know about whats next after?
I passed Delf A1 and A2 both...but from long period of time i am just waiting...n waiting.....i heard that there is no interview will be held for 2011..one which was held in february-2011 but not in november-2011...(New Delhi,India)

Je suis nouveau sur ce forum ... J'ai postulé pour l'immigration du Québec et j'ai obtenu le numéro de dossier dans les mois de juillet .... Je souhaite savoir sur la prochaine Quoi après?
J'ai passé le DELF A1 et A2 pour les deux ... mais de longue période de temps je suis juste en attente ... n attendant ..... J'ai entendu dire que il n'ya pas d'entrevue aura lieu en 2011 .. celui qui a eu lieu en février -2011, mais pas en novembre-2011 ... (New Delhi, India)

Seniors please comment.

Regards

Dev

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bachar said:
Hello mkshah,
how are you ?
thank you for your great efforts here, it helps a lot
i have send HK BIQ an email as you advised me to do, but there is no reply
i feel so bad that i couldn't get any information or update about my file, and i am worried that it could be returned due to the regulations after 6 Dec. if you had submitted ur application prio to Dec 6th, then u are immune to the new system. u wont be affected plus it is the holiday season, u should expect some kind of foot dragging cos most pple will not be in wrk mood
Is there anything else i can do now ?? or just wait till they send me an email back ?
@ Devang3d,
depending on how water tight ur application was, any of the following might be next
1) document update.... requesting more support document
2) letter informing u about interview invitation or that u are on a waiting list
3) csq certificate.. provided ur point is upto the required threshold
4) intent of rejection ( God forbid) if ur point fall short of the required point

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi egrace62,
how r u buddy?
I read your post about new job and many congratulations to you for this success. :)
and thanks so much buddy for all your help you provided me in my application process, at time when I was preparing to send my application. :)
egrace62 said:
@ Devang3d,
depending on how water tight ur application was, any of the following might be next
1) document update.... requesting more support document
2) letter informing u about interview invitation or that u are on a waiting list
3) csq certificate.. provided ur point is upto the required threshold
4) intent of rejection ( God forbid) if ur point fall short of the required point

changa

Jul 13, 2011
Hi everyone , I would like to ask those who already submitted or got experience with the application for QB . Would it is necessary for us to submit a cover letter together with the application ? I and my spouse only might make up to the 57 points for couple or 49 single ( I am the main applicant ) with a DELF B1 , but I am afraid i am not confidence to write such a big letter as CV in French . Moreover, my case got a bit complication. I was refused student visa six year ago ( no interview at the point of time - just returned paper work and all my documents are true identical ) .I am wondering whether would I need to address or explain that incident in the CV together with application ? Would it be possible for me to write in English and get a french translator ? or have to submit in french ? Thanks a lot
I am not using any lawyer because they said my case ( due to I was refused visa 6 years ago they charges me 10 k plus USD ) I dont really want to invest such a huge sum in this ( if i got refused this I will not get any return ) .thanks a lot tout le monde :)

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello egrace62
thank you
actually, according to courier, HK BIQ got my file on Oct. 31 but i didn't get anything from them so bad thoughts got into my mind about rejection or returning my file.

MSN07

Dec 25, 2011
Hi EveryOne,

Does anyone has old rules, applicable to applications filed before Dec 06, as I am not sure about few points
1. As my application was recieved on 05-Sep-2011 and I was 35 Years and 3 Months old on that date will i get 16 Points or 14 Points for age?
2. My IELTS score was Speeking 6.5 and Listening 8.5 how much will I get for English?
3. I should be able to pass DELF A1 By FEB but It may not be with 16 Points in Speaking or Listening in such situation how much point should I get?

Hope to get some great reply from great Forum participants.

MSN07

Dec 25, 2011
Hi EveryOne,

Does anyone has old rules, applicable to applications filed before Dec 06, as I am not sure about few points
1. As my application was recieved on 05-Sep-2011 and I was 35 Years and 3 Months old on that date will i get 16 Points or 14 Points for age?
2. My IELTS score was Speeking 6.5 and Listening 8.5 how much will I get for English?
3. I should be able to pass DELF A1 By FEB but It may not be with 16 Points in Speaking or Listening in such situation how much point should I get?

Specially MKShah

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hello MSN07,
Indeed this is a great forum as u rightly said, and there are many more much experienced seniors here like egrace62, STILLHOPE, wingsofmay777, manoylo, shahi, shannone, quebec2010. In fact I got a lot of help from them when I was preparing for my application and documents. Previous posts of this forum is testimony to this fact.
This forum helps people like us to prepare for our qsw application procedure on our own without help of any immigration agent, and there we need help from each other. :)

MSN07 said:
Hi EveryOne,

you will get 14 pts as u crossed age over 35 yrs.
u wl b asessed as pre-6th dec applicant, so old rules will be applicable. Pls refer those.
3. I should be able to pass DELF A1 By FEB but It may not be with 16 Points in Speaking or Listening in such situation how much point should I get? answer same as question 2 above.

Specially MKShah

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
All, could you remind me pre-Dec 6th (old one) assesment for French certificates? Especially do I need 16 points out of 25 in speakin/listening to claim max points for the level, or just passing whole exam (i.e. A2) is enough

dreamingforcanada

Dec 20, 2011
After searching and reading regarding migrating to Quebec, i want to seek help from our seniors and non-seniors if I will be qualified for migration:

Below are my background information:

1) Qualification - Bachelor of Science in Office Administration, 2004 - from Phil., total of 14years schooling, how many points I can get to my education?

Area of training - I don't know where I belong from AOT lists.

2) Age – 36years old - 14 points

3) Work Exp - 15years (as legal secretary, Executive Secretary, office administrator) - 8 points

4) Language - IELTS (will take)
French - will be enrolling to claim points

5) 2 kids (10year old & 8month old) total - 8 points
6) No relative in Quebec
7) Funds no problem 1 point

My spouse details are as follows,
1) Age – 39 - 2 points
2) Qualification - Secondary Graduate – 1992 - total of 10years schooling
3) French - will be enrolling to claim points Along with your application, if you are not submitting any results for French & / or English Proficiency, then you will not get any points for it.
4) No relative in Quebec

My job descriptions is more on NOC 1221. Also, my graduate course is not on the List for the Area of Trainings, how can I claim points to that?

Thanks a lot!

One of the members already gave me the above points but I want to make sure how many points I will be getting for Education and Training.

Hoping for your kind help so that I can plan for the future of my family.

N

niravjani

niravjani said:
Dear All,

Wish u merry xmus!!! in advance to the Quebec community, hoping to celebrate next at our destination. I am going to put up my file under the senior technician cable and circuit assembly. as it is listed in priority list. can someone throw light on the few things, i have completed my diploma in electrical stream 4years (after 12th ) from the Government (TEB Gandhinagar ) college,Surat.India through Distance learning Mode followed by the one year paid Apprentice training under the title of Trainee apprentice- electrical stream. and having more than four years of experience under the designation of Senior Cable and Circuit Assembly Tech. Can anyone guide me how many point can I claim for my Education and AOT. I have cleared french A2 level from AF (alliance frencis ) 18.50 in Comprehension Orale" and 12.50 in "Expression Orale. how many point can claim for the french profiecncey Reply would be highly appreciated.

waiting for insight by the senior expert. as i am runing short of time