18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
KLM01 said:
First, there was no personal criticism. So please don't drift away from the main subject.

Second, "fair effort"..what is the measure of "fair effort"?
Since there's no actual valid measure to this vague term, the argument collapse. (Basics of argument and rhetoric debating.)

"Fair effort" cannot be judged, measured or proved, hence no action could be set upon.

It's not about sharing what the "majority of members think"!
It is about stating facts, supported with well approved evidences.

I have already stated that I personally know QS individuals who are settled in Ontario, BC & Alberta without facing any issues in receiving their Canadian citizenship. Thanks for your great efforts to convince us that we can move any where in the canada. Can u also share their details with us or encourage these peoples to come to this thread so we get more info about their experience to settle down any where in canada

Now, what are your evidences about the permanent residency or citizenship being revoked?! (I am not asking about "what the majority of members think")
Is there any official governmental document/statement declared that?
Do you personally know anyone had his/her permanent residency revoked & hence deported from Canada?!!

If so, please let him/her share the details of the case.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
My CSQ is going to expire after 4 months but still waiting for MR , any comments ? is there any other person like my case?

KLM01

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
STILLHOPE said:

Thanks for your great efforts to convince us that we can move any where in the canada. Can u also share their details with us or encourage these peoples to come to this thread so we get more info about their experience to settle down any where in canada
Please don't thank me, as I was not trying to convince you to move anywhere. (I really do not care! I was just defending facts.)
If you've understood so, it's then your own issues with understanding.

However..

What do you want to know more about "their details" other than what I've already said in regard to the point of settling in other provinces?!

P.S.
I had the feeling that your use to the term "great efforts" hide a sort of mocking. I hope it's a wrong feeling.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
KLM01 said:
Please don't thank me, why not as I was not trying to convince you to move anywhere. (I really do not care! I was just defending facts.) Do You think we are also care about u , NO we just asking to prove your words
If you've understood so, it's then your own issues with understanding. so why u spreading this thing and try to convince every one that use this route to settle down in other province
However..
What do you want to know more about "their details" other than what I've already said in regard to the point of settling in other provinces?! In your own post u r asking people that they can share their detail whose residency is revoked why not we ask u this question that u can also share their details
who settle down in other province
( this is your wording not my)Do you personally know anyone had his/her permanent residency revoked & hence deported from Canada?!!

If so, please let him/her share the details of the case.

P.S.
I had the feeling that your use to the term "great efforts" hide a sort of mocking. I hope it's a wrong feeling. Its your understanding what u think. We all just want to know here that peoples u know who move to other province come and share their detail thats it. hope u understand this now

thanks again

qtr52

Nov 2, 2011
Hello seniors,

When I did the evaluation online I had to check 'Minimal' for French in order to get a positive outcome. In the CSQ application I see there are levels from 1 to 12. So which should I choose here to tally with my 'Minimal' selection in the evaluation?

And in TEFaQ which level should I pass to get the relevant points?

Thanks in advance

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
qtr52 said:
Hello seniors,

When I did the evaluation online I had to check 'Minimal' for French in order to get a positive outcome. In the CSQ application I see there are levels from 1 to 12. So which should I choose here to tally with my 'Minimal' selection in the evaluation? minimal level is 1-4
And in TEFaQ which level should I pass to get the relevant points? if u tick 1-2 on the form then u have to pass Tefaq level 1 and if u tick 3-4 on the form then u have to pass Tefaq level 2

thanks

Thanks in advance

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
I will second you Stillhope. My friend Klm01, I hope you'd try to help us understand with some evidence?
I have already requested you if you could share YOUR experience/timelines etc of CSQ with us as well but you are keep ignoring it. I believe you are here to help/discuss/share your knowledge with people like us who are learners and join here to learn.

I hope you are not using this 'fake' user name just to make a useless discussion and let down other forum members. I hope no prejudice prevails over here. Though, In the other thread, you don't seem ready to accept what I have said in my first post.

Thank you!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Hello Everyone,

I have one request to all of u,

If u know any one who was Quebec selected and settle down in another province please tell them to share their view and so we can learn from their experience.

Yes lots of consultants and lots of peoples says that we can settle down any where in the canada after getting quebec immigration. i didnt seen any one who went to quebec but settle down in any other province.

thanks
stillhope

qtr52

Nov 2, 2011
Thanks STILLHOPE

I have 3 years and 10 months of work experience, if I send my application this month can I get points for 4 years, since it will take at least 3 months to process my application?

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
STILLHOPE said:
Hello Everyone,

I have one request to all of u,

If u know any one who was Quebec selected and settle down in another province please tell them to share their view and so we can learn from their experience.

Yes lots of consultants and lots of peoples says that we can settle down any where in the canada after getting quebec immigration. i didnt seen any one who went to quebec but settle down in any other province. - consultant will say that because that earns them business. I hope we don't have consultant around to advocate the point of settling outside the Quebec. : )

thanks
stillhope

KLM01

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
Well well..

Frankly speaking, replying to your likes is a real waste of time..
But I'll try once to reply to you, then I won't pay much attention to your shallow comments.

STILLHOPE said:
Please don't thank me, why not as I was not trying to convince you to move anywhere. (I really do not care! I was just defending facts.) Do You think we are also care about u , NO we just asking to prove your words
Of course I do not ask for your care. Who are you again?!
I have already given evidences to my points. If you can even understand english, you would've read so.

STILLHOPE said:
If you've understood so, it's then your own issues with understanding. so why u spreading this thing and try to convince every one that use this route to settle down in other province
As it seems you don't really understand english properly.
I do not try to "convince" anybody "to use this route to settle down in other province".
I state FACTS.
You definitely have serious issues in your capabilities to understand. I am really sorry for you.
(Don't be shy to ask any of the members to explain what I wrote, either about the facts or about my point)

STILLHOPE said:
However..
What do you want to know more about "their details" other than what I've already said in regard to the point of settling in other provinces?! In your own post u r asking people that they can share their detail whose residency is revoked why not we ask u this question that u can also share their details
who settle down in other province
Again you prove yourself to be narrow minded!
When I asked whether do they know any QS candidate had his/her residency revoked for settling outside Quebec, I was not asking for details
I was asking if this case is "REAL" or "ACTUALLY HAPPENED"..

For your dumb question..
YES, I KNOW MANY QS CADIDATES WHO LIVE OUSIDE QUEBEC WIHTOUT THEIR PR OR CITIZENSHIP BEING REVOKED.
THESE ARE REAL CASES.

Other members know similar cases as well..

Bachar said:
Hello,

to settle down in Quebec or not, has nothing to do with the law of immigration, and i know many friends got CSQ and moved to another provinces just after landing in QC or without it, and they got the Canadian passport without any problem since this matter is a Federal one.
Sorry if it hurts..!

STILLHOPE said:
P.S.
I had the feeling that your use to the term "great efforts" hide a sort of mocking. I hope it's a wrong feeling. Its your understanding what u think. We all just want to know here that peoples u know who move to other province come and share their detail thats it. hope u understand this now

thanks again
Yes, it is indeed my "feeling"..that turned to be true. You have no poiint, you're just arguing.

Here you are speaking in the name of "all" (We all).
As said before, there are many cases..not sharing their details won't make any difference.
IT IS JUST FACT!

Live with it.

Otherwise..eat it!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
THANKS TO READ AND REPLY MY POST

BUT I DIDNT READ YOUR POST AND SAYING IF U DONT HAVE PROOF TO CONVINCE YOUR WORD THEN WHY U WAISTING YOUR TIME.

DID ANY ONE INVITE U HERE TO SPREAD THESE THINGS.

HOPE U UNDERSTAND THIS TIME SO NEXT TIME COME WITH PROOFS

KLM01

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
Bachar said:
Hello,

to settle down in Quebec or not, has nothing to do with the law of immigration, and i know many friends got CSQ and moved to another provinces just after landing in QC or without it, and they got the Canadian passport without any problem since this matter is a Federal one.
Thank you Bachar.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
KLM01 said:
That what toilet flush was invented for. I DIDNT ASK U WHAT IS YOUR JOB, WE JUST WANT TO ASK YOU PROVE YOUR WORD OR SHARE THOSE PEOPLES DETAIL