QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Guys is it possible to access GPI of year 2010, i want GPI of June,July and August 2010..

Thanks in Advance...

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Guys is it possible to access GPI of year 2010, i want GPI of June,July and August 2010..

Thanks in Advance...
i have it saved in my system plus its in english give me ur email plus i ve inboxed u something give me reply

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
i have it saved in my system plus its in english give me ur email plus i ve inboxed u something give me reply

i have replied you again vicky bro ! and give me ur email so that i can send you an email

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
i have replied you again vicky bro ! and give me ur email so that i can send you an email
I have PM u check it.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hello folks,
I cannot access quebec GPI link as posted by you guys..
http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

It shows below message:

Travaux d'entretien en cours
Ce site fait actuellement l'objet de travaux d'entretien.

Has anyone faced the same problem?

(the highlighted text translates in english as:
Maintenance work in progress
This site is currently undergoing maintenance work.
)

Are they coming with some more changes??? :eek: ::) :-X

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
welcome hec...
i have sent you an email it will be from mughal702@hotmail.com Umer Rehmat

check your email and if give me a reply back check your spam also Vickyrocks and i ve sent u an pm also

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
vickyRocks said:
Guys,
I think if you have submitted ur language certificates with ur application and identified any points for it than ur points will be locked according to that till the time u got interview call but if you perform good in interview u might get goodpoints from it..And secondly about updating the IO if u have identified some points in ur application but u are updating the with the lower score u will be introuble than..
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I dont think they lock language points till the interview. What i understand is that first you have to score enough points to reach the minimum threshold (49). And once you score the required (49) points, then in the interview you can convince the interviewer that you have improved the french language skill during the file processing time. And at that time you may gain more points. The whole point is that first try to qualify for interview with enough language points. if you dont qualify, your higher proficiency will not help after being rejected. [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

buzzowski

Apr 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2012
Styl Hunt said:
dear Guys BIQ has sent ma file back due to not to provide Diploma of DELF A1 and A2 while I have sent original Attestation du rslt that I have rcvd from ALLIANCE france with Embassy stamp... but they have given me reference and am awaiting for Diploma copy from AF once will get it then will resend my file ....

Dont send file without original Copy otherwise they will return file if you are claiming point for French....

regards

AA
In form DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED IN SUPPORT OF THE APPLICATION FOR SELECTION CERTIFICATE
they ask for: ATTESTATION OF TEST RESULTS -OR- A DIPLOMA

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buzzowski said:
In form DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED IN SUPPORT OF THE APPLICATION FOR SELECTION CERTIFICATE
they ask for: ATTESTATION OF TEST RESULTS -OR- A DIPLOMA
Les relevés de résultats d'une session DELF ou DALF ne sont pas acceptés comme preuve de compétence en français.
Pour faire valoir des résultats obtenus aux épreuves du DELF ou du DALF, il est nécessaire de produire un
exemplaire de diplôme émis par la Commission nationale du DELF-DALF.
means
Records of achievement of a session or DELF DALF are not accepted as proof of competency in French.
To enforce the results for the DELF or DALF, it is necessary to produce a
copy of diploma from the National Commission for DELF and DALF.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello,
I have a question, is the date mentioned in processing times,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

is it the date that application received in BIQ? or the date of AOR? and which one will be considered for inviting to interview ?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bachar said:
Hello,
I have a question, is the date mentioned in processing times,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

is it the date that application received in BIQ? or the date of AOR? and which one will be considered for inviting to interview ?
It states when u ll relieve AOR cos at that time ur file will be started for processing

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all seniors I am bit confused about my AOT I have been posting to
All seniors but I couldn't find an exact answer I have done BSC engineering in 2008 and after that I was working as a business management officer which was from 2008-2010 in 2010 I went to uk and I completed
MBA in international business management now
I am currently working in a company as a business development officer ... What will be my AOT ? And which group I am in

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
i have sent you an email it will be from mughal702 @ hotmail.com Umer Rehmat

check your email and if give me a reply back check your spam also Vickyrocks and i ve sent u an pm also

I did not get any GPI in my email.