25-01-2014
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014...:-)
mkshah said:
Hi, kpdes kem cho?
Answers to ur queries:
1. Yes u should fill the IMM0008 form for u and all accompanying members in your application, keep the original filled form with you and attach a photocopy of it with application for selection certificate.

2. it is good thought. :) may god bless you
3.no, when u reach at the federal stage, u need not to send the same documents submitted with application for selection certificate.
It is a different set of forms for available from cic website. Along with these forms, u will be asked u submit PCC and MR. Also u need to send original copy of IMM0008 form here at federal stage.
Wish u good luck for ur application. :)
dear mkshah,

if u dont mind; please send ur contact number through personal message; i just wanted to get ur help on some crucial point.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi changa,
U r right, as per new rules, 16 and above score out of 25 in A1 will give 1 pt.
Also in IELTS, speaking section, 7 and above band will give 3 pts and listening section 8 and above band will give 3 pts.
:)
changa said:
I think French DELF A1 ( with PO / EO >15 ) you get 2 points

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
Katayoon said:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/coordonnees/index.html
Thanks for the link, but there is no email address i can use on the link. if you have pls send it.

Also, is AOR coming through email or postal address?

fiirm

N

niravjani

Dear All,

Wish u merry xmus!!! in advance to the Quebec community, hoping to celebrate next at our destination. I am going to put up my file under the senior technician cable and circuit assembly. as it is listed in priority list. can someone throw light on the few things, i have completed my diploma in electrical stream 4years (after 12th ) from the Government (TEB Gandhinagar ) college,Surat. through Distance learning Mode followed by the one year paid Apprentice training under the title of Trainee apprentice- electrical stream. and having more than four years of experience under the designation of Senior Cable and Circuit Assembly Tech. Can anyone guide me how many point can I claim for my Education and AOT. Reply would be highly appreciated.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Merry Christmas to you niravjani ! :) :) :) :)
May santa fulfill our wish on christmas eve :) and we all celebrate next christmas together in our dreamland. :) Did you say Amen...! :)

niravjani said:
Dear All,

Wish u merry xmus!!! in advance to the Quebec community, hoping to celebrate next at our destination. I am going to put up my file under the senior technician cable and circuit assembly. as it is listed in priority list. can someone throw light on the few things, i have completed my diploma in electrical stream 4years (after 12th ) from the Government (TEB Gandhinagar ) college,Surat. through Distance learning Mode followed by the one year paid Apprentice training under the title of Trainee apprentice- electrical stream. and having more than four years of experience under the designation of Senior Cable and Circuit Assembly Tech. Can anyone guide me how many point can I claim for my Education and AOT. Reply would be highly appreciated.

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joyeuse fete de noel à tous et à toutes. Amusez vous bien...tchin tchin

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no email but there is an option to send an electronic form to them on that link.
AOR comes in either post or e-mail depending on each case
fiirm said:
Thanks for the link, but there is no email address i can use on the link. if you have pls send it.

Also, is AOR coming through email or postal address?

fiirm

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ladies and gentlemen,

There was an interesting question from our colleague (see below) which also interests me. Please advise what happens if the person marries in the middle of the immigration process. I guess there are two different cases: 1. Marriage before CSQ. 2. Marriage after CSQ and before getting the PR

Many thanks
indian_guy said:
Hi,

I am Indian and have applied for Quebec and received acknowledgment in august 2010
I am still a bachelor
.with my qualifications.experience etc I am getting 49 points .
I have a query for marriage

1:- If I get married now , I know that I need to attain minimum 57 points including spouse . But will my application be considered according to post 06 december rules

2: also will it mean there can be delay in my interview for QSC

Please guide .Its very important for me

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays) to you all, hope we all gonna spend next one in beautiful province of Quebec, cheers

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
Katayoon said:
Ladies and gentlemen,

There was an interesting question from our colleague (see below) which also interests me. Please advise what happens if the person marries in the middle of the immigration process. I guess there are two different cases: 1. Marriage before CSQ. Inform immediately and update your file so they can calculate your points as a married applicant and they issue CSQ to both of u after interview/ waiver.

2. Marriage after CSQ and before getting the PR Still u have to inform your BIQ and request them to add your spouse in your application so they issue CSQ to your spouse as per your points

In both case may be they can conduct your interview again for CSQ if they need.

Many thanks

varunynr

Nov 30, 2010
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HKong
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Band 8 , Attached with Application along with French DELF results
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Dear Friends,

Another query open for discussion :

A person applies for QSW in Aug,11 (Before 6 Dec,2011 rules change notification) and is DELF B1 qualified. What happens if he clears B2 in June,2012 ?

Would the 16/25 rule(Both in speaking and listening) of DELF apply for calculation of DELF B2 points in his application. Ideally shouldnt rule prior to 06 Dec,2011 apply for his additional points calculation. ( I am asking this considering the case if he scores <16/25 for listening and speaking in DELF B2)

Also I presume there should be no 16/25 criteria applicable for his DELF certifications(A1,A2 and B1) which he cleared before Dec,2011.

Discretion requested.

P.S: The person mentioned above is me.

Thanks

Varun

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
Standard AOR receipt time from buffalo is 5-7 months. I have code 130 priority treatment csq. will this shorten my aor receipt time?

dreamingforcanada

Dec 20, 2011
hi mkshah, Merry Christmas to you and your family. Can you kindly help me to check my points to be able to apply for CSQ.

My NOC falls on 1221 (Administrative Officer). I also tried Online Assessment and gave me positive results but I chose Area of Training as Business Administration which I doubt because I finished Office Administration. Please help me to double check my points and qualifications.

I am currently in Qatar working in an English environment company.

1) Qualification - Bachelor of Science in Office Administration, 2004 - from Phil.
2) Age - 36
3) Work Exp - 15years (as legal secretary, Executive Secretary (office administrator)
4) Language - IELTS (will take)
French - will be enrolling to claim points
5) 2 kids (10year old & 8month old)
6) No relative in Quebec
7) Funds no problem

My spouse details are as follows,
1) Age - 39
2) Qualification - Secondary Graduate - 1992
3) French - will be enrolling to claim points
4) No relative in Quebec

Please calculate my points so i will get sure about my points.

Thank you

ParagP

Dec 10, 2011
Hi mkshah,
Nice to see an Indian guy on this forum.Thanx a lot for giving ur time to solve my DOUBTs.
Since we are newbe on this forum we are always come up with A new query.
But I really appriciate the way find and share the information on this blog,you people are doing fantastic job.Keep it up budddy.
Wish you merry X-mus. ;) ;) ;)