Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-Aug-2010
Nothing to worry about

ravi11 said:
...is DELF equivalent to TEF. how much fee they charge for each exam
According to what I've read everywhere (including this forum) Quebec immigration will take either, I personally emailed my office (MEX) and they replied positively that I could send DELF instead of TEF, but just like @Que100 said, you do not have anything to worry about. As long as you show them you have already began to take a course and in case of an interview, you let them know that your intention is to learn it, I am sure you will be fine. Remember, Quebec speaks french, so you at the end will have to learn it, but just no to submit your application or the interview. I have mentioned this many times but I did my interview with a level of 4/10 and the interviewer was pleased with this bare level. keep it up.

Que100

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
ravi11 said:
thanks Que100, for your email. i just checked it.
You are welcome. I can assure you that most interview questions are very similar if not completely the same. My interview was basically the same.

ravi11

Star Member
Oct 19, 2009
Is TEF more difficult than DELF?

As per our conversation i feel both TEFand DELF are equivalent. but when searching online i found more material and information on DELF compared to TEF.

Amgra, which level of examination have you appeared for DELF. Like DELF A1, B1 etc

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Well I agree with Amgra, Yes for interview basic french is sufficient. But to get settled in Quebec...you have to learn french. Good luck to all of you..just a suggestion speak and listen a lot of french ..that will make it very easy.

Regards,
Shahi

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
ravi11 said:

As per our conversation i feel both TEFand DELF are equivalent. but when searching online i found more material and information on DELF compared to TEF.

Amgra, which level of examination have you appeared for DELF. Like DELF A1, B1 etc
ravi11 said:

Hello ravi
both TEF and DELF are almost similar but the TEF exam fee are more expensive than DELF exam.

money

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
File Transfer...
Processing Started:04-03-2015
Interview........
17-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oath Date : Nov 12, 2015
Hi

I applied to canada (quebec) as FSW on Aug25th 2009

Interview was on nov 20

Send full documents on Feb 5th

Request of medical on mar 10

Send medical results on April 5th, 2010

Waiting for the reply and status shows 'In process' still now, i dontknow whether it is late or not but i was little tensed as it was 3months finished but i didnt got any request regarding passport or no update in my e-cas. I heard that it will take 2 to 3 months for the update in e-cas after medical done and thy didnt give reply regarding the medicals received .... so i was little tensed... please share ur feelings and give ur opinion on my case

Thanks
Money

squealer

Jul 8, 2010
Be wary of Tihana Majcen from Quebec Immigration Hong Kong

On interview she said she will grant visa for complete requirements and enough points. But then after many months, she sent letter stating visa was denied because of lack of points and incomplete requirements! She a liar!

Search her name, and u will find her pictures and background. It looks like she was formerly a hippie, joining all kinds of art festival and events, with no background in embassy work. why does Canadian government hire those kinds of people?

she ruins peoples' lives and gave false hopes by lying.

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
hello everybody !

I'm planning to apply for CSQ but my degree doesn't include in prefered area of training.I did master in computer science. shall I apply for CSQ with the degree of computer science. and confuse about getting points from area of training. plz suggest me do I get points from area of training ?

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
@Satya..you dont worry about the preferred list...mine is also not included... If your profession is not in preferred list ..that does not mean you dont qualify...it just means that it will take a bit longer.. Good luck!

Shahi

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
thanks shahi !

how do we get points from area of training ? do u have any idea ?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Salut!

I hope i will receive my AOR soon & i need prayers from every one on this thread. Guys as u know after recieving ur AOR one must go through an interview which is really a stone between our journey to quebec. Any one who have appeared in the interview (english) and got through want to share his/her interview experience/questions they ask??

Please share ur interview experience..

Merci!