Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
04-10-2010
Interview........
Waiting
@quebec2011.
1.) Alliance francais has given dates for my wife to conduct an examination and provide the certificate if she passes the basic.

2.) I have already prepared the relationship document.

3.) My A2 results are yet to come..

So I am set to go, I need to explain my experience so that I can get 2 points more that and make the cut.

I am confident that I will make it.

Thanks everyone here for the support.

Thanks @ egrace.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plncmy said:
@ quebec2011.
1.) Alliance francais has given dates for my wife to conduct an examination and provide the certificate if she passes the basic. Good, just keep encouraging her cos there is really no sufficient time to prepare.. will they b conducting the exam for her alone? aw will they be able to issue her a certificate immediately? if this is true y not tell them to help u with ur result too. u av written d exam for a while now and u av not seen ur result. i hope they are not lying
2.) I have already prepared the relationship document. Nice, i hope ur brother agree to send any document to support ur claim?

3.) My A2 results are yet to come.. when is it likely to be out?

So I am set to go, I need to explain my experience pls do, and ensure all explanations are sufficiently supported with proof so that I can get 2 points more that and make the cut.

Thanks @ egrace.

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
Re: (No subject)

egrace62 said:
Haha!!!!!! There goes BIQ HK again. I av just said this morining that Angeleye is gonna open d floodgate of interview 4d HK contigents and now we av another good news. @ SOLUKRU, u are very correct HK's door is wide open for business and am so glad that they are even interestd in doing business with you. ALL OTHER HKs Pls Be HOPEFUL & PRAY THIS OPPORTUNITY WONT PASS U BYE. CoS INTERVIEWS ARE ALWAYS DONE en MASS BCOS OF ITS COST HENCE SINCE SEPTEMbER SEEMS TO AV BEEN CHOSEN NOW,ALL OFFICERs Ll Av To HuRRY UP If ThEY WANT ANY OF THEIR FILE TO MAKE THIS ROUND OF INTERVIEW. ThE NEXT ROUND LL B AROUND DECEMBER. OCTOBER BEING MICC YEAR END LL B INACTIVE COS D MINISTER FOR IMMIGRATN LL AV TO MAKE PRESENTATN TO PARLiAMENT ABT D NOS OF SELECTN THEY AV MADE & ALL BIQs will av to await NEW DIRECTIVEs. All they ll do during this inactive period is to serve PERM 115 to applicants
@egrace62 does it mean there will be a possible changes on AOT list, preferred list, and point system?? i have decided to send my application this august im afraid i might be caught by this possible changes changes :'( ... i need ur advice do u think i should pass my application by mid july or august? anywy by mid july i can complete all the requirements.. i hope there will be no chages... :(

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Plncmy said:
@ quebec2011.
1.) Alliance francais has given dates for my wife to conduct an examination and provide the certificate if she passes the basic.

2.) I have already prepared the relationship document.

3.) My A2 results are yet to come..

So I am set to go, I need to explain my experience so that I can get 2 points more that and make the cut.

Thanks @ egrace.

That's really good news, I am sure you can make it and don't ever loose that confidence . I am also expecting the DELF B2 results I don't know why they are delaying the announcement of results.

As egrace has written do give sufficient prove for your work experience and I am sure you can get that cut off points my friend.

Good luck

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

applicante.ph said:
@ egrace62 does it mean there will be a possible changes on AOT list, preferred list, and point system?? i have decided to send my application this august im afraid i might be caught by this possible changes changes :'( ... i need ur advice do u think i should pass my application by mid july or august? anywy by mid july i can complete all the requirements.. i hope there will be no chages... :(
Dear, this area is a slipery ground and i will not like to stick-out my neck. all i know is that the current-list of preffered list was based on d local market demand till 2014. so it is unlikely that d couse list ll b tampered with but then what if they decide to alter d grading system, what if they decide to raise d requirement for french such that an applicant must be at least B1-speaker b4 he/she can apply cos of d millions of dollar they expend on teaching low level french speakers free? so this guys av several jokers that they can pull not just on AOT but on all other factors. so pls ensure ur application gets to ur BIQ soonest. u are a nurse right? ur case ii b on express cruise..... so hurry up

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Yup ! BIQ-HK is open for business alright ! Heres another piece of info...

I just heard from my friend who got an interview call. Here is her timeline...

Applied : 23 Feb 2011
AoR : 5 May 2011
Interview Letter : 21 Jun 2011
Interview 26 Sep 2011 @ HONGKONG
Profession : Nurse
Nationality : Indian

Yes, Indians are also getting called to HK for interviews ! She knows another 3 nurses from diff parts of India who got calls for the Sep Interview.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
@ SHAHI,

Aw u Doing/? hope u are good?
Do u still here from SHERn SINGH? is he also landed now? i can remember u both were applying federal same time in febuary 2011.

And to ur job which is coming soonest..................CHEERs 8)

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
vibez_well said:

Yes, Indians are also getting called to HK for interviews ! She knows another 3 nurses from diff parts of India who got calls for the Sep Interview.
Whao, HK-Again that is great........ pls extend my good wishes to that friend of urs..... HK on the march again...... i pray they march 2ru this thread with more calls

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
vibez_well,

Wow that made my day my friend, Infact the new list of missions has come out in french and there the name of NEW DELHI is not mention till NOV 4th and that made me tensed but this news gave me some relief that BIQ Hk is calling Indians to HK and they don't have any plan for ND office yet.

here is the list of missions
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu.pdf
God bless,

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011

from what i can see there will be interview for us i pray so, because there is from 8 of AUG and 16 and 26 of SEP and after there is 4 NOV so we should be in one of this i pray so.

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013

egrace62 said:
Dear, this area is a slipery ground and i will not like to stick-out my neck. all i know is that the current-list of preffered list was based on d local market demand till 2014. so it is unlikely that d couse list ll b tampered with but then what if they decide to alter d grading system, what if they decide to raise d requirement for french such that an applicant must be at least B1-speaker b4 he/she can apply cos of d millions of dollar they expend on teaching low level french speakers free? so this guys av several jokers that they can pull not just on AOT but on all other factors. so pls ensure ur application gets to ur BIQ soonest. u are a nurse right? ur case ii b on express cruise..... so hurry up
thanks @ egrace62.... what if i have filled july and by december they will change something... will it apply to us despite they have recieved our application months ago? or it will possibly affect us? i still have one concern the only thing that affects my decision is that only by august i will have 2 yrs experience but i have no plans yet of resigning.. if i apply by july the date of issuance of my COE will reflect only 1yr and 11 mos..soo confusing...hahays...

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
@peso,

If the god is willing we will be one of them.

2future

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
o3.o3.2011
AOR Received.
18.o3.2011
vibez_well said:

Does the call for interview come in the regular mail or email?

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
2future said:
Does the call for interview come in the regular mail or email?
Edited post:

My friend got everything through email. 8)

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vibez_well
just want to ask the people that got interview were nurses ? and do you know when they applied.