+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

a_pritesh

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hello Friends

Do we receive any intimation from MIDI regarding CSQ being mailed or do they send an email? How do you know about the process regarding your file? I have called many times and same reply i received from them. "THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY INFORMATION AND HAVE TO WAIT".

Your reply is appreciated.

Thanks

Reactions: senuju

Hs@645

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hello Friends

Do we receive any intimation from MIDI regarding CSQ being mailed or do they send an email? How do you know about the process regarding your file? I have called many times and same reply i received from them. "THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY INFORMATION AND HAVE TO WAIT".

Your reply is appreciated.

Thanks
I received email from cpc sydney to submit undertaking to MIDI. Do u have any idea that how long will it take to receive CSQ or any further step after this?
Thnx

a_pritesh

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
I received email from cpc sydney to submit undertaking to MIDI. Do u have any idea that how long will it take to receive CSQ or any further step after this?
Thnx
sorry friend
actually i m also wating for CSQ. I am 2014 applicant, received two ITR. so i won't be able to answer ur question..

maya2009

Feb 2, 2017
Hi
Qsw federal stage
File oct 2017
AOR Jan 12
Meds and pcc request... 2nd Oct, 2018

VO. London

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d’immigration et des services médicaux
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | La Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London, UK SW1Y 5BJ
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca / www.Royaume-Uni.gc.c

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require that you upload the following documents

 Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Please use this link to access
the online payment facility. Cheques or bank drafts will not be accepted.
 Medical examination results **instructions will be emailed to you separately. If you
have not received them within the next 24 hours, please advise us**
 Updated original police certificates from Saudi Arabia for you and your spouse. Please
note that you will require a letter from our office to obtain the police certificates.
This letter can only be sent by mail, so please allow time for the document to
arrive at the mailing address on file.

I have done with my medicals..

My question is.. I have not received referral letter yet for police clearances. What should be my next step?

2.My medicals says it should be done in 30 days. Is this deadline for pcc as well??

Kindly need help from experienced members of forum..
Tha k you in advance
for Police , u can go go to ur Embassy and get this letter attested from Saudi ministry of ext then run to police Station in old riyadh.
I did that few months ago and it worked well with me

maya2009

Feb 2, 2017
for Police , u can go go to ur Embassy and get this letter attested from Saudi ministry of ext then run to police Station in old riyadh.
I did that few months ago and it worked well with me
you can use Webform to contact the immigration office asking for extension if you have things out of control.

leo-83

Oct 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I am also willing to immigrate to Quebec and for this reason I have been trying to calculate my Scores. Now I am stuck in the educational and training field as I am unable to find my degree’s title there.

I have 2 years of Bachelor’s degree in General Arts & 2 Years of Master’s degree in Administrative sciences. In fact, these both are not present in the points calculator grid.

Furthermore, my ECA reports suggest that these both degrees will be counted for against 4 years’ bachelor’s degrees which comprises in General Arts and Administrative Sciences.

Now, my question is what tile shall I select in What was the level of education completed? And also in the What was your Field of Study/ Area of Training? in these fields. As there is a huge impact on scores while selecting wrong one.

Thanks in Advance.

Jazzi

Oct 20, 2018
If anyone could help me solve these riddles I would really appreciate it.

Questions

· Education:

1. To claim points for education, what would be considered; the official course duration (3 years) or the actual time in which it was completed (2 yrs. & 9mths)? If it’s the latter then can the preliminary foundation be considered as well (total: + 3years)

2. Does Quebec require the ’Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)’? If they do, then when would they?

· Work Experience:

1. To claim points & validate my employment history, can I [only] provide a duly reference letter from my employers, or would I need to present a proof of legality (i.e. pay slips, tax income...)

· Settlement Funds

1. For the QSWP program, do I have to provide bank statements/bank letter or certificate including the required ‘6 months avg. balance’? And if so is the case, at which stage would it be requested?

Thank you and best of luck for everyone!

tvdhananjayan

Oct 26, 2018
Hi friends. I have 65 points, applying for immigration with wife and 2 kids. Do you think I have a chance of getting accepted? The consultancy firm seems to think it is possible.

leo-83

Oct 21, 2018
Urgent help needed.

I want to apply for Quebec immigration and for this reason I am in process of submitting my application. My query is can I show my brother in law who lives in Calgary and a Canadian national as in

Close Family Relative in Quebec
Do you have a spouse or common-law partner, parent, child, sibling, or grandparent that is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in the Province of Quebec?

I have to submit my application by tomorrow.

Manoulouiz

Oct 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "angeleye, post: 246017, member: 31437"] Je planifie de postuler pour QSW. Avez-vous postulé? [/ DEVIS]
Bjr je l'ai fait mais je n'ai pas encore obtenu auc réponse à ce sujet .... Declaration d interet remplie et déposée

leo-83

Oct 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "angeleye, post: 246017, member: 31437"] Je planifie de postuler pour QSW. Avez-vous postulé? [/ DEVIS]
Bjr je l'ai fait mais je n'ai pas encore obtenu auc réponse à ce sujet .... Declaration d interet remplie et déposée
No, not yet.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Urgent help needed.

I want to apply for Quebec immigration and for this reason I am in process of submitting my application. My query is can I show my brother in law who lives in Calgary and a Canadian national as in

Close Family Relative in Quebec
Do you have a spouse or common-law partner, parent, child, sibling, or grandparent that is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in the Province of Quebec?

I have to submit my application by tomorrow.
No..if he lives Quebec only u can claim points..