Passport Req..
27-5-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-6-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!
JessicaWindsor said:
@ engineer2003

I know may of us here still waiting for that CSQ. May I know your AOT? From where did you apply your QSW/CSQ?
have you tried to call MIDI for the status of your application? What did they tell you? I might call also MIDI this coming week just to ask them the status of our application because I think its almost 9 months had passed since we received our AOR from BIQ: Montreal.

My husband works in Taipei as an Engineer and I am currently working here in Riyadh, KSA.

And Campbell Cohen's Account Manager who handles our application asked our permission to send a FEVAL Letter to MIDI three weeks ago and asked them again if MIDI already resplied on that letter but sad to say "it takes a few more week".

Have you tried to send FEVAL Letter before as advised by Campbell??? :'( :'( :'(

[/quote

Hello ,

Well , my AOT is civil engineer & and my spouse is an ACCA accountant.

I had applied from KSA In 2011 October.

Yes, I have called them few times but they are saying your file is waiting for processing / decision but nothing have been done yet except AOR.

However, I have sent them IELTS, DELF B2 which have been added to my file but still I have not heard any news.

As far as Cohen is concerned they did not advise me for FEVAL letter my case manager is KERAINE , I will call her tonight to discuss that.

Thanks for your information and let's keep in touch!

Good luck

jasss

Aug 10, 2014
Thousands of Quebec immigration applications may be affected by court decision.DECISION FOR ALL APPLICANTS.OLD RULES WILL BE APPLIED TO OLD APPLICATNTS FROM FEBURARY 2012 TO APRIL 2013 IN WHICH RULE THEY HAD SUBMITTED THEIR APPLICATIONS FOR CSQ...

I WAS INDEED RIGHT AT THAT TIME TOO.....CHECK THIS LINK

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/04/victory-quebec-skilled-worker-applicants-045078.html

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
the below message I received it from Abou Dhabi visa Office, just for your info regarding the process of adding a new baby born to your federal application.
You have informed us of the birth, or the upcoming birth, of your child. Please accept our congratulations.
If your child is not born in Canada, your child must be added to your permanent application. In order to do so, we require the following documents and information:

- A validated IMM008-Generic Application Form for Canada completed and signed by you, the principal applicant. The Generic Application Form for Canada can be

downloaded online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf and is electronically fillable. You are encouraged to complete this form electronically

and you must include the barcode page in your submission. If you have more than five dependents, please use the Additional Dependents/Declaration (IMM008DEP) form as

stated below.

- An Additional Dependents/Declaration (IMM008DEP), if applicable. This form must be completed and signed by you, the principal applicant, if you have more than five dependents whether they are accompanying or not. The Additional Dependents/Declaration form can be downloaded at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008DEPENU.pdf and is electronically fillable. If you are not going to use a computer or a typewriter, you must write legibly. You must answer all questions on behalf of your dependents.

- An IMM5406 - Additional Family Information Form completed and signed by the principal applicant and spouse. The Additional Family Information Form can be downloaded online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF and is electronically fillable. If you are not going to use a computer or a typewriter, you must write legibly. You and your dependents must answer all questions (if not applicable, write "N/A").

- $150 Cad processing fee for your child. The bank draft must be payable to "THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA" drawn from a bank in Canada. (This fee is required only if your child will accompany you to Canada. If you wish to sponsor him or her at a later date, you will be required to submit a sponsorship and pay the fees once you have become a permanent resident of Canada. Please note that this could lead to several months of separation from your child while your sponsorship application and your child’s permanent residence application are being processed.).

- Copy of the birth certificate of your child. If this document is written in a language other than English or French it must be translated in English or French by a professional translator. The copy of the original document must be attached with the professional translation

- Copy of your child's passport

- 4 recent passport-size photographs of your child that must meet these specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp.

Once your child has been added to the application, he/she will be required to undergo a medical exam. We will send you the medical forms and instructions once we have received all the documents listed above. If you have not yet done your medicals, you may wait and do so at the same time as your child. If you have undergone the medical examination, but the results expire soon, we will send new medical forms for you as well.

If we have asked you to submit an original police certificate(s), and/or photos, please send all required documents together by regular mail or courier. You cannot send police certificates and/or photos by fax or as an email attachment because we require original police certificates/printed photos.

If we have asked you to send us several documents, you are required to submit all the documents together. Do not send documents one at a time. You should include your name and file number (which is indicated in the subject line) in all your correspondence.

You cannot come to the Embassy to submit the required documents in person. Unless otherwise specified, you can send the required documents using one of the following options:

Regular mail OR Courier (All courier charges are paid by the applicant):

Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
10th Floor Abu Dhabi Trade Tower
West Tower, Abu Dhabi Mall
PO Box 6970
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

We do not acknowledge receipt of mail or documents. If you send mail by courier to our office and you want to ensure that it has arrived, please check with the courier company. We will not respond to enquiries asking to confirm receipt of documents/emails/ information.

You must submit the document(s) and/or information within (45) days from the date of this request otherwise it will cause delays in the processing or it could result in the refusal of your application. Additional documents may be requested by the Visa Officer upon the complete assessment of your application.

If you do not answer all questions and provide all the documents requested, this will cause delays in the processing of your application. If a question does not apply to you please write 'N/A' or 'Not Applicable.' Do not leave the answer blank. You must answer all questions in English or French.

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
jasss said:
Thousands of Quebec immigration applications may be affected by court decision.DECISION FOR ALL APPLICANTS.OLD RULES WILL BE APPLIED TO OLD APPLICATNTS FROM FEBURARY 2012 TO APRIL 2013 IN WHICH RULE THEY HAD SUBMITTED THEIR APPLICATIONS FOR CSQ...

I WAS INDEED RIGHT AT THAT TIME TOO.....CHECK THIS LINK

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/04/victory-quebec-skilled-worker-applicants-045078.html
Hi Jass,
What's up with your application?

JessicaWindsor

Nov 3, 2014
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
08-08-2016
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
31-03-2014
Hey guys! what's up! 8)

Seems like all application before the new 2015 AOT was released last January 2015 will retain its points.
Well that's good for applicants who more likely lost 3 or 4 points based from the 2015 AOT.

And just to share the conversation with MIDI when I called them yesterday.
I asked MIDI if what's the status of our application, and replied us that it's on Preliminary review upon checking their system.
Actually I was wrong thinking that though our application belongs to the priority list in AOT and expects a notice after 9 months or so.
So that's why we called MIDI for clarification.

So guys what do you think of this information, that our application was on Preliminary Review.

If I was not mistaken, and please correct me if I'm wrong. Was our application was on Second Stage "Preliminary Review"???

Processing time of your application in three steps

After selecting the country or territory where you legally reside, you will see a table indicating the timeframe, in number of months, for each of the steps involved in the Ministère’s processing of your application:

1.Verification of documents submitted: The Ministère verifies that your file is complete, that is, if you have submitted all of the necessary documents in the required format, according to Documents submitted in support of the Application for Selection Certificate (Dynamic PDF, 456 Kb) and the List of authorities recognized for certifying documents. If your file is complete, a preliminary review (step 2) will be conducted without any further notice. If your file is incomplete, your application will be rejected and you will be informed.

2.Preliminary review: The Ministère conducts a preliminary review of your application based on current selection criteria and informs you of the results and any additional steps that may be necessary.

3.Selection review: The Ministère completes the evaluation process started in step 2 and renders a decision based on current selection criteria. This review may require an interview with an official from the Ministère. If this is the case, you will receive a notice of appointment from the Ministère.
Selection missions for skilled workers are held in several countries and territories at various times of the year. Consult the Schedule of selection missions, which is updated regularly.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JessicaWindsor said:
Hey guys! what's up! 8)

Seems like all application before the new 2015 AOT was released last January 2015 will retain its points.
Well that's good for applicants who more likely lost 3 or 4 points based from the 2015 AOT.

And just to share the conversation with MIDI when I called them yesterday.
I asked MIDI if what's the status of our application, and replied us that it's on Preliminary review upon checking their system.
Actually I was wrong thinking that though our application belongs to the priority list in AOT and expects a notice after 9 months or so.
So that's why we called MIDI for clarification.

So guys what do you think of this information, that our application was on Preliminary Review.

If I was not mistaken, and please correct me if I'm wrong. Was our application was on Second Stage "Preliminary Review"???

Processing time of your application in three steps

After selecting the country or territory where you legally reside, you will see a table indicating the timeframe, in number of months, for each of the steps involved in the Ministère's processing of your application:

1.Verification of documents submitted: The Ministère verifies that your file is complete, that is, if you have submitted all of the necessary documents in the required format, according to Documents submitted in support of the Application for Selection Certificate (Dynamic PDF, 456 Kb) and the List of authorities recognized for certifying documents. If your file is complete, a preliminary review (step 2) will be conducted without any further notice. If your file is incomplete, your application will be rejected and you will be informed.

2.Preliminary review: The Ministère conducts a preliminary review of your application based on current selection criteria and informs you of the results and any additional steps that may be necessary.

3.Selection review: The Ministère completes the evaluation process started in step 2 and renders a decision based on current selection criteria. This review may require an interview with an official from the Ministère. If this is the case, you will receive a notice of appointment from the Ministère.
Selection missions for skilled workers are held in several countries and territories at various times of the year. Consult the Schedule of selection missions, which is updated regularly.
Would you please share your timeline with us?

JessicaWindsor

Nov 3, 2014
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
08-08-2016
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
31-03-2014
@Rabeya

Category........: QSWP
Visa Office......: Montreal
NOC Code......: 3012
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 31-03-2014
IELTS Request: Send with Application
AOR received..: 24-07-2014
Doc's Request.: waiting
Nomination.....: waiting
AOR Received.: waiting
File Transfer...: waiting
Med's Request: waiting
Med's Done....: waiting
Interview.......: waiting
Passport Req..: waiting
VISA ISSUED..:
LANDED.........:

So what does preliminary review means?

Z AND Z

Star Member
Dec 10, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2012
IELTS Request
Overall 6.5. Sent with the application. TCFQ updated later (A2 both).
Med's Request
Long way to go!!!
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Finger crossed!!!
Passport Req..
Long way to go!!!
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go!!!
LANDED..........
Long way to go!!!
Newjwel said:
Its for those from Bangladesh,
Their processing times has been reduced to 26months,
It used to be 36.
Lets hope things will move fast.
That's good to know. BTW, where did you get the info from? And, if it is correct then being a July, 2012 applicant; should I expect to get any news shortly?? Let's see then.... Thanks anyways.

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
Z AND Z said:
That's good to know. BTW, where did you get the info from? And, if it is correct then being a July, 2012 applicant; should I expect to get any news shortly?? Let's see then.... Thanks anyways.
This is the source: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php

They requested some documents from you?
Have you sent them?

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
JessicaWindsor said:
@ Rabeya

Category........: QSWP
Visa Office......: Montreal
NOC Code......: 3012
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 31-03-2014
IELTS Request: Send with Application
AOR received..: 24-07-2014
Doc's Request.: waiting
Nomination.....: waiting
AOR Received.: waiting
File Transfer...: waiting
Med's Request: waiting
Med's Done....: waiting
Interview.......: waiting
Passport Req..: waiting
VISA ISSUED..:
LANDED.........:

So what does preliminary review means?
They have started processing your file,
Check your scores, eligibility etc
You might get a response before the year runs out.

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Ok, so today immigration Quebec modified their website and it says in French:
"ATTENTION :
la période de réception
sera annoncée au cours
de l'année 2015-2016**"

Until yesterday the intake period was supposed to be announced during 2015 but today they change during 2015-2016 :( I guess they still have a huge backlog with past year applications and decided to postpone the intake period for this year... Hope to hear some good news soon :(.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/regles-procedures.html