Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Myroyce said:
hi fellow Quebec devotee,

im new here but what you're all doing is highly appreciated!!! thanks for sharing all your experiences and infos...... it really makes us newbies at ease knowing were not alone....!!! and most of all congratulations on your new endeavor!!! viva quebec!!!! here you all go and hopefully we'll be there too... ;D I really would love to attend the victory party and party from sunrise to sundown........
i do have a few concerns:
1. already sent my application to HK and according to the tracking airway bill HK office received it last 1 Apr 2011 but until now havnt got any reply yet....[color=[color=red]you have to wait atleast 1-3 months now for your aor[/color]black].[/color].
2. any idea how long HK takes to process QSC???wait atleast 6-8 months after AOR
3. what are the chances of being exempted from interview...???If your are points is over then required point then chances are high for interview waiver, but it is not necessary.
4. going to start taking french lessons at AF... quite nervous as i really don't have any idea except for a few famous french words.... i was advice to put 1 in knowledge of french will this affect??? my french course will be completed by end of June or early july... does the interview really done in french???s booth in french and english but you try to learn french as much as you can. They do interview because they want to check that candidates are learning french and what theirs plans to settle down there. Mainly they check your french learnings
5. I did not attached any ielts or english exams as our medium of instruction in school/university was english..... but i put the highest in english.... will i be required to provide later on???YES Yes you need to provide documentry proof that your english is good. So take a leeter from your employer writer down in the letter that all the work done in the office is in english. and try to take letter from your collage and university that your mode of instrustion in collage was in english.
6. as on present, im unemployed as i resigned last year from my work in the phils. and move here in singapore to be with my wife.. will this affect my QSC application???
7. when will be the bank cert be ask???

i know its tons of questions but your comments, info will go a long way to ease my anxiety....... please please please :-[

info: 33 yo, male, profession: nurse, 2yr 2months exp in a hospital setting.

thanks guys and hope to see you all in quebec!!! :D

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Myroyce said:
hi fellow Quebec devotee,

im new here but what you're all doing is highly appreciated!!! thanks for sharing all your experiences and infos...... it really makes us newbies at ease knowing were not alone....!!! and most of all congratulations on your new endeavor!!! viva quebec!!!! here you all go and hopefully we'll be there too... ;D I really would love to attend the victory party and party from sunrise to sundown........
Though Stillhope has very rightly pointed out answers to your questions but as per my experience of Hong kong Office I would like to sure these information with you.
i do have a few concerns:
1. already sent my application to HK and according to the tracking airway bill HK office received it last 1 Apr 2011 but until now havnt got any reply yet..... Usually HK BIQ sends AOR within one month from the date of submitting your documents...so you can expect your AOR somewhere in first or second week of next month.
2. any idea how long HK takes to process QSC???" 6-8 months but as far as you are a nurse you might be given priority treatment and it could be reduced to 3-4 months.
3. what are the chances of being exempted from interview...???" Rarely Hong kong BIQ waive the interview of its applicants"
4. going to start taking french lessons at AF... quite nervous as i really don't have any idea except for a few famous french words.... i was advice to put 1 in knowledge of french will this affect??? my french course will be completed by end of June or early july... does the interview really done in french???" French is very important factor of interview ...but other than checking your french language knowledge they are calling you for interview to check other things too ...like Original documents , Knowledge of quebec etc."
5. I did not attached any ielts or english exams as our medium of instruction in school/university was english..... but i put the highest in english.... will i be required to provide later on???" If you could send them a letter from your educational institute that the medium of instruction in that particular institution was Is English I am sure that Would have been a great help to you"
6. as on present, im unemployed as i resigned last year from my work in the phils. and move here in singapore to be with my wife.. will this affect my QSC application???" Your work experience is important to them I am sure you have send all the certificates related you work ...and this case which you have mentioned has no affect on process of your application because your work experience in the past 5 years has importance not just one year."
7. when will be the bank cert be ask???" When you are going to interview I mean in the day of interview"

i know its tons of questions but your comments, info will go a long way to ease my anxiety....... please please please :-[

info: 33 yo, male, profession: nurse, 2yr 2months exp in a hospital setting.

thanks guys and hope to see you all in quebec!!! :D

Myroyce

Apr 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Apr 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11 Apr 2011
IELTS Request
NA
thank you guys for a prompt reply....... phew guess have to wait what their decision gonna be...... neways, my family will be starting to learn french lessons next month so we have time to learn and speak before the interview hopefully which i see as a plus point already. ;D

my only downside was i never attached anything that supports my claim that i speak fluent english as all of my certifications, degrees, grades was written in english.... hope it will suffices for them.

again STILLHOPE & QUEBEC2011 a million thanks for answering my queries.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Hello,

If you and your family start learning French is very good for you. Try not take break from French until u get your csq, but learning French is beneficial for you over there.

If u are not sending any documentary proof then chances are almost high to get interview,because it is very hard for them to calculate your points as per your language proficiency.

Myroyce said:
thank you guys for a prompt reply....... phew guess have to wait what their decision gonna be...... neways, my family will be starting to learn french lessons next month so we have time to learn and speak before the interview hopefully which i see as a plus point already. ;D

my only downside was i never attached anything that supports my claim that i speak fluent english as all of my certifications, degrees, grades was written in english.... hope it will suffices for them.

again STILLHOPE & QUEBEC2011 a million thanks for answering my queries.

atelo

Apr 10, 2011
I am a newbie here and have read thru virtually all the posts in the forum! Yes i did that within 2 days! I must say that Shahi, egrace, iceberg, lirjan, angeleye, wingsofmaybe and a host of others are the key drivers of the forum! Keep it up buddies! Congrats Shahi on ur PR status ... U did it in less than year! Waw! Thats a ground breaking record man! Wishing u all da best as u relocate to Montreal, Quebec next month. Meanwhile, i am planning to submit my application this week but need some little clarifications concerning my birth certificate and that of my wife. The birth certificate i am using was actually given to me at the hospital where i was born, will this be accepted by the authorities? I was advised to back it up with a sworn affidavit from a competent court of law which i have done, shld i go ahead and submit both or just submit the hospital BC? My wife has only a baptismal certificate and we decided to get an attestation of birth for her from the population council in my country, she also has the sworn affidavit, shld we submit all or just d attestation? Shahi, egrace, wings etc i need ur urgent responses pls. Thanks in advance ... Atelo

Myroyce

Apr 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Apr 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11 Apr 2011
IELTS Request
NA
@ stillhope

once again buddy thanks so much... can i send the cert that english was the medium of instruction used during my university days??? when i send my application my advice more or less im good to go so they send my application to HK office (i havent received any AOR from HK yet rahter my agency havent advice if they already got the AOR) so if i need to send some documents i will ask my agency to send it for me??? please advice.... thanks bro!

another thing have you done your interview yet???

Myroyce

Apr 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Apr 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11 Apr 2011
IELTS Request
NA
@ atelo

send both for you and your wife but make sure that you only send the certified through copy and keep the original with you..... once they received it they know what to do with it since they always got tons of application with the same predicament as yours. :)

maybe our mentors can put some light to this issue.....

welcome to the gang!!! ;D batchmate .......

Re: QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE
« Reply #2672 on: April 10, 2011, 06:07:55 am »
I am a newbie here and have read thru virtually all the posts in the forum! Yes i did that within 2 days! I must say that Shahi, egrace, iceberg, lirjan, angeleye, wingsofmaybe and a host of others are the key drivers of the forum! Keep it up buddies! Congrats Shahi on ur PR status ... U did it in less than year! Waw! Thats a ground breaking record man! Wishing u all da best as u relocate to Montreal, Quebec next month. Meanwhile, i am planning to submit my application this week but need some little clarifications concerning my birth certificate and that of my wife. The birth certificate i am using was actually given to me at the hospital where i was born, will this be accepted by the authorities? I was advised to back it up with a sworn affidavit from a competent court of law which i have done, shld i go ahead and submit both or just submit the hospital BC? My wife has only a baptismal certificate and we decided to get an attestation of birth for her from the population council in my country, she also has the sworn affidavit, shld we submit all or just d attestation? Shahi, egrace, wings etc i need ur urgent responses pls. Thanks in advance ... Atelo

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
I've been away for quite sometime now and I've read all of the posts that I've missed! Wow! Congratulations all you guys for having accomplished a lot! Especially to Shahi who is migrating next month to Montreal! I'm still waiting for my appeal to BIQ HK and I'm expecting their reply by late May if I would be called for an interview. I hope I can get a CSQ just like you guys here and I hope the federal process would be a breeze.

Good luck!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Myroyce said:
@ stillhope

once again buddy thanks so much... can i send the cert that english was the medium of instruction used during my university days???If you take a letter from the university on university letter head that your medium of instruction was englhish in university then that is beneficial for you when i send my application my advice more or less im good to go so they send my application to HK office (i havent received any AOR from HK yet rahter my agency havent advice if they already got the AORIt depends upon individuals area of training and visa office (i applied in mid december last year but till date i havnt received my aor (vo office paris))) so if i need to send some documents i will ask my agency to send it for me???Yes he will send it for you because u signed the contract that he is dealing your file. but you can send documents after you received your aor not before. please advice.... thanks bro!

another thing have you done your interview yet???No dear still waiting for AOR

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (No subject)

@ atelo,welcome on board wishing u sweet cruise. Ur Bc issued by d hospital is enough proof 4ur age so far it tallies with what's on ur passport but due to d fact dat their is separatn of power btw d legal 6tem & d church in Quebéc, ur wife's baptisimal certificate wil b considerd void. I wish to sugest dat u get her dat of d populatn body. But if its bureacracy is much, let her get a sworn affidavit of lost Bc + a sworn declaratn of age from a commissiona of oath, a notary or a court

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
Shahi, Lirjan, Manoylo and everyone,

I need your help. In background declaration do I have to list every single vacation and traveling that I have made???

Please advice!!!!

manoylo_bg

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Belgrade
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2010(QSW) - 05-05-2010(Federal)
Nomination.....
31-03-2011 CSQ received
AOR Received.
28-07-2010 (QSW)
Med's Request
23-05-2011
Med's Done....
25-05-2011
Interview........
31-03-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Maybe September :)
wingsofmaybe7777 said:
Shahi, Lirjan, Manoylo and everyone,

I need your help. In background declaration do I have to list every single vacation and traveling that I have made???

Please advice!!!!
Hey! :D

I don't think so, just for major things, like styding and working, not every vacation that you had... :D

alixa

Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
22/3/2012
Med's Done....
15/4/2012
Interview........
Hello, please does any one knows how the process follows after the CSQ is received. For the federal aplication do they sent the aplication form? Or should I download thate from the internet (where?) I am confused...

Can anyone advice? (Shahi, Wings?) :)

Thanks

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
thanks manoylo!

@alixa

there you go! good luck!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/apply-how.asp

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
yes alixa,
you should send it to Federal with all required forms, copy of CSQ that says Fed'l and some documents like copy of biodata info in passport, pics, fees