+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

coffeegirl

Jan 15, 2012
hello everyone. i would like to ask some questions regarding COE, i had my experince from saudi as a nurse. what do you think are additional document needed if in case, i have my coe,my card as member of saudi council, what do u think will they require more if in case. i just like to know in advance because i already had a consultant however he had not replied yet because i think thyre on holiday now in canada..i had my billing report already from their office and i am just waiting for his next instructions now on what to prepare. maybe am a bit excited about it:)Thanks po :)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdammalli said:
Well, first part in what I said is just logical. If you have enough points (63) without french then why should they set deadline to learn french to attain B2 level?

second part, It was just my guess. I'm not sure when your 18 months deadline may starts from. I didn't receive any communications from BIQ regarding short of any points. I'm scoring 64 points without french and adaptability points as per new rules. Like me there are hundreds in this forum who has score more than 63 without french and adaptability.
thanks for answering my question. They should have made french mandatory from the start instead of making non transparent rules like this.

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Anyone here who received their AOR without submitting their high school diploma but only submitted college diploma iam kinda worried my application will be returned because i failed to attached my high school diploma when i submitted my application this october. i did not acquire services from any agency. any input would help relieve my anxiety.. tnx.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
kelly_mbarker said:
Anyone here who received their AOR without submitting their high school diploma but only submitted college diploma iam kinda worried my application will be returned because i failed to attached my high school diploma when i submitted my application this october. i did not acquire services from any agency. any input would help relieve my anxiety.. tnx.
Hi All,I just called BIQ Montreal and the agent informed me that they have sent me a mail since 2nd of October,but am yet to receive the letter.I asked her what the content of the letter was but she said it's was unknown to her.

I received a letter to submit missing docs earlier this year dated 5th of Feb,2013 and sent all the docs on the 29th of April,but was received at the BIQ on the 1st of May,2013.

I am suspecting that this is french upgrading letter again since I was supposed to have been called for an interview in the November mission as some of those we submitted our applications at the same time were called for interview in the current mission.

However,it could be that they are giving me direct grant because I submitted B1 french Delf certificate,hopefully this could be adequate if they have started the processing of my application.

I would update you as soon as the letter is received.Cheers

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Razaqng said:
Hi All,I just called BIQ Montreal and the agent informed me that they have sent me a mail since 2nd of October,but am yet to receive the letter.I asked her what the content of the letter was but she said it's was unknown to her.

However,it could be that they are giving me direct grant because I submitted B1 french Delf certificate,hopefully this could be adequate if they have started the processing of my application.

I would update you as soon as the letter is received.Cheers
If you have DELF B1 then its very easy for you to get TCFQ B2 because its low level french ;)

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
lemans207 said:
If you have DELF B1 then its very easy for you to get TCFQ B2 because its low level french ;)
Thanks leman207,I already have Delf B2 but awaiting the certificate around early Dec.,2013.However,I do not have 16/25 in both speaking and listening.Although according to the rule in existence when I applied 16/25 was not required.

If need be I would try TEFAQ,hope I could secure at least B2 in each of the modules.

Regards.

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends

What i believe is those who had applied in earlier 2011 are safe because if we can see about B2 in 18 months all are almost from may-2011
i have not seen any member before may-2011 is asked for B2 in 18 months...

Please comments on it

Regards

Aryan_quebec

Oct 15, 2013
darshmodi said:
Hello Friends

What i believe is those who had applied in earlier 2011 are safe because if we can see about B2 in 18 months all are almost from may-2011
i have not seen any member before may-2011 is asked for B2 in 18 months...

Please comments on it

Regards
Dear darshmodi

i think you are right
i have also applied in feb 2011

gates1580

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Aryan_quebec said:
Dear darshmodi

i think you are right
i have also applied in feb 2011
The way the rules are changing, I don't believe anyone is safe until they receive the CSQ.
It is quite possible that Quebec will make B2 mandatory for all applicants and apply the rule retro-actively on all pending applications. what will you do then?
Isn't it better to start learning french and working your way towards B2 now? You will need it to communicate in Quebec after you land and certainly will need it for a job interview.

Cederic

Oct 12, 2013
gates1580 said:
The way the rules are changing, I don't believe anyone is safe until they receive the CSQ.
It is quite possible that Quebec will make B2 mandatory for all applicants and apply the rule retro-actively on all pending applications. what will you do then?
Isn't it better to start learning french and working your way towards B2 now? You will need it to communicate in Quebec after you land and certainly will need it for a job interview.
agree with gates1580.

No applicants can avoid the new rules. Continue to learn to acquire B2 or give up. No other choice.

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Hello Guys,

Which month candidates are being called for interview from India?
I applied in July 2011 and then subsequently submitted IELTS and B1 scores, however, not received any update.

Thanks..

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear friends

I want to know that if new rule for language is apply than we have to pass only DELF B1 and DELF B2 or we can pass TCFQ as well

bcoz as we all know TCFQ consists of listening and Speaking

regards

gates1580

Star Member
May 13, 2013
darshmodi said:
dear friends

I want to know that if new rule for language is apply than we have to pass only DELF B1 and DELF B2 or we can pass TCFQ as well

bcoz as we all know TCFQ consists of listening and Speaking

regards
You can take either one of the exams listed in MICC's website i.e.
TCFQ, TEFAQ and DELF B2.
If taking TCFQ or TEFAQ, aim to get B2 in those exams.
If you are taking DELF exam, you should aim to pass DELF B2. DELF B1 won't carry any points towards your application and certainly will not help your application.