Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
also.. BS in Computer Science 4 yrs Bachelor Degree from Pakistan.. Where should I look for my degree.. is it under B or C of Training Areas?? coz I see them in both categories :)

RAVIPAL

Jan 9, 2011
marylatt said:
If they ask for 3-year Bach in Prob and Stats and that's what you have, then I don't see a problem. I think you would get the 12 points for area of training, plus 12 points for having a master's. Just my opinion. ;D

I just found out today that they debited my credit card for the application fee - one day after they received the file!! Is that normal?? :eek: :p
thanks for ur reply marylatt..............and all the best..........

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
hi ravi,
you did msc in prob & stat. so threre is no problem you will get 12 points definitly but your experince shpuld be in that field ,
there is no need to send a bank statement with application only signed copy of contract is required.
have you sent language documents with appliction ?
qsw

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
jigzyy said:
also.. BS in Computer Science 4 yrs Bachelor Degree from Pakistan.. Where should I look for my degree.. is it under B or C of Training Areas?? coz I see them in both categories :)
[Be optimist, don't think about refusal and study permit because it is tough job.cllect all necessary and authenticated document s and apply.you will succeed definitly, you can apply without french documents but you will have to submitted these within 60 days after preliminary assesment. i advise you take Delf A1,A2 in feb, it will be better for you]
qsw

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigzyy said:
Hi,

Can some one answer my queries??

My questions..!!

1 - If I apply for Quebec Skilled Worker.. AND if I get a denial, will my initial application cost ($392 + $152 with spouse) will be returned to me OR.. is it non-refundable fee???
2 - If I submit my application to QSW, can I apply for Study permit along with it?? or vice-versa also.. do I have to wait for one of my applications out come?
3 - What is an average time for Hong Kong Visa office...? For Example if I apply in Feb this year.. how long should I averagely wait before VISA office either accepts / rejects my application??
4 - Is there any way to submit application without French language proficiency results (I do have IELTS to prove my English..) with a letter that explains why I have not provided my french results yet and gets accepted if I qualify the minimum score..... OR .. if I send my French scores later some time before my application gets finalized...?

Thank you very much...!

1 - If I apply for Quebec Skilled Worker.. AND if I get a denial, will my initial application cost ($392 + $152 with spouse) will be returned to me OR.. is it non-refundable fee???
Application fees is not refundable whether you are approved or rejected

2 - If I submit my application to QSW, can I apply for Study permit along with it?? or vice-versa also.. do I have to wait for one of my applications out come?
Yes, you can apply for CSQ and Study Permit togather

3 - What is an average time for Hong Kong Visa office...? For Example if I apply in Feb this year.. how long should I averagely wait before VISA office either accepts / rejects my application??
If you submit French result, you may get interview waived and get CSQ within 4 months. If you do not send French certificate, you must face interview, they will keep you on hold for interview date and take 1 year to issue CSQ.

4 - Is there any way to submit application without French language proficiency results (I do have IELTS to prove my English..) with a letter that explains why I have not provided my french results yet and gets accepted if I qualify the minimum score..... OR .. if I send my French scores later some time before my application gets finalized...?
Yes, you can submit application without French certificate and submit it at the time of interview. This process take more processing time.

5. also.. BS in Computer Science 4 yrs Bachelor Degree from Pakistan.. Where should I look for my degree.. is it under B or C of Training Areas?? coz I see them in both categories Smiley
You have foreign degree of BS Computer Science and Computer Science area is mention in Section C, you will get 6 points for Area of Training and 8 Points for Schooling.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Thank you very much for the reply. How hard is it to pass DELF A1 and A2 and how much score will I get if I pass them?? Do you know how can I learn French easily and fast? Some tips will be a great great help.

qsw said:
jigzyy said:
[Be optimist, don't think about refusal and study permit because it is tough job.cllect all necessary and authenticated document s and apply.you will succeed definitly, you can apply without french documents but you will have to submitted these within 60 days after preliminary assesment. i advise you take Delf A1,A2 in feb, it will be better for you]
qsw

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Thank you very much. You have cleared lots of points!

visaexpert said:
Application fees is not refundable whether you are approved or rejected

Yes, you can apply for CSQ and Study Permit togather

If you submit French result, you may get interview waived and get CSQ within 4 months. If you do not send French certificate, you must face interview, they will keep you on hold for interview date and take 1 year to issue CSQ.

Yes, you can submit application without French certificate and submit it at the time of interview. This process take more processing time.

5. also.. BS in Computer Science 4 yrs Bachelor Degree from Pakistan.. Where should I look for my degree.. is it under B or C of Training Areas?? coz I see them in both categories Smiley
You have foreign degree of BS Computer Science and Computer Science area is mention in Section C, you will get 6 points for Area of Training and 8 Points for Schooling.

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
Shahi & all,

I am about to submit my DELF A2 but scored 66% for oral comprehension; is this result good or will it negatively affect the application?

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Chibiks

I think there will be no problem... in fact it is a positive thing..... so good luck and go ahead!

Shahi

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
hey all,

am almost done collecting all my docs.... wanted to clarify one thing...

Does BIQ ask for university certificates & transcripts in a sealed envelope or it is enough to just notarise photocopies ?

Merci beaucoup !

marylatt

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2011
Nomination.....
09-06-2011 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
File Transfer...
09-06-2011 (beginning of federal process)
Med's Request
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-10-2012
Interview........
Name showed up on e-cas: 26-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
vibez_well said:
hey all,

am almost done collecting all my docs.... wanted to clarify one thing...

Does BIQ ask for university certificates & transcripts in a sealed envelope or it is enough to just notarise photocopies ?

Merci beaucoup !
I think notarized photocopies is fine. It depends on the office - I sent mine to Sao Paulo and they didn't even ask for them to be notarized.

I got the receipt from them today relating to the "confirmation de l'ouverture de votre dossier." That's the AOR, right? It came pretty quick - I sent my dossier on Jan. 4th. :eek:

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
hi marrylatt

you r really very lucky that u got ur aor in no time... however i m still waiting for my aor since 2 and months.... :(

all the best,,,,,,,

KAMMAR

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
I'm waiting for 3.5 months.

Quebec office in Montreal is about to open files sent by end September 2010. This is what an agent there told me. This is very slow :(

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
jigzyy said:
Thank you very much for the reply. How hard is it to pass DELF A1 and A2 and how much score will I get if I pass them?? Do you know how can I learn French easily and fast? Some tips will be a great great help.

[i think delf A1A2 is not a tough taskyou wil pass easily in a1 therewill be four parts in listening you will have to recognise some diagrams ,reading there wil be just like a matching ,in writing one boidata and a lettre in speaking just introduction and buying something from the examiner , you can find sample papper www.ciep.fr › Home › DELF - DELF junior version - DALF you can learn french easily on site www.about.com, click on french alliance francaise next delf wil held on 16 ,17, febbegin today/quote]

RAVIPAL

Jan 9, 2011
qsw said:
hi ravi,
you did msc in prob & stat. so threre is no problem you will get 12 points definitly but your experince shpuld be in that field ,
there is no need to send a bank statement with application only signed copy of contract is required.
have you sent language documents with appliction ?
qsw
thanks for ur reply qsw.............
i dont have experience in this field .............bcoz i have finished my masters in statistics in 2008 and then i came england and finished my masters in finance in 2010.........and i have 1 year experience as a shift manager in food industry................

i haven't send my application yet .......am attending french classes i am just a beginner will you please let me now which level i have to be passed to reach beginner level in french (according to quebec)..........and is that fine if i'll send a letter from my job that i am living in english speaking country from last two years and there is only english language is in used where i am working???

i am looking forward to send my file in couple of months
-
ravi