LANDED..........
06-07-2014
danyboy said:
cheeer up everyone
the turn is coming for allllllllllllllll
i got the PPR 3 min ago :)

wish the best for all
Mabrouk :D
I have the same issue by the way, I will land July 6 and come back for work at the beginning of September...
Anyway try the British airways it was the cheaper through expedia and other sites...
Good luck!

danyboy

Star Member
May 17, 2013
mount lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
8-2013
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Interview........
4-2013
Jaddaher said:
Mabrouk :D
I have the same issue by the way, I will land July 6 and come back for work at the beginning of September...
Anyway try the British airways it was the cheaper through expedia and other sites...
Good luck!
hey man, but this way u will come back before getting your PR card.
now it needs 85 calendar days

nab26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
danyboy said:
hey man, but this way u will come back before getting your PR card.
now it needs 85 calendar days
if it will take 3 month to get the pr card, is it possible to take 3 months leave request from your work, you will be lucky if your company agree on. Otherwise you will return without the card and then to return back to quebec you will need a titre de voyage. I am thinking with you because I wil be in the same situation if they gave me 2 weeks only as visa expiry da te.

Please any advise?
Thank you

charbel1980

May 28, 2014
Dear All,
Hello.I am a newly registered member.I am in the same situation as most of you guys.My family members (wife and kid) and I have submitted the medical tests in 28 November 2013 and I am still waiting for the PPR.
Anyway,about the "titre du voyage" well i have read that it is feasable.In other words,one can land in canada and stay for couple or three weeks and return to Lebanon in order to finalize pending things than return to Canada once everything is settled in lebanon.
As an additional solution,and in case we are insisting on obtaining your permanenet resident card,I suggest to rent a PO BOX in Montreal and ask CIC to forward the card to this PO BOX.
What do you think?What is your experience?

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
nab26 said:
if it will take 3 month to get the pr card, is it possible to take 3 months leave request from your work, you will be lucky if your company agree on. Otherwise you will return without the card and then to return back to quebec you will need a titre de voyage. I am thinking with you because I wil be in the same situation if they gave me 2 weeks only as visa expiry da te.

Please any advise?
Thank you
i f you guys know anyone there they could receive the card and send it to you via dhl.

adam2013

Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas , Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2010
AOR Received.
11-2011
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
charbel1980 said:
Dear All,
Hello.I am a newly registered member.I am in the same situation as most of you guys.My family members (wife and kid) and I have submitted the medical tests in 28 November 2013 and I am still waiting for the PPR.
Anyway,about the "titre du voyage" well i have read that it is feasable.In other words,one can land in canada and stay for couple or three weeks and return to Lebanon in order to finalize pending things than return to Canada once everything is settled in lebanon.
As an additional solution,and in case we are insisting on obtaining your permanenet resident card,I suggest to rent a PO BOX in Montreal and ask CIC to forward the card to this PO BOX.
What do you think?What is your experience?
charebel you are welcome , can you tell us when you took CSQ and if your e-cas application received or in-process

adam2013

Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas , Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2010
AOR Received.
11-2011
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
fi shi mesh mafhoum b hal applications , iza faradna eno when your file is ready they will send you medicals and when your file is complete they will send you PPr even if your meds done after other applicants meds. bas the important question eno leh fi files completed abel files b aya process 3am ye3la2o?
fi shi 7adan 3ndo contacts ma3 canadian immigration office barke 3ndon answer la hal loghoz?

Jim82

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
jadzz said:
Mabrouk Dany.
It seems they are working on the new files,and keeping the old ones for later or never.Ana bala*censored word* ya2ess.
shou ya jadzz still app received?

louay2

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-july-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
20-february-2011(CSQ)
AOR Received.
23-june-2011
Med's Request
05-september-2013
Med's Done....
10-september-2013
Passport Req..
19-november-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 - December-2014
LANDED..........
27 January 2015...
Jim82 said:
shou ya jadzz still app received?
After 9 month mn Medical and still application received....nchalla ykon fi good news this week...

danyboy

Star Member
May 17, 2013
mount lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
8-2013
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Interview........
4-2013
nab26 said:

Please any advise?
Thank you
nab26 said:

Please any advise?
Thank you
Dear all
after my research, this is what i concluded.
plan a- you need to stay 85 calendar days in Canada to get the PR card.
pan b-if you cannot stay 85 days you have to go apply for the PR card and return back

if u go with plan b, then you need to give them the address of a friend of urs, they mail it to your friend and he sent the PR to you.(it is better if someone is coming to lebanon can bring your PR with him/her)
just be sure that the papers are all valid and the photos are valid according to the specifications because they might u ask later to correct them and maybe ur back to lebanon by this time.

worst case scenario, is that they ask you to come by person for some invalid document or photo, in this case you can apply for travel document from lebanon and you can go to canada and continue your processing.

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
adam2013 said:
fi shi mesh mafhoum b hal applications , iza faradna eno when your file is ready they will send you medicals and when your file is complete they will send you PPr even if your meds done after other applicants meds. bas the important question eno leh fi files completed abel files b aya process 3am ye3la2o?
fi shi 7adan 3ndo contacts ma3 canadian immigration office barke 3ndon answer la hal loghoz?

Yaret Adam. Mahada 3am yefham chou 3am bi seer, la nahna wala el consultants

Jaddaher

Dec 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Interview........
VOID
Passport Req..
11-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
06-07-2014
danyboy said:
Dear all
after my research, this is what i concluded.
plan a- you need to stay 85 calendar days in Canada to get the PR card.
pan b-if you cannot stay 85 days you have to go apply for the PR card and return back

if u go with plan b, then you need to give them the address of a friend of urs, they mail it to your friend and he sent the PR to you.(it is better if someone is coming to lebanon can bring your PR with him/her)
just be sure that the papers are all valid and the photos are valid according to the specifications because they might u ask later to correct them and maybe ur back to lebanon by this time.

worst case scenario, is that they ask you to come by person for some invalid document or photo, in this case you can apply for travel document from lebanon and you can go to canada and continue your processing.
I read there is a way to accelerate it by proving that you HAVE to go back to your country and by showing the returning ticket! The period will be around 3 weeks.
There is a different procedure if you wanna finish it earlier:

Urgent processing of permanent resident card

You are in Canada and have not applied

If your travel date is more than three weeks away:

1.Fill out the application as shown in applying for a permanent resident card.

2.Include a photocopy of your proof of travel and proof of payment with your application.

The proof of travel, such as tickets or an itinerary, must show:
•the dates you will be traveling,
•your personal information such as your full name, and
•your destination (where you are going).

The proof of payment can be part or full price for your travel. It must show:
•the date that you paid,
•the amount paid, and
•how you paid.

If you do not send all this information, we may not process your application urgently. We will process it normally.

3.On your envelope, write:

Urgent — Proof of travel included

Next Steps: Within 10 business days, you can check the status of your application online.

If your travel date is in less than three weeks:

We cannot get a PR card to you before you leave Canada. Follow the steps for how you can return to Canada without a PR card.

Here is the link if you want to check it : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-urgent-processing-not-submitted.asp

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
Jaddaher said:
I read there is a way to accelerate it by proving that you HAVE to go back to your country and by showing the returning ticket! The period will be around 3 weeks.
There is a different procedure if you wanna finish it earlier:

Urgent processing of permanent resident card

You are in Canada and have not applied

If your travel date is more than three weeks away:

1.Fill out the application as shown in applying for a permanent resident card.

2.Include a photocopy of your proof of travel and proof of payment with your application.

The proof of travel, such as tickets or an itinerary, must show:
•the dates you will be traveling,
•your personal information such as your full name, and
•your destination (where you are going).

The proof of payment can be part or full price for your travel. It must show:
•the date that you paid,
•the amount paid, and
•how you paid.

If you do not send all this information, we may not process your application urgently. We will process it normally.

3.On your envelope, write:

Urgent — Proof of travel included

Next Steps: Within 10 business days, you can check the status of your application online.

If your travel date is in less than three weeks:

We cannot get a PR card to you before you leave Canada. Follow the steps for how you can return to Canada without a PR card.

Here is the link if you want to check it : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-urgent-processing-not-submitted.asp
ONLY FOR RENEWAL CASES...

charbel1980

May 28, 2014
adam2013 said:
charebel you are welcome , can you tell us when you took CSQ and if your e-cas application received or in-process
Hello,thanks.
My CSQ has already expired last year.My e-CAS application is still in process.Yesterday they asked me to forward an updated CV.