Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
hello Victor
u should send ur application to office which is shown in ur CSQ,i think that ,and if u dont indicate the correct office in ur application,then the process of ur application will be long,so be careful,by the way ,i sent my application to federal to Jordan(Amman) coz i am from syria like u since 4 month and got my AOR ,so i am waiting now,i got CSQ in septembre 2013 ,in the same year like u exactly,so we can talk to each others and know updates ,
Sorry tareqq u seem to be wrong. I need to send the application first to cio not vo.

Thanks

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Victor.85 said:
Sorry tareqq u seem to be wrong. I need to send the application first to cio not vo.

Thanks
my dear victor,sure u should send ur application to sydney Ecoss,but but but u should indicate in ur form application (forum general) which is the office u r?be careful,after that,when the officer in Sydney recieve ur application and he will check it and if ur application is complete and all documents r with it,then the officer will send ur application to VO which u indicated it in ur application
hope u understand me,i think that u missunderstand me
i mean that u should indicate the VO in ur application( i think that this quastion is in forum general IM...)
becuase the officer there in Sydney,he will send ur application to VO which u choosed and indicated in ur application,read the Guide carefully
best luck

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Victor.85 said:

Thanks
for me i sent my application to Sydney-ecoss at first and i got letter from them and AOR and file number
and they sent my application to Amman,coz i indicated that in my application(answered on this quastion in the forum general)coz i am from syria and i dont have any choice to select the VO,thats why the officer sent my application to Amman

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
dori said:
hy canadian citizen shu sar ma3ik
Hey,

Well I received the new caips notes on Friday...and it said eligibility was passed, and that the police certificates are clear and no concerns....which is great! Previous caips showed it was not yet started.

Only thing remaining is criminality which was started in August...I know this from the MP's office. Caips shows "not started" because the status is only updated once complete. However, the due date for criminality is April 12th...so that's the maximum time it should take.

So hoping to hear something soon!

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
Canadian_Citizen said:
Hey,

Well I received the new caips notes on Friday...and it said eligibility was passed, and that the police certificates are clear and no concerns....which is great! Previous caips showed it was not yet started.

Only thing remaining is criminality which was started in August...I know this from the MP's office. Caips shows "not started" because the status is only updated once complete. However, the due date for criminality is April 12th...so that's the maximum time it should take.

that's great news. greatest news. :)

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
initial said:
that's great news. greatest news. :)
Things should move faster in the security check but with the 365 days of holiday in Lebanon I guess nothing will ever end...
It reached -39 in Ottawa and ppl kept working...

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
Canadian_Citizen said:
Hey,

Very Good news Canadian.It means they are working.My new caips is showing the same as ur previous caips. I have noticed that my due date was in June 2013.What does it mean?

dori

Jan 10, 2014
Canadian_Citizen said:
Hey,

whats the difference between criminality and police certificates isnt the same if you have anyhting on your certificate?
and please one more thing in how many countries your fiance were to get certificates not only one ?

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
jadzz said:
Very Good news Canadian.It means they are working.My new caips is showing the same as ur previous caips. I have noticed that my due date was in June 2013.What does it mean?
What is due June 2013? The problem with caips is they don't get updated very often...so you need to wait a few months before getting an updated version.

In my fiance's case... all steps were targeted before the "due date" by approximatly 2 months...so I'm sure we'll start hearing some good news.