WITHOUT
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
22-NOV-2012 -- CSQ RECEIVED 17-APR-2013
LANDED..........
one day
anthonylb said:
Georges! as i was exempted from military service for studying till it was totally abolished! i referred to ministry of defense in fiyadiyeh asking them a form declaring exemption signed by assistant taba3 kae2d l jeish! i translated it and sent it wiz my first package to federal!
they didnt ask me for it wz the update as they already know inno it was totally abolished!
Ty anthony
Asdak l bita2a li ma3eh lezem saddi2 3anna mn wizarit l dife3 mch hayk ??? Aw b mouwjab l bita2a bya3touneh tosri7 e3fa en tous cas lezem tokoun msadda2a mn wizarit l.dife3 !! Not ?!

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
georgess said:
Ty anthony
Asdak l bita2a li ma3eh lezem saddi2 3anna mn wizarit l dife3 mch hayk ??? Aw b mouwjab l bita2a bya3touneh tosri7 e3fa en tous cas lezem tokoun msadda2a mn wizarit l.dife3 !! Not ?!
bimoujab l bita2a bya3touk declaration inno bil snin li ken fiya khedmit 3alam kent mou3fa w starting a specific date battal fi khedmit 3alam bi lebnen! and i scanned l bita2a they stamped it as conformed copy w tarjamta!
iys the best way la tsakerra min kel l maylet!
i advise you to wake up early when u want to go to wizarit l dife3!

mike_mike

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
In the end of April.
jemesouviens said:
amman sent me an email saying go submit ur passport to beirut office, i did at 9 AM, and they told me to come pick it up at 2 PM same day.. they were very polite too.
Congrats! :D...

Cameron010

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Valid Till 09/2015
Hello Everyone.

I am submitting my university and school degrees for comparative evaluation:

-should my certified degree copy be stamped from ministry of foreign affairs
-what about the translator(he/she should be a member of the OTTIAQ in order to be accepted,do you anyone in Lebanon/Dubai,UAE)

Thanks.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cameron010 said:
Hello Everyone.

-what about the translator(he/she should be a member of the OTTIAQ in order to be accepted,do you anyone in Lebanon/Dubai,UAE)

Thanks.
Translate them anyplace, to french/// they will do translation for it again :D there
I noticed it when I got my equivalence

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
jemesouviens said:
amman sent me an email saying go submit ur passport to beirut office, i did at 9 AM, and they told me to come pick it up at 2 PM same day.. they were very polite too.
congratulations, bravo. :)
for how long is the visa valid ?

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
georgess said:
Hello guysss
Sou2al zghir chu lezim a3mol bl nesbeh lal e3fa mn l khedmeh l.elzemiye in lebanon ??? Ma3i bita2it l e3fa chu ba3mel fiya ??????
u dont do anything nor u go to the ministry if defense..i dnt know from where they came from this idea here in this forum.my friend as they dont ask ab it u dont do anything just u mention you are exempted from military service in the IMM form and that it. update the document they asked you to do.,

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zilar said:
u dont do anything nor u go to the ministry if defense..i dnt know from where they came from this idea here in this forum.my friend as they dont ask ab it u dont do anything just u mention you are exempted from military service in the IMM form and that it. update the document they asked you to do.,
Well Zilar! I was jst sharing my experience concerning the issue so its not a rumor nor a misleading idea! At that time the military service was mandatory in Leb wiz exceptions! u cant just tell them u were exempted without any proof! but if the service is totally abolished when george presented his no need to proofs cz the canadian gov. would be aware!

adam2013

Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas , Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2010
AOR Received.
11-2011
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
georgess said:
Hello guysss
Sou2al zghir chu lezim a3mol bl nesbeh lal e3fa mn l khedmeh l.elzemiye in lebanon ??? Ma3i bita2it l e3fa chu ba3mel fiya ??????
Man Ana they asked about it so I went to the ministry of defense and I bring a proof than I translated and send it to visa office
Go there with ur I.d and ur military card but I will tell important things:
Try to park ur car away li ano ma fi parking there wo ma ykoun rainy day lol
Don't take ur phone with u or put it in ur car li ano ra7 yerj3ouk Iza ma3ak phone mamnou3 wo ma fik tetrko 3al entrance
Fi mabna Abel el ministry b3id shway 3no btekhod meno el efede and then u sign it men el ministry
U need maybe 3 or four hours to finish Iza el dobat mesh fadyin lol
Lbos shi ydafik li ano bi natrouk b ma7al byosmtak el Hawa samet lol
Ba3ed hayda el meshwar ra7 ta3rif eno Ahsan shi 3mlto enak rayi7 aa canada lol
Good luck

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adam2013 said:
Man Ana they asked about it so I went to the ministry of defense and I bring a proof than I translated and send it to visa office
Don't take ur phone with u or put it in ur car li ano ra7 yerj3ouk Iza ma3ak phone mamnou3 wo ma fik tetrko 3al entrance
Fi mabna Abel el ministry b3id shway 3no btekhod meno el efede and then u sign it men el ministry
Good luck
indeed!

georgess

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-DAMAS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-SEP-2011
Nomination.....
20-SEP-2012
IELTS Request
WITHOUT
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
22-NOV-2012 -- CSQ RECEIVED 17-APR-2013
LANDED..........
one day
adam2013 said:
Good luck

[/quote
Hehehe nice ideas adam ra7 jarib e2na3 7eleh eneh ma fel deghreh mn honik 3a canada :p thx all and good luck

danyboy

Star Member
May 17, 2013
mount lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
8-2013
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Interview........
4-2013
jemesouviens said:
hey guys, just came back from the embassy in beirut and got the visa stamped ( they called amman cuz my file is there).
they were EXTREMELY polite and helpful, they even apologized for the long waiting ( the 3 years and a half, not the queue at the embassy!)

just to make u feel better i met a couple there, they applied in july 2006, and were at the embassy cause they asked they "only" to send some updated doc.

voila.. next week to montreal, wish you ALL visas by Christmas.. feel free to msg me whenever u like.
it was great sharing our experiences together.... hopefully we meet at the citizenship ceremony in 3 years !
Congratulations :)

mike_mike

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
In the end of April.
jemesouviens said:
hey guys, just came back from the embassy in beirut and got the visa stamped ( they called amman cuz my file is there).
they were EXTREMELY polite and helpful, they even apologized for the long waiting ( the 3 years and a half, not the queue at the embassy!)

just to make u feel better i met a couple there, they applied in july 2006, and were at the embassy cause they asked they "only" to send some updated doc.

voila.. next week to montreal, wish you ALL visas by Christmas.. feel free to msg me whenever u like.
it was great sharing our experiences together.... hopefully we meet at the citizenship ceremony in 3 years !
Thanx for the kind words! congrats, and best wishes with your new start.

LastManStanding

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cameron010 said:
Hello Everyone.

Thanks.
Translate them to french then contact by Email one of the members of OTTIAQ to verify the translations , you can find one in their site : (services-au-public-et-aux-entreprises/trouver-un-professionnel/) then you choose source and target language and you will have a list of members suitable to be contacted .....