Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
lemans207 said:
hehehe so they mentioned it, that will take more than 3 years with federal ;D

Guys dont worry at the end you will get it , yeah you'll land there.
but you guys making your life hard & depressed.

we have in lebanon daman,official schools & free universities etc no taxes

or you want to live till 65 to get benfets and if your not lucky they will do as europe it became 68 lol
what are you blabbing about m8 ?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He said that in the booklet after CSQ interview then mention if CSQ expires, federal asks for renewal.
so we understand it usually takes 3+ years process

Then, because everyone is depressed about waiting the medical,I replied as
we make our life hard and wait for medical and visa, and what we want there we have like it in lebanon

-we have DAMAN, (my grand mother waited 2 weeks to make pancreas surgey) does it happen that worst with daman?
-we have free schools,official ( in Montreal private schools cost 17,000$/year for kid)
-we have free cheap universities, (im Montreal demonstrations every day, they cant pay for university)
-no taxes, they pay 50% taxes
-they pay taxes to get benefits when they become 65 years,but in UK & europe made it 68 & 70 years ;D
-Even their road has holes like lebanon,coz of snow always cracked
-no traffic lights 8)

Ask people who live their, just try to know how many lebanese canadian coming back for ever to lebanon 8)
but everyone wants to try & I want to try :p

Lmastory said:
what are you blabbing about m8 ?

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
I am not sure where you got your information regarding Leb from but non of it is real and thats why ppl are leaving and have been leaving for the last 25 years (hence the term: brain drain country).
furthermore i really want to know what you are smoking.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my grandmother was in Montreal & I have my aunt in left montreal to vancouver.
when you get to live few years outside lebanon, you will get to know what I mean, lebanon is the best

They leave 25 years because, they cant make money to come back to lebanon and buy house,or they find people who are in lebanon became better than them,

see palestiniens, they have no place to stay, even if we move to canada we will be like them, strangers,only our childern will survive there :p

you didnt hear about 1600 canadian-lebanese, they took their passport, because they stayed away of canada without telling their government? they were caught during evacuations in 2006 8)

Lmastory said:
I am not sure where you got your information regarding Leb from but non of it is real and thats why ppl are leaving and have been leaving for the last 25 years (hence the term: brain drain country).
furthermore i really want to know what you are smoking.

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
my mother has been living in Montreal since forever, she says lebanon is a sh!tty farm and she gets sick when she thinks about lebanon. in lebanon you will die in front of a hospital if you don't have a social security, and every now and then the hospitals breaks their deal with the social security. as for private schools in lebanon International college (IC) costs over 10,000 and the lycee francais costs 4000 or 5000 and both are private so you can find all prices in Montreal and there the system is the same so most of the people goes to public schools including my little sisters. as for the tax it is 30% but you will have chomage and retraite when you retire in lebanon you will be thrown in the street with no social security and no pension if you didn't save enough money. in canada there are no armed militias protected by political mafias such as hezbollah and the palestinians. in downtown montreal the real estate prices are less than downtown beirut. they are demonstrating against the increase of tuition fees, here they demonstrate against to support the mafia politicians. and btw, AUB or LAU is cheaper than mcgill ? NO.

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
hehehe so they mentioned it, that will take more than 3 years with federal ;D

Guys dont worry at the end you will get it , yeah you'll land there.
but you guys making your life hard & depressed.

we have in lebanon daman,official schools & free universities etc no taxes

or you want to live till 65 to get benfets and if your not lucky they will do as europe it became 68 lol
Dear Lemans,

You have been recently posting a lot of ideas and wrong thoughts that may lead us to distraction and affect our sights for what we're striving to... So please, if your info are not from a trusted sources keep them off this thread, the info that may help the participants are the most welcome...

Thank you for your consideration...

Anthony

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
also McGill had precedent problems with their own employees whom demonstrated as well for the reason of not getting paid.
and yes my buddy Jet mentioned details exactly the way they are, although i do think he was a bit nice about couple of points cause truth has it they are worse than that. Schools and Universities owned by the gov are mainly politically oriented and you don't actually pass a class because you are hard working , money talks.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I know, but if we have no chance to go there, we will live with it in lebanon.

just answer me why canadians and europeans when they are 65+ they come and work in gulf for small salary?
few earn a lot, i see their tragédie ;D which makes me double check
they dont eat or drink to save that money.

@ anthonylb
my sources are correct 300%, after 8 weeks I might be engaged & she lives in Montreal,I've been told lot of things,
but I dont know if I will go live there ::)

@ ricoluna
we might visit you ;D but my vacation is short 7 days only

Lmastory said:
also McGill had precedent problems with their own employees whom demonstrated as well for the reason of not getting paid.
and yes my buddy Jet mentioned details exactly the way they are, although i do think he was a bit nice about couple of points cause truth has it they are worse than that. Schools and Universities owned by the gov are mainly politically oriented and you don't actually pass a class because you are hard working , money talks.

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Lmastory said:
I still havent got a feedback from any of you about the reply regarding renewing CSW:

Toutefois nous pouvons vous signifier que nous pouvons uniquement renouveler des CSQ après leur date d'expiration, et ce seulement si une demande a été déposé au gouvernement fédéral à Immigration Canada.

does it say:
1- in the case of an applicant has already submitted an application to the Federal part
2- in the case of an applicant submits a request to renew his/her CSW

cheers,

i don't think there is even a form to renew a CSQ, so i think it is the first point and as my lawyer told me once " the VO in Beirut will submit a demand for a renewal once it expires "

But the million dollar question is... will it submit anything ?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI JET

My friend his medical expired since 16 months, he contacted them, they asked him to be patient,he lives in uae

My cousin in beirut, she is married & her husband in Alberta, her medical will expire after 2 months :'(

Jet said:
i don't think there is even a form to renew a CSQ, so i think it is the first point and as my lawyer told me once " the VO in Beirut will submit a demand for a renewal once it expires "

But the million dollar question is... will it submit anything ?

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
@ lemans
i seems that u have a lot of ideas & opinions to published here, if u noticed that this thread is just for people applied to damascus in 2010 & waiting so kindly to respect the objectif of participation in this thread!
i think u still waiting for your interview for your first stage CSQ, so let u share your ideas with same cases and please with not us! to respect our decions in immigration!!
nothing personal but we have enough of things worried about, we dont need a more!!

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Hey guys..keep friendly, do not fight...we are here to find a way to get out of this country....Lemans is already outside, he is trying to keep our spirits up.....let's find a way all of us to send a letter and complain about Canadian embasy In Beirut...we have nothing to lose...but where ??

Oz83

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Everybody any news from Amman office ????

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(, i feel that it will stay a dream for ever!!!!

Fadi.r2000

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
August 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Oz83 said:
Everybody any news from Amman office ????

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(, i feel that it will stay a dream for ever!!!!

Nothing ...