August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
Canadian_Citizen said:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!

I've asked this question before, but now I am confused. Has anyone here had their CSQ expire before the federal finished their file? I called immigration Quebec, and the guy told me to write a letter asking them to renew the CSQ and send it to Montreal. But others have said the embassy in Beirut will automatically renew it. And of course, the embassy would not respond to my inquiries.

thanks in advance!!
From what i have been told in my last visit to the embassy in beirut is that the embassy will renew the expired CSQ automatically under 1 condition that the applicant's file has entered the background check phase which is the pre-meds step. my csq expired last september. hope this answers your question.

cheers,

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
you reminded me i have to call my lawyer tomorrow

wkassir81

Jul 14, 2012
my csq is expired 6 month ago, i even have done my medical exam before they transfer my file to Beirut on february 22nd 2012.
now after 10 month post -medical, i received an email to send them an update about my status, list of voyages, and police certificate from Lebanon (supposedly they already have checked my criminal background during the last three years), why they are asking all these info again? i have been waiting for almost 4 years now, if the situation in syria continues in the same way, expect that all files will take a long time to be processed.tc

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
wkassir81 said:
my csq is expired 6 month ago, i even have done my medical exam before they transfer my file to Beirut on february 22nd 2012.
now after 10 month post -medical, i received an email to send them an update about my status, list of voyages, and police certificate from Lebanon (supposedly they already have checked my criminal background during the last three years), why they are asking all these info again? i have been waiting for almost 4 years now, if the situation in syria continues in the same way, expect that all files will take a long time to be processed.tc
In Minimum u know that they working in your file!! we are waiting from long time also, from one year we didnt heard anything about our files!! yalla Good luck w nchalla you'll get your Visa Soon

Randski

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Montreal
Guys!!!! I just received an email from the embassy telling me they are at the final stage of processing my file and asking me to drop my passport and two recent photographs at the embassy within 30 days.

Here is what the email says:

Nous en sommes maintenant à la dernière étape du traitement de votre demande. Afin que nous puissions vous délivrer un visa de résident permanent, vous devez nous fournir les documents énumérés ci-dessous.

1. Votre passeport ainsi que le passeport de chacun des membres de votre famille vous accompagnant. Les passeports doivent satisfaire aux spécifications relatives aux passeports

2. Deux photos récentes de vous-même et deux photos récentes de chacun des membres de votre famille vous accompagnant. Les photographies doivent satisfaire aux exigences relatives aux photos.
I can't believe it! I don't know if this means that I will be getting the visa for sure, I don't want to be disappointed. Can this finally be happening?

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
Randski said:
Guys!!!! I just received an email from the embassy telling me they are at the final stage of processing my file and asking me to drop my passport and two recent photographs at the embassy within 30 days.

I can't believe it! I don't know if this means that I will be getting the visa for sure, I don't want to be disappointed. Can this finally be happening?
Congratulations dear Very Good sign1 you will take it during month Congratulations
nchalla they start to work on our files (ya Rab)
3a2belna guys Jet, Lmastory nchalla bibayen ma3kon chi soon w mnesma3 el akhbar el taybeh

MALAG

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2008
AOR Received.
February 2009
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
February 1, 2012, E-cas: In process
Med's Request
August 2012, first medical September 2012
Med's Done....
Additional Med Tests: December 2012, Medical received Jan 18, 2013
Interview........
December 6, 2011
Passport Req..
September 2012, e-cas changed to DM Feb 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2, 2013 & Passport received Feb 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Probably March 19, 2013
Randski said:

Dear Randski,
No more worries, you'll get the Maple leaf soon
Bonne continuation pour la prochaine etape, et bon vent pour le Quebec

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Randski said:

WOWWW FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS!!! GUYS IT SEEMS THEY START MOVING. YALLA BE POSITIVE, WE WILL BE CALLED SOON INSHALLAH ! ;D

wdOnCanada

May 27, 2011
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
22-02-2011 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
22-07-2011 (Through email)
File Transfer...
Bucharest : 22-08-2013
Med's Request
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
04-07-2014
Randski said:

CONGRATS RANDSKY, I heard things are starting to move at the embassy... This is a good sign!!

im_mimo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
hello to everyone!
We passed an interview in Damascus .They started processing our application on December , 2010. Later they transferred our application to the Beirut (Lebanon) office on February , 2012. The Beirut office may contact us. But till now we are waiting (25 months) our medical exam .
guys ! what to do ? who is in the same situation ?why we are waiting so long time ?

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
im_mimo said:
hello to everyone!
We passed an interview in Damascus .They started processing our application on December , 2010. Later they transferred our application to the Beirut (Lebanon) office on February , 2012. The Beirut office may contact us. But till now we are waiting (25 months) our medical exam .
guys ! what to do ? who is in the same situation ?why we are waiting so long time ?
I'm waiting from 33 months and still waiting...other friends are waiting more than 35 and still waiting! So nothing to do else to be patient kelna bel hawa sawa... Lets see maybe there is any actions with our files soon. Lets pray and hope that!

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Great news, congrats!

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Randski said:

Finally someone got the white smoke! Congarts Randski!

Lmastory, Jet and Moon... I think you're next... And I am next of the next :D

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
Randski said:

Congratulations Randski, Alf Mabrouk ...

I hope they will start with the rest of us... Jet, Moon82, Lmastory, anthonylb, lemans207 and everybody else.

it is good to hear things are moving :)