+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
I sent mine on the first week of December 2019, till this minute I haven’t got any news from them.
Same here sent mine on the 9th called today they said they received it just missing to take off the payement but I’m not sure he knew what he was talking about so I’m just going to call back tomorow and ask again might as well they are there for that I’m sure they get quite some calls lately ...

Reactions: tham_son

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
The Department is currently processing applications received up to:
- August 20, 2019 for a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child;
Does anybody know this is the date of receiving application or the date of taking payment via credit card?

mlei9569

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Quebec cases: Federal sponsorship criteria met
If the sponsor meets federal eligibility requirements, CPC-M will inform the sponsor by letter and instruct them to download a MIDI undertaking kit, complete it and submit it to the MIDI along with a copy of the letter issued by the CPC. Evaluation of the permanent residence application is suspended pending receipt of a decision from Quebec on the sponsorship undertaking.

Hey guys, I found this piece of information on IRCC site (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-quebec.html). Basically, what it states is that the federal side will not start processing permanent residence application unless it receives a receipt of a decision from MIDI. Does it explain the long wait for most Quebec applicants?

However, on MIDI's site, it clearly states that the delay in issuing a CSQ will not impact our application. I wonder how it is possible. Could somebody shed some light?

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
If the sponsor meets federal eligibility requirements, CPC-M will inform the sponsor by letter and instruct them to download a MIDI undertaking kit, complete it and submit it to the MIDI along with a copy of the letter issued by the CPC. Evaluation of the permanent residence application is suspended pending receipt of a decision from Quebec on the sponsorship undertaking.

Hey guys, I found this piece of information on IRCC site (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-quebec.html). Basically, what it states is that the federal side will not start processing permanent residence application unless it receives a receipt of a decision from MIDI. Does it explain the long wait for most Quebec applicants?

However, on MIDI's site, it clearly states that the delay in issuing a CSQ will not impact our application. I wonder how it is possible. Could somebody shed some light?
As I understand, we have to get CSQ before DM/PPR

Jun 10, 2016
In my case, they requested medical before my CSQ was approved. In fact my wife passed her medical a month ago and I'm still waiting on CSQ.
Thank you. Any idea how long it is taking to get the PPR request in general starting from the point where you submit all documents to MIDI ?

hnguyen_vn

Jan 1, 2020
What?
After you receive your AOR 2, you can apply for CSQ. Thats it.
Are you applying for Spousal sponsorship?
Hi everyone,

I received AOR2 from VO Singapore (not from Federal) to confirm that my application is well received at their office (2 months ago) but there is NO instruction to submit CSQ. Should I wait for the invitation to submit undertaking application and CSQ or I can submit the undertaking application.
It will take 4-5 months to process and we already have Medical request and CSQ request that will be due in 30 days. Where can I send the explaination letter to ask them for e

hnguyen_vn

Jan 1, 2020

I have the same question. We reached Medical request stage without CSQ which will take 4-5 months to process. How come it won't affect our application

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

I received AOR2 from VO Singapore (not from Federal) to confirm that my application is well received at their office (2 months ago) but there is NO instruction to submit CSQ. Should I wait for the invitation to submit undertaking application and CSQ or I can submit the undertaking application.
It will take 4-5 months to process and we already have Medical request and CSQ request that will be due in 30 days. Where can I send the explaination letter to ask them for e
i received the request with my SA

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
I got SA, biometrics, medical and additional documents request all while waiting for CSQ. In other words, the processing is not completely halted while you wait for MIFI

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hi everyone,

On the SA letter, it tells you.