+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

mlei9569

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hey, guys, I am about to send the undertaking application to MIDI tomorrow. Was wondering when you all received the medical request in the process. Is it before the file is sent to local VO or after?

Avalecious

Jan 7, 2020
hello this is my ecas update waiting for PPR " Spouse sponsorship " our application was forwarded to manila visa office T_T dec. 11 Quebec Resident

Permanent Residence Application Status "in process"
  1. We received application for permanent residence on May 17, 2019.
  2. We started processing application on December 31, 2019.
  3. We sent a letter on July 9, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent medical instructions on November 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent a letter on December 11, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Sponsorship Application Status "decsion made"
  1. We received your application to sponsor on May 17, 2019.

Dependents listed on the application are:.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 6, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 5, 2019.
  4. We sent you a letter on July 6, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
this is my sign in with partner update:

Estimated remaining processing time: 4 Month(s)

Application received
May 17, 2019

Estimated completion date: May 17, 2020
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • November 29, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • July 17, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Hey, guys, I am about to send the undertaking application to MIDI tomorrow. Was wondering when you all received the medical request in the process. Is it before the file is sent to local VO or after?
Mine transferred to VO, csq sent but still waiting for medical request.

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
Spoke with an agent over at Midi and she mentioned that they should update the dates on the website this thursday. And that she thinks they have completed most of august and on to september. Hopefully she’s right.
Thanks for letting us know.
My CSQ undertaking was received by MIFI September 25th and got the MIFI AOR October 3rd. Would love to get the CSQ before the end of February.

Last edited:
Reactions: tham_son
Jun 10, 2016
Hi Guys,

I just recently submitted the Undertaking KIT to MIFI (Family sponsorship - Outland).

My timeline -
Application to Federal : Nov 2019
Received Sponsorship Approval: Dec 2019
Biometrics - Completed in Dec 2019
Undertaking KIT submitted to MIFI : Dec 2019

So, the next steps are to await CSQ approval, medical request and PPR in that order ?.
Could you please let me know what is the time line to get the PR (starting from Undertaking KIT submission )?

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

I just recently submitted the Undertaking KIT to MIFI (Family sponsorship - Outland).

My timeline -

So, the next steps are to await CSQ approval, medical request and PPR in that order ?.
Could you please let me know what is the time line to get the PR (starting from Undertaking KIT submission )?
Hi the order is indeed correct if there is no missing documents. Was your application sent to a Visa Office?

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
I uploaded a document to the IRCC website this morning, it said document uploaded but not sent to IRCC. Will it go automatically to IRCC or I need to make sure it’s sent to them? Anyone knows?

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
I uploaded a document to the IRCC website this morning, it said document uploaded but not sent to IRCC. Will it go automatically to IRCC or I need to make sure it’s sent to them? Anyone knows?
Hi, you have to click on the link of uploaded file and clarify your electric signature.

Avalecious

Jan 7, 2020
what document did you upload in there website? thank you

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Hi Guys,

My timeline -

In my case, they requested medical before my CSQ was approved. In fact my wife passed her medical a month ago and I'm still waiting on CSQ.

Reactions: tham_son