+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec 2010 Applicants Damasucs Visa office

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys...!!!

I sent my PR file to Damascus with Aramex... I tracked the shipment,the embassy received it on 5/4/2011... this date would be the same date of the AOR that they send...?!?

And by the way,I have read somewhere here in the thread, in early replies, that processing files exempted from interview takes longer time than the rest? Is it true?

If the response is positive...why working hard to get "WAIVED INTERVIEW"?

thank you for your prompt response...!!!

AnthonY

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Anthony i think u should get soon a file number, and after that u'll can check ur status online on site.Will remain in Process till u get the visa. the maximum time is 18 month, be patient

ocean15

Oct 30, 2010
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-1-2010
Nomination.....
25-01-2011
bonjour j'ai peur que le bureau du damas ferme ses portes d'apres la situation et l'instabilite en syrie

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ocean15...

the situation in Syria will not affect the process of our immigration files, the embassy is working in regular basis. Demonstrations are far away from Mezzah we're the embassy is located. In worse case, all files would be allocated to another near bureau where they will continue studying cases.

AnthonY

dsader

Dec 29, 2010
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2011
AOR Received.
13-07-2011
Hi AnthonyLB,

Good to know that. I was a bit worried that the processing of our files will be delayed due to the situation in Syria.

Another point, I'm also Lebanese and I have recently applied for CSQ and now waiting for my AOR. I read somewhere that you already got the CSQ and Congrats to that. Do you mind sharing your experience in regards to interview process with me?

Thanks in Advance.

ocean15

Oct 30, 2010
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-1-2010
Nomination.....
25-01-2011
anthonylb said:
ocean15...

the situation in Syria will not affect the process of our immigration files, the embassy is working in regular basis. Demonstrations are far away from Mezzah we're the embassy is located. In worse case, all files would be allocated to another near bureau where they will continue studying cases.

AnthonY
merci bcp pour cette reponse parsq j'ai envoyer demande de rajout de ma petite fille debut de ce mois et j'attend toujours sachant que j'ai eu mon csq en janvier

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsader said:
Hi AnthonyLB,

Good to know that. I was a bit worried that the processing of our files will be delayed due to the situation in Syria.

Another point, I'm also Lebanese and I have recently applied for CSQ and now waiting for my AOR. I read somewhere that you already got the CSQ and Congrats to that. Do you mind sharing your experience in regards to interview process with me?

Thanks in Advance.
Hi dsader,

I recently get my CSQ after 7 months of waiting...well, i am exempted from the interview...i attached to my file my results in TEFAQ (Test d'Évaluation de Français adapté au Québec), i ran the test at ESA-Clemanceau. I have 5 years of experience in a big automotive company in beirut...You can refer to timeline to know more about my file.
Please be patient.!!!

wish you luck...

AnthonY

dsader

Dec 29, 2010
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2011
AOR Received.
13-07-2011
anthonylb said:
Hi dsader,

I recently get my CSQ after 7 months of waiting...well, i am exempted from the interview...i attached to my file my results in TEFAQ (Test d'Évaluation de Français adapté au Québec), i ran the test at ESA-Clemanceau. I have 5 years of experience in a big automotive company in beirut...You can refer to timeline to know more about my file.
Please be patient.!!!

wish you luck...

AnthonY
Hi AnthonyLB,

Thank you for your reply. I guess I have to be very patient.
I have around 10 years experience out of which 7 years are with an international organization. I also hold a bachelor's degree and soon I will be a certified project management professional. My issue is that my French knowledge is minimal but I have already registered and for French courses since last January.

As for your interview exemption that is nice thing. I didn't know that applicant in our region maybe exempted from the interview. Do you have any special attributes\situation so that you got exempted?

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Je viene de parler avec mon avocat, j'ai entendu dire que si L'ambasade en Syrie va ferme les portes, ils vont tranferer les dossiers au Liban ou bien en France.Les dossir des Dubai sont en train d'etre tranferes à Paris.

ocean15

Oct 30, 2010
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-1-2010
Nomination.....
25-01-2011
RICOLUNA said:
Je viene de parler avec mon avocat, j'ai entendu dire que si L'ambasade en Syrie va ferme les portes, ils vont tranferer les dossiers au Liban ou bien en France.Les dossir des Dubai sont en train d'etre tranferes à Paris.
salut ben esq l'ambassade va fermer ou en cas de fermeture vont transferer les dossier et je pense la situation s'agrave de jour a jour en syrie

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsader said:
Hi AnthonyLB,

Thank you for your reply. I guess I have to be very patient.
I have around 10 years experience out of which 7 years are with an international organization. I also hold a bachelor's degree and soon I will be a certified project management professional. My issue is that my French knowledge is minimal but I have already registered and for French courses since last January.

As for your interview exemption that is nice thing. I didn't know that applicant in our region maybe exempted from the interview. Do you have any special attributes\situation so that you got exempted?
hello dsader,

the exemption of interview was due my abilities in French, TEFAQ will measures these abilities...
anyway dude, once your intention to improve your French is proved with related document attached to your file, BIQ will take into consideration your efforts...Just keep working on...;)

regards,

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RICOLUNA said:
@RICOLUNA

it's true...but till now the embassy did not announce any "AVIS DE FERMETURE"

@ocean15

no worries, as i said before all the actions in Syria are performed far away from where the embassy is located

ocean15

Oct 30, 2010
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-1-2010
Nomination.....
25-01-2011
RICOLUNA said:
resalut comment les dossier du quebec sont transferer sur paris allors moi j'ai envoyer le dossier du ma fille au biq du damas depuis un mois et hier jai 'appler le biq damas sont tjrs en place et ont confermer que le scq du ma fille a ete envoyer dpuis 2 jours et j 'habite dubai allors rien ni transferer

coolguy001

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
ocean15 said:
bonjour j'ai peur que le bureau du damas ferme ses portes d'apres la situation et l'instabilite en syrie
ne vous inquietez pas .. tout ira bien...drame ne fermera pas ses portes

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Si la situation en Syrie va continuer de s'agrave, en cet cas ils vont transferer les dossiers.Pour le moment ils ne sont pas fermees.
Bon week end mes amis