Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
mike.fahed said:
Hey man,
Are you good in french?? if yes no need to take the exam and save 200000L.L. ;)
I did it before the interview and they didn't ask about it during the interview;
Hey Mike, yes I am good in French (I'm French educated) but I didn't practice my French language since while (I turned into English since university and I used English in my previous Job and I'm working now in an American Company, so I'm talking English all the 9 hours with the Americans) ..
So of course I didn't forget the french, I still perfectly read, I understand very well what I hear but I need to refresh my conversation abilities ... (I also mentioned in my application that I am intermediate advanced in the French Language) ..
But I think this could be an opportunity to refresh my language conversation abilities ..
But in a way you're absolutely right, and this is why I waited this long to do the test ..
Thank you for the idea, but it's too late now cz I already registered for the test ..
And by the way, it's 250.000 L.L now not 200.000 L.L hehe
So any additional help from you (cz you passed the test) regarding your TCFQ experience would be appreciated ;)
Thanks.
Peace.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
ThunderBird11 said:
Hey Mike, yes I am good in French (I'm French educated) but I didn't practice my French language since while (I turned into English since university and I used English in my previous Job and I'm working now in an American Company, so I'm talking English all the 9 hours with the Americans) ..
So of course I didn't forget the french, I still perfectly read, I understand very well what I hear but I need to refresh my conversation abilities ... (I also mentioned in my application that I am intermediate advanced in the French Language) ..
But I think this could be an opportunity to refresh my language conversation abilities ..
But in a way you're absolutely right, and this is why I waited this long to do the test ..
Thank you for the idea, but it's too late now cz I already registered for the test ..
And by the way, it's 250.000 L.L now not 200.000 L.L hehe
So any additional help from you (cz you passed the test) regarding your TCFQ experience would be appreciated ;)
Thanks.
Peace.
Hi dear and good luck with ur exam ! For my point of view is vv good that u decided to take TCFQ bfore interview. U never know during interview what happens, u may be intimidated, afraid...i don t know and u can lose control of ur french....with ur TCF result in hand, even if u lose control the officer is obliged to give u the points as per ur result.Intermediate advanced means u need b2/b2.U'll obtain the result easily if u are french educated.I took the exam and is ok...in the oral part they ask u 6 questions..if u look in my older posts from last year u ll find about the exam i passed. i forgot now what were the about ;D.Good luck

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
RICOLUNA said:
Hi dear and good luck with ur exam ! For my point of view is vv good that u decided to take TCFQ bfore interview. U never know during interview what happens, u may be intimidated, afraid...i don t know and u can lose control of ur french....with ur TCF result in hand, even if u lose control the officer is obliged to give u the points as per ur result.Intermediate advanced means u need b2/b2.U'll obtain the result easily if u are french educated.I took the exam and is ok...in the oral part they ask u 6 questions..if u look in my older posts from last year u ll find about the exam i passed. i forgot now what were the about ;D.Good luck
Hellooo RICOLUNA .. Miss you on this forum :)
Thank you for the advice I really appreciate it, and I agree with you 100% and this is why I'm taking the test because no one knows what will happen during the interview, and your reply reflects exactly my point of view regarding this Exam ..
Yes I remember your older posts about this, and I'll take a look again for more info ..
Thank you .. wish me luck ..
Peace.

luckystar123

Apr 19, 2012
TO ALL SENIORS IN THIS FORUM,

KINDLY HELP ME .. CHECK MY ELIGIBILY FOR QSW

a. Educational Attainment – MCS (Computer Scicene- ECA by WES 4 years BS in Canada)
b. Area of Training – Computer Networks , Cisco Certified Academy Instructor
2. Experience - 2 years Computer Engineering NOC 2147, Instructor NOC 4131-Cisco Certified Academy Instructor 6 years
3. Age - 34
4. Language
a. English - 6.5
b. French - not ready
5. Family and Stay in Quebec - None -
6. Characteristics of spouse

a. Educational Attainment – MBBS (17 years)
b. Area of Training – Health and Medicine
2. Experience - 1 years General practitioners and Family physicians
3. Age - 27
4. Language
a. English - 7
b. French - not ready

9. Financial Self Sufficiency – 34,000 CAD
10. One child of age 6 months

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. first you must take french tcfq it will b on 21 july and u must wait one month for reasults.
without french you cant apply. second there is news on 31 july new rules, maybe you cant apply. better you wait. they dont consider cisco degrees. you can apply to federal computer profession is required. you only need ilets.
go to main page canada visa and send free assessment and continue with david cohen.. he is good

luckystar123 said:

a. Educational Attainment – MCS (Computer Scicene- ECA by WES 4 years BS in Canada)
2. Experience - 2 years Computer Engineering NOC 2147, Instructor NOC 4131-Cisco Certified Academy Instructor 6 years
3. Age - 34
4. Language
a. English - 6.5
b. French - not ready

3. Age - 27
4. Language
a. English - 7
b. French - not ready

luckystar123

Apr 19, 2012
Without french we can apply if we score min points grid look at this

Got our CSQ last Nov 2012. we were interviewed in HK. Since my husband is a nurse, the interviewer ask him if he knows the hospitals and the 2 more hospitals coming in 2014. we did not submit any French exams. we onlu submitted our proof of enrolment in Alliance Francaise Singapour. His French was not good at the time of the interview. the officer ask him in French where does he work and he cant answer. the officer got angry and kept telling him that he was not yet ready. we thought we won't get our csq but we still got it. Thank God.

Well I guess if it's really for u, it will be yours.

Good Luck!

Anybody here processing their visa in Singapore VIsa Office?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.18975.html

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya man these are old applicants. New applicants must do french.
if u aply to quebec u muat wait 3 years for ur interview then 2 years for federal.
Yoi can apply to federal now to engliah place and u wait less time.

there are many ways to apply. but two common are federal and quebec

luckystar123 said:
Without french we can apply if we score min points grid look at this

Got our CSQ last Nov 2012. we were interviewed in HK. Since my husband is a nurse, the interviewer ask him if he knows the hospitals and the 2 more hospitals coming in 2014. we did not submit any French exams. we onlu submitted our proof of enrolment in Alliance Francaise Singapour. His French was not good at the time of the interview. the officer ask him in French where does he work and he cant answer. the officer got angry and kept telling him that he was not yet ready. we thought we won't get our csq but we still got it. Thank God.

Well I guess if it's really for u, it will be yours.

Good Luck!

Anybody here processing their visa in Singapore VIsa Office?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.18975.html

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
lemans207 said:
Ya man these are old applicants. New applicants must do french.
if u aply to quebec u muat wait 3 years for ur interview then 2 years for federal.
Yoi can apply to federal now to engliah place and u wait less time.

there are many ways to apply. but two common are federal and quebec
I think luckystar is a woman...

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
luckystar123 said:
3. Age - 34
4. Language
a. English - 6.5
b. French - not ready

3. Age - 27
4. Language
a. English - 7
b. French - not ready

luckystar123 just work a little bit on your french (@ least A2 - B1) and I think you'll pass ..
NO WORRIES ;D ;)
Peace.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThunderBird11 said:
luckystar123 just work a little bit on your french ( @ least A2 - B1) and I think you'll pass ..
NO WORRIES ;D ;)
Peace.
the point he is IT and to federal no need for french and takes 18 months, if he or she applies for quebec must wait for 3 years for interview then apply to federal 2 years more.

I suggest you apply federal, as rules will change after 31 july , maybe you cant apply anymore , and to do exams will take 2 months , so now no time to apply b4 31 july

just apply federal, all of us when we applied ,computer wasnt required in federal. so we chose quebec
did you get the point?

luckystar123

Apr 19, 2012
lemans207 said:
the point he is IT and to federal no need for french and takes 18 months, if he or she applies for quebec must wait for 3 years for interview then apply to federal 2 years more.

I suggest you apply federal, as rules will change after 31 july , maybe you cant apply anymore , and to do exams will take 2 months , so now no time to apply b4 31 july

just apply federal, all of us when we applied ,computer wasnt required in federal. so we chose quebec
did you get the point? for Federal only 300 Cap for computers, started on 4 May 200 countries and 300 CAP most probabily filled in 2 weeks or less, after 300 cap federal will back in shape of EOI in early 2015 likewise Australia and we have to pay around 3000 CAD to assess by employeers if accepted then submit documents on the other hand Quebec will join the same EOI system as federal means for two years no new intake

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engMostafa said:
Dear all,

Do I have to do IELTS test?

Or no need since they are not requesting it?
Do the French, coz first question he asked me was about French tcfq