Way to go buddy!!! I'm really happy for you

batlimos_85

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Congratulations Lemens, Now you are half way through. now the coming 40 month for you are just more waiting but at least you are more confident about your future. and can start making fixed plans.
As for me guys i Received my waiting list email last January and since then i am waiting for my interview call. we will see how long will it take till then.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
batlimos_85 said:
Congratulations Lemens, Now you are half way through. now the coming 40 month for you are just more waiting but at least you are more confident about your future. and can start making fixed plans.
As for me guys i Received my waiting list email last January and since then i am waiting for my interview call. we will see how long will it take till then.
No this 40 months doesnt mean we must wait 40 months, its last cases who obtained there visa waited 40 months, maybe we get in a year

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
see that, does it mean holder of csq can study in university and will not be considered as international student

http://www.etudes.umontreal.ca/etudes/rq-att-res-an_E07.pdf

check page 2 part/section 4

4. You have a Québec selection certificate (certificat de sélection du Québec–CSQ).

check page 3 section 3

Québec selection certificate (certificat de sélection du Québec–CSQ), or immigration form IMM-1000 or IMM-5292
with CSQ number, or official letter from the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles confirming the
issue of a CSQ before permanent residency was obtained

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
90 minutes Interview experience . All in french

I reached hotel Hilton ParkSA @ 1.20 I waited for while to be called, it was late because couples interviews taking 2 hours.
The officer was very nice but very very strict.

He started to by the famous sentence, I will do your interview bla bla bla and I will give you either refuse or acceptance.
I answered acceptance for sure (He smiled)

1. Give me your passport please (He checked all the pages & visas on it.
2. Where do you live
3. He opened the updated application DSC, started step by step.
4. Checked address, then he said oh you live in that place in abu dhabi, it very nice and expensive place ( I asked him have you been there, he smiled, seems he been there or his relative/
5. where do you work now, I answered
Sure he is going exactly through the application sections and updating all info on his laptop
6.Show me your experience letters, quickly give me all together ( I gave him, contracts/payslips and visa)
7. Why did you change your job ( I found new job better position and salary)
8. He went to my previous job ( I gave him all the documents)
9. You dont have payslips for the previous documents ( I sent it with the application)
He only asked about my job experience during the last 5 years
He moved into the updated CF application
10. WOW you saved lot of money, thats imposible to make in Quebec ( answered I am saving everything in order to buy house in quebec)
Switched to english
11. Why do you want to leave Abu Dhabi, your making lot of money. ( answered I am working since 10 years in Abu dhabi and I cant spend all my life there, one day they will ask me to leave, and I worked lot of projects and helped to growth of economy of the coutry, I find Quebec deserve to work for and help the economy and Quebec will not ask me to leave) He was so happy
Switched back to french

12. What do you know about Quebec ( I told him I read all Quebec history) he was surprised and asked me few questios (I answered all)
13. Name for me 5 cities in quebec ( laval, st laurant. marie ville ..... ) he said ok enough
14. Do you know who is the prime minister ( yes I always read news papers, Pauline Marios)
15. which news papers do you read.
16. what is the name of the ruling party (parti quebecois)
17. Do you know any of the ministers ( yes Nicolas Marcau. Minister of finance & economy)
18. Tres beau relax ;D I interview some applicants, when I was them about Quebec, they answer me about SPAs they know :eek:
19. How you will find job ( When I obtain my CSQ I will submit my CV to Emploi Quebec and I can have interview though skype etc)
20. Do you have CV ( Yes and I gave him) he said big problem and he smiled, you put your photo, I answered quickly, It only for you to see, I know cv should not have age/sex/photo ALL WESTERN LIKE THAT.I LEARNED IT THROUGH MY MULTI NATIONAL EXPERIENCE
21. Show me do you have jobs printed ( Yes and he took) He read it all and was asking me what you know in it
22. Why do you think that the managers in Quebec will hire you.
23. He started printing my CSQ
24. Do you play sport, what do you think about hokey etc you must learn hockey
25. Man if you see me in the metro in Montreal come say HELLO to me dont ignore me and he laughed
26. Do you know how much rents ( yes and I showed him prints)
27. Aha you speak spanish,
Switched to Spanish
28. Do you have kids ( No - in spanish )
29. where did you learn spanish and why did you choose spanish
30. Lets count your points now, 4 points for adaptability wow your score 58 points ( I answered tonight fiesta ) he laughed
31. welcome to quebec. dont go back to abu dhabi when you land in Quebec ( No for sure I will not go back all my life)

And much more I forgot. I was nice. he is around 55 years old very smart and kind
Good luck for all

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:

I reached hotel Hilton ParkSA @ 1.20 I waited for while to be called, it was late because couples interviews taking 2 hours.

He started to by the famous sentence, I will do your interview bla bla bla and I will give you either refuse or acceptance.

2. Where do you live
4. Checked address, then he said oh you live in that place in abu dhabi, it very nice and expensive place ( I asked him have you been there, he smiled, seems he been there or his relative/
Sure he is going exactly through the application sections and updating all info on his laptop
6.Show me your experience letters, quickly give me all together ( I gave him, contracts/payslips and visa)
9. You dont have payslips for the previous documents ( I sent it with the application)
10. WOW you saved lot of money, thats imposible to make in Quebec ( answered I am saving everything in order to buy house in quebec)
Switched to english
11. Why do you want to leave Abu Dhabi, your making lot of money. ( answered I am working since 10 years in Abu dhabi and I cant spend all my life there, one day they will ask me to leave, and I worked lot of projects and helped to growth of economy of the coutry, I find Quebec deserve to work for and help the economy and Quebec will not ask me to leave) He was so happy
Switched back to french

12. What do you know about Quebec ( I told him I read all Quebec history) he was surprised and asked me few questios (I answered all)
13. Name for me 5 cities in quebec ( laval, st laurant. marie ville ..... ) he said ok enough
14. Do you know who is the prime minister ( yes I always read news papers, Pauline Marios)
17. Do you know any of the ministers ( yes Nicolas Marcau. Minister of finance & economy)
18. Tres beau relax ;D I interview some applicants, when I was them about Quebec, they answer me about SPAs they know :eek:
19. How you will find job ( When I obtain my CSQ I will submit my CV to Emploi Quebec and I can have interview though skype etc)
20. Do you have CV ( Yes and I gave him) he said big problem and he smiled, you put your photo, I answered quickly, It only for you to see, I know cv should not have age/sex/photo ALL WESTERN LIKE THAT.I LEARNED IT THROUGH MY MULTI NATIONAL EXPERIENCE
21. Show me do you have jobs printed ( Yes and he took) He read it all and was asking me what you know in it
25. Man if you see me in the metro in Montreal come say HELLO to me dont ignore me and he laughed
Switched to Spanish
30. Lets count your points now, 4 points for adaptability wow your score 58 points ( I answered tonight fiesta ) he laughed
31. welcome to quebec. dont go back to abu dhabi when you land in Quebec ( No for sure I will not go back all my life)

And much more I forgot. I was nice. he is around 55 years old very smart and kind
Good luck for all
Thank you very much Lemans for sharing your interview details.
+1 for you. That will helps a lot.
Wish you all the best for Federal.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
A BIG WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......u were toooooo good at your interview......

U deserve the CSQ......congratulations once againn..... :) :) :)
Enjoy Istanbul......and yeha i need to know which expensive area are u living in Abu Dhabi....probably Corniche, Khalidiyah or reem island ;) ;) ;)

Best of luck...for federal process...for moving to Quebec....for marrying a pretty ladyy....for having kids....and for settling down in CANADA :D :D :D

lemans207 said:

2. Where do you live
Switched to english
Switched back to french

Switched to Spanish

Good luck for all

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LEMANS! YOU ROCK!

LEMANS RULES!

So happy for you dude!

Now, it's me, batlimos and thunderbird to go!

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am ready to support any one witj documents i prepared. its useful.
and memorize these questions about quebec.
they care for suported documents.
sorry for mistakes i use my mobile.

tomorrow will party with thunder and george ;D

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
lemans207 said:

2. Where do you live
Switched to english
Switched back to french

Switched to Spanish
Good luck for all
LOOOLLLL .. man I couldn't read all your interview experience without laughing ..
I mean OMG .. are you serious .. as I told you before again and again .. you will conduct the interview and that's what happened ;)
10/10 on that interview .. flawless and straight to the point .. you didn't miss a question hahaha ..
And he even knew to talk in Spanish ..?!!
L3ama mn wen tele3lak hayda LOL ..
Anw congrats again bro, u deserve itttt ;)
See you Saturday in LEB
Peaaaceee.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
Victor.85 said:
LEMANS! YOU ROCK!
LEMANS RULES!
So happy for you dude!
Now, it's me, batlimos and thunderbird to go!
EXACTTLYYY ... Now it's our turn ...
Just waiting badly till we finish this nightmare ??? ??? hehehe
Peace.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
lemans207 said:
I am ready to support any one witj documents i prepared. its useful.
and memorize these questions about quebec.
they care for suported documents.
sorry for mistakes i use my mobile.
tomorrow will party with thunder and george ;D
Hehehehe waiting for you bro ;)
Now Enjoy in Turkey as you can ;) hehe
Peace.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
Leman you should've ask the interviewer about us ..
Yo should've tell him that you have your friends who are still waiting if they can move forward and faster with our application :p hehe

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThunderBird11 said:
Leman you should've ask the interviewer about us ..
Yo should've tell him that you have your friends who are still waiting if they can move forward and faster with our application :p hehe
you want my advice to get csq, go take TCF exam, because bad officers can give you low points and ull be refused,
get b2 c1 and u can grant 12 points