Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
mef said:
Thanks Jet,

Today 2 exact months have passed since our medical results been received by London, no news yet!!!!!! I have sent Abu Dhabi am e-mail 2 days ago following up!

What do you think?

goodluck mef! congratz

Thanks again
Mef & Vio

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
THANKS Guys,

No worries Jet...... Thanks Osama, it's the way we are under pressure and waiting for further actions.........

Mef

launeq

Sep 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
octobre 2010
AOR Received.
octobre 2010
It is so quiet here !!! ??? ??? ???

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
launeq said:
It is so quiet here !!! ??? ??? ???
Yeah!!! your r right its so quiet here, i had to trace this thread from the third page, i think all people have tired of this delay processing, no emails, no news, no csq, no medicals.
all waiting for a rain of good news where we start storming this thread with word like congratuation, good news , greate news, excellent, wow but aah......i think we see this thread and then close the window with a broken heart. Although there is still a small dot of buring hope which is keep us attracted toward this website but as you now winter has started so it is cold and snow everywhere even on our files

I AM HOPEFUL THAT INSHALLAH THE SPRING WILL COME FOR ALL OF US AS WELL.

regards

Mazhar

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Hi Guys

I sent an email to Montreal on their official website to know the status of my file and i got following reply (it originally came in french but below is a translated copy). As per below them delay can further prolong. The most surprising part is that they will send me a new file number and treatment will be counted as per new file number, is that what they meant?

Closing the Quebec Immigration Office in Damascus and repatriation activities in Montreal

The Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities shall notify its customers and partners that the Quebec Immigration Office in Damascus is now closed.

Immigration activities held there are now made ​​from the Department's offices in Montreal.

The Ministry wishes to reassure its customers and partners about its commitment to continue its operations from the Middle East, with the same diligence as soon as possible. Selection interviews conducted by the Department with candidates from the Middle East will be conducted on neighboring areas easily accessible for customers. This is a common practice for the Ministry of multiple jurisdictions.

Please note that due to the repatriation activities in Montreal, you will receive a letter confirming the opening of your file in a longer period. Rest assured that our Department will send this letter as soon as your file will be opened. This will be considered in treatment from that time.

Otherwise, note that we have received your message and the processing of your application is progressing. Please note that due to this reorganization, the delay will be longer than usual.

Remember to take into account postal delays in your country before contacting us to track. Your shipment can often take several weeks to reach us.

Contact Us

Management of economic migration - International Service of North America, North Africa and Middle East Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities 285, rue Notre-Dame West, 4th Floor Montreal (Quebec) H2Y 1T8 CANADA

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
mazharhussaen said:
Hi Guys

I sent an email to Montreal on their official website to know the status of my file and i got following reply (it originally came in french but below is a translated copy). As per below them delay can further prolong. The most surprising part is that they will send me a new file number and treatment will be counted as per new file number, is that what they meant?

Closing the Quebec Immigration Office in Damascus and repatriation activities in Montreal

The Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities shall notify its customers and partners that the Quebec Immigration Office in Damascus is now closed.

Immigration activities held there are now made ​​from the Department's offices in Montreal.

The Ministry wishes to reassure its customers and partners about its commitment to continue its operations from the Middle East, with the same diligence as soon as possible. Selection interviews conducted by the Department with candidates from the Middle East will be conducted on neighboring areas easily accessible for customers. This is a common practice for the Ministry of multiple jurisdictions.

Please note that due to the repatriation activities in Montreal, you will receive a letter confirming the opening of your file in a longer period. Rest assured that our Department will send this letter as soon as your file will be opened. This will be considered in treatment from that time.

Otherwise, note that we have received your message and the processing of your application is progressing. Please note that due to this reorganization, the delay will be longer than usual.

Remember to take into account postal delays in your country before contacting us to track. Your shipment can often take several weeks to reach us.

Contact Us

Management of economic migration - International Service of North America, North Africa and Middle East Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities 285, rue Notre-Dame West, 4th Floor Montreal (Quebec) H2Y 1T8 CANADA
Woooow, that was a fast reply !!
I didn't know that they are issuing new file numbers for old Damascus applicants !!! That probably might be the case if the file was not open in Damascus.. And from the message, it seems that your file was not opened in Damascus office..

Hope to receive more feedback from seniors on this thread...

Good luck bro, just be patient and don't worry :)

Osama

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
OsamaR said:
Woooow, that was a fast reply !!
I didn't know that they are issuing new file numbers for old Damascus applicants !!! That probably might be the case if the file was not open in Damascus.. And from the message, it seems that your file was not opened in Damascus office..

Hope to receive more feedback from seniors on this thread...

Good luck bro, just be patient and don't worry :)

Osama
It was an autogenerated reply that generated immediately after i posted my mail. But the amazing part is that if you search for damasus office on the official website you get the same message as well on the website.

regards

Mazhar

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
mazharhussaen said:
It was an autogenerated reply that generated immediately after i posted my mail. But the amazing part is that if you search for damasus office on the official website you get the same message as well on the website.

regards

Mazhar
oh I see, then if that's the case you need to send a specific inquiry to either Damascus or Montreal visa offices.. Not sure how though ! ::)

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
well i got the same email as Jet, have to renew all forms and submit them again as updated status.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Hello Mazhar

Do not panic, this is the same message they have post in their website.U'll not receive any new file number, is for the people who are applying now,they explain that it will take longer to receive their files number and proceed the applications, but is not ur case.I am sure u will be called for an interview soon and we will meet in Turkey.This !session will end 16 dec, so they will not call for us anymore, but for sure Jan/Feb we will be there, u'll see, have faith.
I am finishing the papers for my little baby, i had problems taking her pictures for passport as she was only 10 days, can u imagine!!t why is
And WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR MEDO>>>>>he had his interview, i don't get why isn't he thinking on us....MEDOOOOOOOOOOOO we need info!!!!
Keep in touch guys,Regards

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
RICOLUNA said:
Hello Mazhar

Do not panic, this is the same message they have post in their website.U'll not receive any new file number, is for the people who are applying now,they explain that it will take longer to receive their files number and proceed the applications, but is not ur case.I am sure u will be called for an interview soon and we will meet in Turkey.This !session will end 16 dec, so they will not call for us anymore, but for sure Jan/Feb we will be there, u'll see, have faith.
I am finishing the papers for my little baby, i had problems taking her pictures for passport as she was only 10 days, can u imagine!!t why is
And WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR MEDO>>>>>he had his interview, i don't get why isn't he thinking on us....MEDOOOOOOOOOOOO we need info!!!!
Keep in touch guys,Regards
Hi Ricoluna
Nice to hear from you, how is ur newly born baby?
do you know when is the next mission? do you think mine will be in abu dhabi, as they said people are interveiwed in the neighbouring countries or where they have easy access? i know one friend who was telling me that his friend was called for interveiw in abu dhabi though he applied from pakistan.

regards

Mazhar

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Hello Mazhar
My newborn baby is fine, taking all my time nights and days no sleeping :-\...so i have no time to think a lot about Canada :p
I have no ideea about interview in Abu Dhabi...but i belive they are holding them as per the table they update each 2 month, on that table there is no Abu dhabi....the interviews are in Istambul...but for next monthes January/February/March no one knows yet.
How is French with u guys?
Sometimes i feel i forget it already..and i studied hardly 1 year.... :eek:
Have a nice weekend all , let's hope the next week we will receive good news.....

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
Hello Mazhar
My newborn baby is fine, taking all my time nights and days no sleeping :-\...so i have no time to think a lot about Canada :p
I have no ideea about interview in Abu Dhabi...but i belive they are holding them as per the table they update each 2 month, on that table there is no Abu dhabi....the interviews are in Istambul...but for next monthes January/February/March no one knows yet.
How is French with u guys?
Sometimes i feel i forget it already..and i studied hardly 1 year.... :eek:
Have a nice weekend all , let's hope the next week we will receive good news.....
Hi RICOLUNA,
Can you please send me the link for the table related to interviews location !?

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
OsamaR said:
Hi RICOLUNA,
Can you please send me the link for the table related to interviews location !?

here is the missions of CSQ selection for 2011, there is nothing about 2012 yet

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf