File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
mazharhussaen said:
Dear Ricoluna
any news about ur waitiling list. I am surprised as your AOR is 05Oct and mine as well 05-Oct but i have not got any news yet, how long more they want me to show patience?

regards

Mazhar
Also no news for me....waiting list... the lawyer explained if there are persons who are not able to go to the interview i will be called in their place...nothing till now, i will post immediately as i know.
I am happy couse i have been told i can transfer my second file to my country, so after i receive the CSQ i can apply the documents in Romania, and this is good news for me, as from there the maximum time to take the visa is 9 month !!!
Keep u informed guys.Be patient, u'll receive ur invitation soon

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
launeq said:
hello!

please help me to understand clearly: Is The Damascus Federal section about to transfer our application somewhere else? Or they will continue to work on this at Damascus?

Tnx.
Launeq,

As far as i know, the embassy now is reviewing applications with AORs before January 2011.
As for the applications transfer, Due to the situation in Syria, the embassy and BIQ transferred many applications to several bureaus like Montreal for QSW-Quebec procedure and Warsaw for QSW&FSW-Federal procedure.

regards,

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Ahhh!!

i have nothing but to wait thans anthonie & Ricoluna for the updates.
Anthonie u r luck that you have already got CSQ.

regards

Mazhar

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mazharhussaen said:
Ahhh!!

i have nothing but to wait thans anthonie & Ricoluna for the updates.
Anthonie u r luck that you have already got CSQ.

regards

Mazhar
Mazhar,

Maybe yes I am lucky! but I think everyone will have his turn...wish urs will be soon...!!!

Anthony

launeq

Sep 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
octobre 2010
AOR Received.
octobre 2010
anthonylb said:
Launeq,

As far as i know, the embassy now is reviewing applications with AORs before January 2011.
As for the applications transfer, Due to the situation in Syria, the embassy and BIQ transferred many applications to several bureaus like Montreal for QSW-Quebec procedure and Warsaw for QSW&FSW-Federal procedure.

regards,
Thank you for your reply.

So the embassy is reviewing applications with AORs before January 2011. I thought they were working on those received before January 2010 .

Can you sent me the link about the transfer of QSW&FSW- Federal procedure to Warsaw?

God bless you.

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
launeq said:
Thank you for your reply.

So the embassy is reviewing applications with AORs before January 2011. I thought they were working on those received before January 2010 .

Can you sent me the link about the transfer of QSW&FSW- Federal procedure to Warsaw?

God bless you.

actually they are still in the 2009 applications, because i got the AOR for the federal in Jan 2010. my friend got his AOR in july 2009 and the medicals in december 2010, so you can imagine how slow the work is compared to now (if any...)

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
Shahi said:
Hello All,

I yself started a thread for all to keep CSQ timelines, so am pleased to find this one. Will post my time lines as will be applying very soon.. keep in touch ..

Regards,
Shahi
Hello Shahi//// Other Members,

It's been around 45 days since we have completed our medical test and sent to London, it has been advised that the results of the test will be forwarded to Abu Dhabi (Our visa office directly).

Is the time frame longer than it should be? or we are just in the right scale?

Our online status still shows in-process, I am checking the Post Office and the e-mails every day, no letter, no e-mail requesting our passports for stamping PR yet..................... what should I do?

Regards

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
mef,

usually, you have to wait around 8 weeks till you get your visa

btw, under which category you applied?

Baver

Oct 13, 2011
Hi
I gathered my documents and will try to send everything to Montreal this week. My question is i have a debit mastercard from turkish bank which has an expiration date till 2016. can i pay my application fee with that? Since it is not a credit card, would it be a problem?
I have another visa credit card from US bank which expires in Februray 2012. i am worried that they will not cash in by then.
Another option, how do i get international money order in countries like Turkey?
thanks a lot.

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Baver,

Congratulations on taking the first step in your immigration project.

Yes, you can use your debit card. There's no difference between debit & credit card except that the D-card will deduct the money from your account as it's used.
So, it won't make any difference.

I do believe as well that you can use your C-card as well, they won't be as late as Feb. 2012 to withdraw the fees.
But if you're worried about it..so stick with your first option.

Good luck.

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Baver said:
Hi
I gathered my documents and will try to send everything to Montreal this week. My question is i have a debit mastercard from turkish bank which has an expiration date till 2016. can i pay my application fee with that? Since it is not a credit card, would it be a problem?
I have another visa credit card from US bank which expires in Februray 2012. i am worried that they will not cash in by then.
Another option, how do i get international money order in countries like Turkey?
thanks a lot.
Dear Baver

I would rather suggest you to make the payment through demand draft. If the payment is declined due to any reasons bank link down or what ever reason will definately delay your processing. Demand draft is always safe you can submit with your docuement as we did.

regards

Mazhar

launeq

Sep 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
octobre 2010
AOR Received.
octobre 2010
Jet said:
actually they are still in the 2009 applications, because i got the AOR for the federal in Jan 2010. my friend got his AOR in july 2009 and the medicals in december 2010, so you can imagine how slow the work is compared to now (if any...)

That's what i was thinking.
Not easy to wait and just wait without having an idea of when they will finally get back to us.

By the way do anyone knows a Damascus applicant who got either his interview or medicals done this year?

Seems that since January 2011 Damascus didn't call anyone for interview or medicals. Am i right?

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
launeq said:
That's what i was thinking.
Not easy to wait and just wait without having an idea of when they will finally get back to us.

By the way do anyone knows a Damascus applicant who got either his interview or medicals done this year?

Seems that since January 2011 Damascus didn't call anyone for interview or medicals. Am i right?
Dear Ricoluna

is it possible that somebody can check through their agent to find where they have reached in the queus?

which file is being called thes days

regards

mazhar

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
HAYYYYYYYYY Everybody !!!!!
Status changed on offical website of Quebec for DAMASCUS Applicants see below, status changed to point number 3. They have started calling those pepople for interveiw who applied in JUNE 2010.

Middle East – Direction de l'immigration économique – Moyen-Orient

Azerbaïdjan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Gaza, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait City, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan,
Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, West Bank

June 2010-3

see below link

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/cost-immigrating/processing-times-table.html#damas

regards

Mazhar