Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Dear Ricoluna

do you mean the federal part will be treated from Abu Dhabi now?

regards
Mazhar

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Dear Osama

i have got ur email, and if you need any help dont hesitate to contact me.
INSHALLA i shall help with all my knowledge.

regards
Mazhar

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
mazharhussaen said:
Dear Ricoluna

do you mean the federal part will be treated from Abu Dhabi now?

regards
Mazhar
Hi mazharhussaen and RICOLUNA,

Please check the link below from the Canadian Embassy in UAE where it says at the bottom of the page:

"Quebec-selected permanent workers and business people: Once selected by Quebec, please submit your complete application to our visa section by mail or courier only.". Here is the link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/apply-how_demande-comment.aspx?view=d

But I couldn't find residents of which countries may send their federal application to Abu Dhabi office !! I only found the below link from the CIC website: "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp" which shows the "Processing times for Quebec skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada" and if you click on Abu Dhabi, it will also show you the list of countries that the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi is responsible for processing their federal applications..

The above is based on my understanding, and please feel free to correct me

Osama

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
mazharhussaen said:
Dear Osama

i have got ur email, and if you need any help dont hesitate to contact me.
INSHALLA i shall help with all my knowledge.

regards
Mazhar
Thakns a lot Mazhar.. I have sent you a PM..

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
OsamaR said:
Hi mazharhussaen and RICOLUNA,

Please check the link below from the Canadian Embassy in UAE where it says at the bottom of the page:

"Quebec-selected permanent workers and business people: Once selected by Quebec, please submit your complete application to our visa section by mail or courier only.". Here is the link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/apply-how_demande-comment.aspx?view=d

But I couldn't find residents of which countries may send their federal application to Abu Dhabi office !! I only found the below link from the CIC website: "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp" which shows the "Processing times for Quebec skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada" and if you click on Abu Dhabi, it will also show you the list of countries that the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi is responsible for processing their federal applications..

The above is based on my understanding, and please feel free to correct me

Osama
Dear Osama

u r right it has to be in abu dhabi, and i believe at least it will be all those applying from uae.

belows is the details that i found. but what will the time of processing in that case? any idea?

regards
Mazhar

Provincial nominees: Once nominated by a province, please submit your complete application to our visa section by mail or courier only.

Quebec-selected permanent workers and business people: Once selected by Quebec, please submit your complete application to our visa section by mail or courier only.

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lmastory said:
well if that's the case i would suggest transfer/apply via the embassy in Egypt but there has been turmoils recently there too so since no one can tell the future Abu Dhabi sounds like a stable place to send your application to (20 months), although Cairo for now states much less months as total process time which is quiet tempting but you never know how things will develop while your application is there and in process, so far these are the 2 options for new applicants; regarding the applications of ppl of 18 months and up? would be nice to know their location and if they are going to be transferred or if they are lost. my lawyer has no answers to any of those questions.
Actually, whatever the destination of transfer would be, i think staying with Damascus BIQ is the best chance for the moment.
As Lmastory said, targeting BIQ offices but Damascus, is an option for new applicants.
As well, BIQ and The Canadian Embassy are working at their lowest level...sending a transfer application will do nothing but make you wait longer and longer...
As like Lmastory's lawyer too, my reference and no one else can predict the next steps of the both bureaus...
So no choice than waiting and having patience...!

Anthony

mikie

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2011
Med's Done....
28/10/2011
hii everyone
can anyone help me im so worried about my wifes visa its been 11 months and still no answer,medical exams has expired in septmeber 2011 and i went twice to damascus 1sr time b4 the medical expired and they told me they gonna call me soon and may be she is going to redo the tests.seccond time i went their after the medical expired they told me that it will take its time maybe till november,in the first of october i emailed them,2 days ago they replied as your file is on queue for review by responsible officer .if decsion is made or we require any document we will contact you.the question do i have to redo the medicals even if its expired 1month ago?does it happened once?and if i have to redo they are supposed to call me before it ends rite?plzzz im so worried and i neeed help thanks in advance

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
RICOLUNA said:
Medicals????This is a dream till now....we are waiting all to be called for an interview ;D
THERE ARE SOME FRIENDS HERE : KIA, ANTHONY...they are waiting for medicals but nothing yet.
I have been waiting for Medicals for 19 months now. Nothing :(

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Bachar said:
Hello,

I need a help from anybody applied after Feb. 2011, coz there is a new question in the new application form
8.1 Are any of the diplomas entered nder Question 8 Quebec diplomas or their Equvilant and found among these choices:
and since my diploma is not Canadian or French one, what should I choose in this question? can I get you advise?

launeq

Sep 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
octobre 2010
AOR Received.
octobre 2010
anthonylb said:
Actually, whatever the destination of transfer would be, i think staying with Damascus BIQ is the best chance for the moment.
As Lmastory said, targeting BIQ offices but Damascus, is an option for new applicants.
As well, BIQ and The Canadian Embassy are working at their lowest level...sending a transfer application will do nothing but make you wait longer and longer...
As like Lmastory's lawyer too, my reference and no one else can predict the next steps of the both bureaus...
So no choice than waiting and having patience...!

Anthony

hello!

please help me to understand clearly: Is The Damascus Federal section about to transfer our application somewhere else? Or they will continue to work on this at Damascus?

Tnx.

mikie

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2011
Med's Done....
28/10/2011
hii
today i recieve email from the embassy

Dear Sir: Please note that your wife's application is on queue for review by an officer. You spouse's is required to undergo a new medical exam again using one of our designated doctors - list attached. Once received we would be able to continue processing. Regards Immigration section - RLA
Embassy of Canada/Damascus- Syria
P.O. Box 3394

so how long will it take to receieve the new medicals from paris ?my file is being in process since november 2010?how long they neeed to contnue processing file?plzzz

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bashar at question 8.1 i think u should ask if the diploma that u have obtained it can be equivalent in Quebec....if not than u chose Autre...

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
launeq said:
hello!

please help me to understand clearly: Is The Damascus Federal section about to transfer our application somewhere else? Or they will continue to work on this at Damascus?

Tnx.
WE DON'T KNOW YET...THEY HAVE OLD APPLICATIONS THEY ARE NOT PROCESSING YET..... :(

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
mikie said:
hii
today i recieve email from the embassy

Dear Sir: Please note that your wife's application is on queue for review by an officer. You spouse's is required to undergo a new medical exam again using one of our designated doctors - list attached. Once received we would be able to continue processing. Regards Immigration section - RLA
Embassy of Canada/Damascus- Syria
P.O. Box 3394

so how long will it take to receieve the new medicals from paris ?my file is being in process since november 2010?how long they neeed to contnue processing file?plzzz
Mikie but those are good news, congrats, at leat u know what to do now.Let her repet again the medicals and ask the doctor to send them as soon as possible.It should take 2 month more after.
Regards,

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
RICOLUNA said:
Mikie but those are good news, congrats, at leat u know what to do now.Let her repet again the medicals and ask the doctor to send them as soon as possible.It should take 2 month more after.
Regards,
Dear Ricoluna
any news about ur waitiling list. I am surprised as your AOR is 05Oct and mine as well 05-Oct but i have not got any news yet, how long more they want me to show patience?

regards

Mazhar