File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar said:
Hello RICOLUNA,
should i send a notarized copy or just black and white photocopy in my file?
and what to do with questions with no answer should they be left blank? or what?
My lawyer told me to send normal copies, but the university diploma should be notarized.so i sent all the documents translated by a sworn translator and that's it.Only my university diploma was stamped by my embassy.
questions with no answer u can write N/A (not applicable)

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
sazzadkw said:
Thnx Recoluna,,

Devid cochen said,, i need BASIC HIGH for french (Speaking and listning only). He did't say for exam required.

By the how long it takes for processing under QSW? I hope as I am staing in Kuwait, my VO will be Damascus.

thnx in Adv
Basic level high is A2, yes speaking and listning, this will give u 6 points . I told u a exam is not mandatory, u will prove your french at interview.Good Luck

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
My lawyer told me to send normal copies, but the university diploma should be notarized.so i sent all the documents translated by a sworn translator and that's it.Only my university diploma was stamped by my embassy.
questions with no answer u can write N/A (not applicable)
hello RICOLUNA
Thank you so much
do you know which book is taught in French Centers, i wanna buy it online and i don't have any french center around, i just want to study for level 6 which i want to claim in the application

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar said:
hello RICOLUNA
Thank you so much
do you know which book is taught in French Centers, i wanna buy it online and i don't have any french center around, i just want to study for level 6 which i want to claim in the application
In DCS if u chose 6 points that means level A2 ( 3 pct for oral and 3 for comprehension ).....and this is a beginner level, not hard at all.
For those who are new ..the points for french in DCS are from 0 to 16 and this means points for both Expression oral and comprehension oral: for level A1 - u mark 2 points (1+1)
A2 - 6 points (3+3)
B1 - 8 points (4+4)
B2 - 12 points (6+6)
C1 - 16 POINTS (8+8)
C2 - 16 POINTS(8+8)
U can also chose any combination of above.For example if u understand better than u speak u can chose (A1 speaking = 1 point and B1 for understanding = 4 points...u will have now 5 )
So for u Bachar : 6 points in application is level A2. There are different methods they use in those centers, Rond Point or Taxi ao u can prepare from the book TCF 250 Questions...
Where are u from, maybe i can send u my books, as i have no need for them any more
Regards,

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
In DCS if u chose 6 points that means level A2 ( 3 pct for oral and 3 for comprehension ).....and this is a beginner level, not hard at all.
For those who are new ..the points for french in DCS are from 0 to 16 and this means points for both Expression oral and comprehension oral: for level A1 - u mark 2 points (1+1)
A2 - 6 points (3+3)
B1 - 8 points (4+4)
B2 - 12 points (6+6)
C1 - 16 POINTS (8+8)
C2 - 16 POINTS(8+8)
U can also chose any combination of above.For example if u understand better than u speak u can chose (A1 speaking = 1 point and B1 for understanding = 4 points...u will have now 5 )
So for u Bachar : 6 points in application is level A2. There are different methods they use in those centers, Rond Point or Taxi ao u can prepare from the book TCF 250 Questions...
Where are u from, maybe i can send u my books, as i have no need for them any more
Regards,
thank you so much for your help, in the application , question 11. i must choose a language level from 0-12, so if I need six points should i choose "6 or 7" language level from the application?
I found some french books online like " Tempo & Echo ..." and i dont know which one is better.
thanks for your generosity for sending me your books, but i am so far now and it will take a long time and a lot of money to send me books,

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Hello Bachar,

As u r seeking a good methode de francais to start with.. there is many good methodes u can find online, but I want to advise you with (Version Originale or Echo or Alter Ego).. any of them is great ... I have the 3 of them .. but, I loved Version Originale the most, also I tried in the beginning of my learning an old methode, it was good as well, its name is (Connexions).

The best thing about Version Originale, Echo & Connexions.. that the 3 methodes have a conclusion for all the grammars and the important verbs u study in each book. So it is organized and helps u to memories.
In Connexions & Echo there is also a vocabulary of the most important words. I love the organized methode coz it helps me a lot while studding.

If it is my decision I would choose Version Originale. It is very organized.. Not very hard.. has a wide range of information, also it has all the CDs & DVDs of the listening included in the price with the books. Then my second choice would be Echo.
By the way, if u can provid me with ur email on a private message I can send u the first 2 books of Connexions … I have it as a PDF.

Wish you all the best,

Bachar said:
thank you so much for your help, in the application , question 11. i must choose a language level from 0-12, so if I need six points should i choose "6 or 7" language level from the application?
I found some french books online like " Tempo & Echo ..." and i dont know which one is better.
thanks for your generosity for sending me your books, but i am so far now and it will take a long time and a lot of money to send me books,

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
akramsam said:
Hello Bachar,

As u r seeking a good methode de francais to start with.. there is many good methodes u can find online, but I want to advise you with (Version Originale or Echo or Alter Ego).. any of them is great ... I have the 3 of them .. but, I loved Version Originale the most, also I tried in the beginning of my learning an old methode, it was good as well, its name is (Connexions).

The best thing about Version Originale, Echo & Connexions.. that the 3 methodes have a conclusion for all the grammars and the important verbs u study in each book. So it is organized and helps u to memories.
In Connexions & Echo there is also a vocabulary of the most important words. I love the organized methode coz it helps me a lot while studding.

If it is my decision I would choose Version Originale. It is very organized.. Not very hard.. has a wide range of information, also it has all the CDs & DVDs of the listening included in the price with the books. Then my second choice would be Echo.
By the way, if u can provid me with ur email on a private message I can send u the first 2 books of Connexions ... I have it as a PDF.

Wish you all the best,
hello akramsam
thanks a lot, i sent you my email in private message and i am going to buy version original as you advised me to do

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar said:
Hello Bachar
ok , i forgot in DCS there are levels from 0 to 12.So for all those are filling the DCS, u know that we have 6 levels (A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2)
In Dcs level 1-2 - A1 ;3-4 = A2 ; 5-6 = B1; 7-8 = B2; 9-10 = C1; 11-12 = C2. fOR EXAMPLE IF U WANNA choose level A2 but u are not avanced so if u are an A2 basic, u choose 3, if u are A2 perfect u chose 4.....but the points are the same for A2 level u get 6 points.So u bachar chose level 3 or 4 in DCS, better 4..and u prove it during the interview.

Good luck guys

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
No news guys till now, no new invitations, no CSQ...nothing at all ????

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
Hello Bachar
ok , i forgot in DCS there are levels from 0 to 12.So for all those are filling the DCS, u know that we have 6 levels (A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2)
In Dcs level 1-2 - A1 ;3-4 = A2 ; 5-6 = B1; 7-8 = B2; 9-10 = C1; 11-12 = C2. fOR EXAMPLE IF U WANNA choose level A2 but u are not avanced so if u are an A2 basic, u choose 3, if u are A2 perfect u chose 4.....but the points are the same for A2 level u get 6 points.So u bachar chose level 3 or 4 in DCS, better 4..and u prove it during the interview.

Good luck guys
Thanks , you are the best
hope you will get CSQ asap

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Good morning every one

Another week has passed and no invitations at all.... :(
Here is a link that may be useful for those having soon the interview...some answer for the question Why u wanna Immigrate to Canada?

http://quebecinfo.blogspot.com/2011/04/pourquoi-voulez-vous-immigrer-pourquoi.html
Keep in touch

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Ricoluna, that's a very nice site ... post more if u have... Thanks ;)

RICOLUNA said:
Good morning every one

Here is a link that may be useful for those having soon the interview...some answer for the question Why u wanna Immigrate to Canada?

http://quebecinfo.blogspot.com/2011/04/pourquoi-voulez-vous-immigrer-pourquoi.html
Keep in touch

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
RICOLUNA said:
Good morning every one

Keep in touch
Yea!!!

no news no call no email, one week is over!!
Ricoluna do you think if i am called for interview then will it be in Turkey or in Abu Dhabi? Canada has embassy in Abu Dhabi?

Lets' hope for coming week.
regards

Mazhar

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
mazharhussaen said:
Yea!!!

no news no call no email, one week is over!!
Ricoluna do you think if i am called for interview then will it be in Turkey or in Abu Dhabi? Canada has embassy in Abu Dhabi?

Lets' hope for coming week.
regards

Mazhar
Hi Mazhar
For sure will be in Turkey, they are not having interviews in Abu Dhabi, for all Damascus applicants the interviews are either Cairo for Egyptians, either Isrtambul for all others...and i sow also Israel maybe for Cyprus.
For sure we will meet in Istambul :)

Have a nice week end

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
RICOLUNA said:
Hi Mazhar
For sure will be in Turkey, they are not having interviews in Abu Dhabi, for all Damascus applicants the interviews are either Cairo for Egyptians, either Isrtambul for all others...and i sow also Israel maybe for Cyprus.
For sure we will meet in Istambul :)

Have a nice week end
Dear Ricoluna

thanks for your reply, if it will be in turkey then INSHALLAH we shall meet there. it was a good site of quebec immigration questions.

have you applied throught david cohen?

regards
Mazhar