CSQ 14-10-2013
AOR Received.
CIC - 17-12-2013
Med's Request
6-2014
Med's Done....
25-7-2014
Ladies & Gentlemen,
I have been following the threads on this forum since about a year; we were all in the same boat of waiting for the CSQ interview - many shared their experiences and others provided help and guidance on the way forward. It's my turn to share with you my experience for the CSQ interview.

My interview was few days ago in Istanbul. I traveled about 2 days earlier and stayed in the same hotel where the interview is to make sure that I am neither exhausted nor getting lost while getting to the interview location. On the day of the interview, I was down at the lobby about half an hour early. I was called in about 1.5 hours later (1 hour delay).

The officer was very gentle - the interview was 100% in French. Questions were asked to both myself and my wife and we would answer together / my wife is excellent in French and so she backed me up. We had hundreds of papers and many documents.

Here's how the sequence of the interview went:
- Requested the passports
- Requested DCS
- Requested marriage certificate
- Requested letter of experience
- Requested payslips (officer quickly looked at them)
- Requested copy of my residencies in all countries I worked in
- Autonomie financier ... without looking at any bank account details
- Asked me where do I work and what is the company I work for... then asked me about my plans on how I am going to find a job in Quebec
- Asked me Why Quebec
- Asked me to indicate one valeur commun that I favor and explain why
- Asked me to describe myself in 2 words

...Final check before counting our points & Boom .. We scored 75. CSQ printed and handed over to us.

Thanked the officer and obtained explanation as to what needs to be done next. All the stress was finally relieved ...

Now, for those who already have the CSQ - I have few questions:
- What shall be done next exactly?
- In the remarks section of your CSQ, does it mention "dossier vise part traitement prioritaire - domaine de formation" - is this something standard?

Cheers,
Patient

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Patientman said:
Ladies & Gentlemen,
I have been following the threads on this forum since about a year; we were all in the same boat of waiting for the CSQ interview - many shared their experiences and others provided help and guidance on the way forward. It's my turn to share with you my experience for the CSQ interview.

My interview was few days ago in Istanbul. I traveled about 2 days earlier and stayed in the same hotel where the interview is to make sure that I am neither exhausted nor getting lost while getting to the interview location. On the day of the interview, I was down at the lobby about half an hour early. I was called in about 1.5 hours later (1 hour delay).

The officer was very gentle - the interview was 100% in French. Questions were asked to both myself and my wife and we would answer together / my wife is excellent in French and so she backed me up. We had hundreds of papers and many documents.

- Requested DCS
- Asked me where do I work and what is the company I work for... then asked me about my plans on how I am going to find a job in Quebec
- Asked me Why Quebec

...Final check before counting our points & Boom .. We scored 75. CSQ printed and handed over to us.

Thanked the officer and obtained explanation as to what needs to be done next. All the stress was finally relieved ...

- In the remarks section of your CSQ, does it mention "dossier vise part traitement prioritaire - domaine de formation" - is this something standard?

Cheers,
Patient
Congratulations

msharafaldeen

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
Patientman said:
Ladies & Gentlemen,

- Requested DCS
- Asked me Why Quebec

Cheers,
Patient
Congratulations

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Patientman said:
Ladies & Gentlemen,

- Requested DCS
- Asked me Why Quebec

Cheers,
Patient
Congratulations

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats and welcome to the waiting club :D

Patientman said:
Ladies & Gentlemen,

My interview was few days ago in Istanbul. I traveled about 2 days earlier and stayed in the same hotel where the interview is to make sure that I am neither exhausted nor getting lost while getting to the interview location. On the day of the interview, I was down at the lobby about half an hour early. I was called in about 1.5 hours later (1 hour delay).Same as me

- Requested DCS
- Asked me Why Quebec Wasn't asked this question
- Asked me to describe myself in 2 words wasn't ask this question

Now you must start another immigration process,
you need birth certificate,
police certificates,
3-4 forms found on CIC web
Draft check
then AOR in 2 months will come.
MEDS god only knows ;D

All treated the same, but it seems waiting time is around 14-18 months
Cheers,
Patient

Patientman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
File to Quebec: 1111 - File to CIC: 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Quebec: 30-10-2010 / CIC: 4-11-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 14-10-2013
AOR Received.
CIC - 17-12-2013
Med's Request
6-2014
Med's Done....
25-7-2014
Thanks Leman for the reply... I have to gather 4 police certificates from 4 different countries including the US (which will take up to 3 month alone). What is better? To send the application now and then send along the police clearances or wait till I collect all documents and send all together? Also, I have changed my passport and now on my new passport it doesn't show that I lived in the US ... if I don't mention anything about the US, will they still ask for a police clearance from there? you know what i mean?

Thanks bro

Patient

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Patientman said:
Ladies & Gentlemen,

- Requested DCS
- Asked me Why Quebec

Cheers,
Patient
Hello,

thank you so much for sharing the experience !

would you please tell me what does DCS mean ?

Thank you !

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Hello guys..

one Question about Interview ..

what would make the interviewer refuse the applicant ? any cases here ? any hints about this subject ?

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signalmaker said:
Hello,

thank you so much for sharing the experience !

would you please tell me what does DCS mean ?

Thank you !
DCS is the french equivalent for CSQ application, it means demande de certificat de selection

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Hello,

any 2011 applicant for Damas BIQ has been called for an interview?(when i applied i send my application to Montreal because at that time they stopped receiving application in Damas. May 2011).

another query ,Normally when teh application staus change: when it will be in the waiting list or queue for interview they send a seperate e-mail to update or inform us? or just we will receive the e-mail call for the interview?

thank you.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
jimmy80 said:
Hello,

any 2011 applicant for Damas BIQ has been called for an interview?(when i applied i send my application to Montreal because at that time they stopped receiving application in Damas. May 2011).

another query ,Normally when teh application staus change: when it will be in the waiting list or queue for interview they send a seperate e-mail to update or inform us? or just we will receive the e-mail call for the interview?

thank you.
hi jimmy
normaly you should receive an email informing you that you have been shortlisted for interview before the interview itself i think by now you should receive this email so my question is did you recieve this email??

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
mft25 said:
hi jimmy
normaly you should receive an email informing you that you have been shortlisted for interview before the interview itself i think by now you should receive this email so my question is did you recieve this email??
Thank you dor your reply. No i didn't receive any e-mail until now.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
Patientman said:
Ladies & Gentlemen,
- Requested DCS
- Asked me Why Quebec
Cheers,
Patient
Congratsss Patientman ...
Just one question, did he asks you something about your French Test?
Peaceee.

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
hallo,
not even one 2011 QSW has been called for an interview?

please share the updates