Quebec 2010 Applicants Damasucs Visa office

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Our Landing Experience

MEF can you tell us where was your visa office, ABU DHABI?
seems all gulf countries visa office is abu dhabi.

there are 400+ visas for abu dhabi this year ;D

mef said:
Dear All,
What an experience ....... Landing is just landing: relief of job stress, weather stress... any stress... it's you, just you and your family.
Yes, we have landed 26th August 2012, 2 pm at Montreal International Airport, Police were so kind and friendly, every word with welcome to Quebec.
Process of landing has been completed within 2 hours; all of our accompanying stuff were listed on A4 size paper and provided to police .... It made our life so easy. They didn't even check the content of our luggage.
We declared that we have more than CAD 10,000 $ and passed out so quickly. Taxi to Avenue Du Park Hotel, and the journey has started.
I advise all to take a small hotel and look for your apartment easily.
On the 2nd September (5 days from landing) we managed to get our apartment, apply for ID Cards (at the airport upon landing), apply for Social Insurance Number, Health Insurance and open bank account with HSBC.
Guys, life is amazing, smooth and healthy weather, people are jogging and cycling everywhere, stores, malls, life full of energy.
It's expensive, but not for non-smokers...... I smoke Davidoff Light that costs me in Qatar 2$ but in Canada – Montreal it costs 9.3 $, imagine the difference... I have to quit soon.
So, choose an area and look for an apartment is the easy way, go away a bit of the downtown and experience low rates ...... don't head to the crowded areas never.
I would like to take this opportunity and congratulate all those who have applied to immigrate to Canada – Quebec and tell them that they had the biggest right step ever, don't listen to rumors and bull *censored word*s – excuse my language – around and keep going. You are on the right track......... if you have any questions regarding landing, please don't hesitate to write to us and we will help as much as possible.
Wish you all the luck
Mefleh & Viorica

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011

mef said:
Dear All,
What an experience ....... Landing is just landing: relief of job stress, weather stress... any stress... it's you, just you and your family.
Yes, we have landed 26th August 2012, 2 pm at Montreal International Airport, Police were so kind and friendly, every word with welcome to Quebec.
Process of landing has been completed within 2 hours; all of our accompanying stuff were listed on A4 size paper and provided to police .... It made our life so easy. They didn't even check the content of our luggage.
We declared that we have more than CAD 10,000 $ and passed out so quickly. Taxi to Avenue Du Park Hotel, and the journey has started.
On the 2nd September (5 days from landing) we managed to get our apartment, apply for ID Cards (at the airport upon landing), apply for Social Insurance Number, Health Insurance and open bank account with HSBC.
Guys, life is amazing, smooth and healthy weather, people are jogging and cycling everywhere, stores, malls, life full of energy.
It's expensive, but not for non-smokers...... I smoke Davidoff Light that costs me in Qatar 2$ but in Canada – Montreal it costs 9.3 $, imagine the difference... I have to quit soon.
So, choose an area and look for an apartment is the easy way, go away a bit of the downtown and experience low rates ...... don't head to the crowded areas never.
I would like to take this opportunity and congratulate all those who have applied to immigrate to Canada – Quebec and tell them that they had the biggest right step ever, don't listen to rumors and bull *censored word*s – excuse my language – around and keep going. You are on the right track......... if you have any questions regarding landing, please don't hesitate to write to us and we will help as much as possible.
Wish you all the luck
Mefleh & Viorica
What wonderful and promising words :) You reminded me of my life there 10 years ago ???
Wishing you all the best inshallah to you and to Viorica :)

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah

mef said:
Dear All,
Wish you all the luck
Mefleh & Viorica
Thanks for very good information and I wish all of your family success.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
mef said:
Dear All,
Wish you all the luck
Mefleh & Viorica
Hello mef ..
I'm new to this forum, and I started to read all your posts guys week ago ...
I am now at page 50 ;) ;D hehe and I am passing through your experiences (mef, kia, ricoluna etc...) ... I was also very excited and nervous waiting your reply after your interviews ;D
you are such an inspiration and helpful for me and all other applicants who started this journey, and hope it will end with a positive answer + visa and a soon landing as you did ...
And this last post was an extra energy to keep going and going to pursue our dream, I already know lots and lots of info about Quebec cz I have friends there (I advice you with EL GLADIATOR (a restaurant).. an amazing one, MONT TREMBLANT is a good place for vacation if you love skiing hehehe) ..
Anyway, I wish you the best of luck, Viorica too and all the others users who posted links or any other info, which gave us ideas to overcome our immigration problems.
PEACE :D

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014

OsamaR said:
What wonderful and promising words :) You reminded me of my life there 10 years ago ???
Wishing you all the best inshallah to you and to Viorica :)

the shortest story in history that will make you cry :'(

Osama lived in Quebec and then returned home..

why Osama why ??!! :'(

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Hey Thunderbird, do you have the CSQ?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He is Dec 2010 applicant, ye3ni you can say bi2awal el tari2

shi 1 year for interview and 3 years for medical ;D

Jet said:

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
Jet said:
Not yet Jet :(
But I hope very sooonnnn ;D
The next missions (starting 2013 ya rabb)

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
ThunderBird11 said:
Not yet Jet :(
But I hope very sooonnnn ;D
The next missions (starting 2013 ya rabb)
awww sorry to hear that.. apply to New Zealand meanwhile, you can get an immigration, get married to a nice local there, and have children before getting the canadian visa.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
Jet said:
awww sorry to hear that.. apply to New Zealand meanwhile, you can get an immigration, get married to a nice local there, and have children before getting the canadian visa.
Nooo jet don't worry ...
Hahahahah about New Zealand It will be my plan C :p lool
Thanks anyway for your interest and keep us updated with your process.
Peace.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well jet i feel soon, new zealand will have a queue like canada

Jet said:

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
ThunderBird11 said:
Nooo jet don't worry ...
Hahahahah about New Zealand It will be my plan C :p lool
Thanks anyway for your interest and keep us updated with your process.
Peace.
i will always be in the threads of misery whinning about my processing time until i get my visa to Canada (if any)

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
Yes Lemans,

DAMASCUS CSQ ---------- Visa Abu Dhabi with priority...........

Thanks
Mef

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011

Jet said:
the shortest story in history that will make you cry :'(

Osama lived in Quebec and then returned home..

why Osama why ??!! :'(
hi Jet :)

I was there as a student then because of personal reasons I had to come back after my last year.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why Visa office abu dhabi with priority?
Do they write it to everyone?

do you know applicant was VO Abu Dhabi?

Because my friend her case like you, she had done medical so fast, but after they close in damascas,
he medical expired then they called her to do again.

mef said:
Yes Lemans,

DAMASCUS CSQ ---------- Visa Abu Dhabi with priority...........

Thanks
Mef