+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec 2010 Applicants Damasucs Visa office

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
mft25 said:
Hi every one and I wish all of you best of luck...Special thanks to ricoluna and everyone else for your support and assistance. We got the CSQ and I cannot believe it. We had also submitted our second file after a terrible week of running almost everywhere to get all papers needed for the Federal part. Thanks god after 2 years of waiting, 1 and half year studying French I got it.
I was at hotel lobby by 8:00AM sharp, the 1st officer who was a women entered the hotel at 8:15am saying bonjour and we replied bonjour. The 2nd officer who was an African man entered at 8:20 am with no bonjour at all .At 8:30 the African officer called another lady and we were in shock, i thought my email was not delivered. Finally she came at 8:45am and called my name and I answered in French as ricoluna recommended. We started the interview by checking the passports for all family members. Birth dates and places for my husband and myself in French. Then, she asked for my university certificate as well as my marks. My work experience was checked too. She asked for slip of salary as a proof of work where the bank statement is not sufficient. She asked for the social security card and social security statements for me and my husband. She asked after that about how i speak English fluent and that was the only question in English. Then, she asked questions about my preparation for Québec like job offers, schools for my kids, day care for my youngest, houses and where do we intend to live there. She checked our French certificates (Delf a2 for myself, delf a1 for my husband) she appreciated that we learned French as a vital tool in Quebec as well as our two kids who are enrolled in the French institution. I believe that worked to our side. I spoke French for about 50 minutes, by other words our interview was conducted in French.
Be ready for the interview by learning French, search about jobs in Quebec, schools and houses. Get your original copies. Make sure that your spouse speaks French too and intends to work there when you move.
Be yourself, honest, and well prepared, speak French and show them that you are ready and capable to overcome all the challenges.
Best of luck for everyone
thanks for sharing your interview

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
msharafaldeen said:
Dear mft25,

First of all, congratulations for the CSQ. I wish you all the best with the federal process too.

May I ask what your nationality is? I am just asking because I have heard that the applications for Syrians are put on hold and I would like to see if any of our friends who have or had an interview is Syrian.

Thanks
Hi msharafaldeen
I am not Syrian
regards

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
Thanks guys, everyone has its own time.. Patience is a virtue
as i was writing this, im stranded at ataturk airport, im supposed to
Fly back @8pm but they say my name is not showing
In d system): i have to wait until tom from my travel
Agent why it happened):

During the interview.. It was purely having a french conversation
With basic questions, primarily its on checking all the documents
1by1, thats why it takes time..
For example, u should know the french translation of, birth certificate, transcript and all official documents
That u have sent, she asked me about my Birth cert. i thought she wAs asking
For my date of birth.. i was confused, again she repeated..
im glad i received my application kit for equivalence which i requested from the orders regulating my profession, i showed it to her and told her that i will process it before coming to quebec..
So whatever supporting documents u have to place on the table. So that she/he will be able to see
Before asking..

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
genona said:
Hey guys! Just let u know that i made it! Yehey
I thought ill not pass because the officer was i think
disappointed of my french, i didnt speak well enough
Im happy i passed but im feeling sad at the same time
Because i didnt do well on my french, she mostly talk in
French.. And most of the time i answered back in english
I passed maybe because i provided all necessary documents and
She is nice , a middle age woman.. when i show her research about
Quebec, about my profession, thats the time when she is mostly
disappointed.. I don't know whhhy??? I thought she'll be glad about it
and she told me that all the print outs was in english, she ask me why its all in english because
I already know english.. I didn't realize these things, i should have printed it in french..
she told me if u really want to learn french u should try to read it in french.. Blah blah
I told her, thank you madam for informing me i should have print it in french.. I told her that im going
To print it and to read in french, i acknowledge my mistake and i said sorry and that's the time she calm down a bit..there's one questions that i answered wrong when she ask me what job are u going to do if u are not
Yet a nurse there in quebec, i told her survival jobs! Which entirely wrong!
She told me u are a nurse and u will work in a grocery etc..,
then i answered again, ill do somethng else, volunteer works, join seminars etc..
She told me i can work like to help the elderly or aide infirmier. She given me a website guide pratique recherche d'emploi... Actually there are a lot of silent moments because she is busy doing on the computer.
And didnt realize she is already printing my csq.. Thanks God.. I thought i screwed my interview..
She told me to continue my french classes at alliance,she asked me why i didnt continue
I told her i find it hard to attend classes becAuse of my work schedule. I told her i will attend classes
Full time on my annual leave.. At the end she smiled and showed me my csq..
French is very important i passed because i think she is nice. There is one lady who was called at 8:30 by a black officer and its more than an hour she didnt come back until i was called by a lady officer. When i came out in lobby, i saw her, they asked me if i passed, i also asked her if she passed but she said
Its up to the black officer.. i think her's still pending..
I finally realize that french Is verrryy important to passed. If i were with the black
Officer i dont know if i passed.. At the start im praying that i will be with the lady officer.
If you are a nurse it doenst necessarily mean that u passed because i know some
some people also with the same profession who didnt make it.. Faith and Luck ..
if i remember more questions i'll post it for the benefit of other's schedule for interview.
Now its time for me to rest and see tha rest of istanbul later..this interview is very stressful and traumatic. Im
Glad its over...
CONGRATULATIONS genona :) :)

affy1985

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
RICOLUNA....Quick Q....If I want to send my IELTS TRF Results for Immigration...Where do I ask my TEST CENTER to send the results???I am yet to receive my french results....DO REPLY REGARDS,...Heard I can still apply for QSW...

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
affy1985 said:
RICOLUNA....Quick Q....If I want to send my IELTS TRF Results for Immigration...Where do I ask my TEST CENTER to send the results???I am yet to receive my french results....DO REPLY REGARDS,...Heard I can still apply for QSW...
U have applied for CSQ or not yet?? If u did not, u take ur IELTS diploma for ur center and send the original, with ur application at :
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

GOOD LUCK

KbGold

Star Member
Jun 13, 2008
RICOLUNA said:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf
U must feel this form and send with it birth certificate, passport, photo and the tax 156 CAD.
Also u must send a new CAF ( contract autonomie financiere)
Regards
In this form there is no column for the details (Name, date of birth, etc) of new born. How should I provide the information? Will they extract themselves from the attached documents (passport, birth certificate)?

KbGold

Star Member
Jun 13, 2008
KbGold said:
In this form there is no column for the details (Name, date of birth, etc) of new born. How should I provide the information? Will they extract themselves from the attached documents (passport, birth certificate)?

Dear RICOLUNA,

Could you please tell me which form will be required for new CAF ( contract autonomie financiere)

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
KbGold said:
Dear RICOLUNA,

Could you please tell me which form will be required for new CAF ( contract autonomie financiere)
Hello dear, u should complete this form here :
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/dcs/A-0522-OF.pdf
and yes they will extract alone the dates they need for the new born. U just have to send birth certificate, copy of passport, photo , payment and the new CAF.
Regards

KbGold

Star Member
Jun 13, 2008
RICOLUNA said:
Hello dear, u should complete this form here :
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/dcs/A-0522-OF.pdf
and yes they will extract alone the dates they need for the new born. U just have to send birth certificate, copy of passport, photo , payment and the new CAF.
Regards
A person who is very weak in French, can pass the interview?

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
KbGold said:
A person who is very weak in French, can pass the interview?
I am sorry to tell you no the interview is completely in French. even your search for home your cv etc all should be in french

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
guys, i just want to ask if it is possible to request to change your VO? i want to change it in my homecountry instead of residence country after getting the csq. the reason is it is more faster there and my contract in UAe will finish on feb next year and i dont have plan in renewing it and go back in my homecountry.

affy1985

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
RICOLUNA said:
U have applied for CSQ or not yet?? If u did not, u take ur IELTS diploma for ur center and send the original, with ur application at :
CANADA

GOOD LUCK
Hi RICOLUNA,

I have my IELTS Results which are currently valid and I wanna send it now....Also waiting for my FRENCH RESULTS TCFQ...Once I send them I will send the main application...Do let me know what all do I have to send and to where?

Regards,
Affy

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
affy1985 said:
Hi RICOLUNA,

I have my IELTS Results which are currently valid and I wanna send it now....Also waiting for my FRENCH RESULTS TCFQ...Once I send them I will send the main application...Do let me know what all do I have to send and to where?

Regards,
Affy
Dear affy,

I hope u got good results in Ielts and u'll obtain good ones in French too. U must send those results WITH UR MAIN APPLICATION and not separately ! Ur main application is to be sent to the address i've provided

CANADA
Best of luck

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
genona said:
guys, i just want to ask if it is possible to request to change your VO? i want to change it in my homecountry instead of residence country after getting the csq. the reason is it is more faster there and my contract in UAe will finish on feb next year and i dont have plan in renewing it and go back in my homecountry.
Hi Genona, it is possible but it will take time, so is better to keep Abu Dhabi office. During the interview i asked the officer if i can change my office in my home country, and he said yes but will take time, u have to send request, to be approved, file to be transferred,to go with all ur family and make the medicals there.... so it will take same time than if u use ur residence country.
BUT : in ur case...u are alone and u already planning to travel in February....so yes u change it. All u have to do when u send the application for permanent residence to Sydney..it's to mention in ur application that u wanna use the office in ur country.
I think is a good choice
Good luck