Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
pls can u share your entire interview experience?

I know it is very painful, but this will help others like me who are waiting for our interview..

mazharhussaen said:
Dear Friends

First of all I would thanks to Ricoluna a special person i discoverd and all others supporting each other. I went on to the race like you all unknowing the result.
Since the luck lines are different of every person nobody knows what will happen next, I spent two years in high hopes and now unexplanable. Those who know me know my efforts. Most painful part is that i kept high hopes of my childern as well.

I applied for CSQ in Aug-2010 and got AOR OCT-2010, got interview call for CSQ for May-2012, appeared in interview with 61 points, hoping to get minimum 3 to 4 points in adaptability but interviewer considered nothing my being honest, efforts, interest in Qubec, and my preparation. He hold our result for review and ater a month, he sent me a refuse letter day before yesterday.

I am rejected for only one point.

I am sorry to share this news to those who are preparing for CSQ interview.

This is perhaps my last post on this forum. I wish you all the best of life & career and immigration process ahead. if any one of you need my help may contact me at mazharhussaen @ gmail.com

regards

Mazhar

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Already shared, go back few posts

mkshah said:

I know it is very painful, but this will help others like me who are waiting for our interview..

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Don't stop fighting for a better future

Plan B - Australia/New Zealand

Start next week

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
lemans207 said:
Already shared, go back few posts
Oh... Is is shared before??
Thanks lemans207 for pointing it out.
I will check it.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:

as far as my knowledge it depends upon the visa officer who is conducting your interview plus your research about quebec i am sorry to hear about mazhar bro ! but they are really cruel at the moment :mad:

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dear Mazhar,

I am really sorry to hear that.
That's really unfair. Can't believe those guys. They are so unpredictable.
I have passed from the same situation, so i can understand your feelings man.
As MKShah said there are lots of way to migrate to Canada.
Once again i am sorry to hear that and wish you all the best for your future.
mazharhussaen said:
Dear Friends

First of all I would thanks to Ricoluna a special person i discoverd and all others supporting each other. I went on to the race like you all unknowing the result.
Since the luck lines are different of every person nobody knows what will happen next, I spent two years in high hopes and now unexplanable. Those who know me know my efforts. Most painful part is that i kept high hopes of my childern as well.

I applied for CSQ in Aug-2010 and got AOR OCT-2010, got interview call for CSQ for May-2012, appeared in interview with 61 points, hoping to get minimum 3 to 4 points in adaptability but interviewer considered nothing my being honest, efforts, interest in Qubec, and my preparation. He hold our result for review and ater a month, he sent me a refuse letter day before yesterday.

I am rejected for only one point.

I am sorry to share this news to those who are preparing for CSQ interview.

This is perhaps my last post on this forum. I wish you all the best of life & career and immigration process ahead. if any one of you need my help may contact me at mazharhussaen @ gmail.com

regards

Mazhar

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Umer Shahzad said:
as far as my knowledge it depends upon the visa officer who is conducting your interview plus your research about quebec i am sorry to hear about mazhar bro ! but they are really cruel at the moment : @
Yes, u found the cause rightly. I read mazhar's interview experience.
He was very unlucky for the reason that IO found his language skills not upto the expectations.
But, then if he had given at least just 2 points out of 6 pts of adaptability to mazhar, then mazhar would have qualified for CSQ.
i think IO must have found some other reasons also in mazhar's application, and thats why he gave only 1 pt.
Very unfair it is. :(

My all sympathies are with mazhar.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All these countries the same, my grand mother, aunts, uncles & cousins stay in Australia,
My uncle came to lebanon after 23 years because my dad sent him ticket & my dad gave my aunt house,
because werent able to buy house in lebanon ;D

second the ozone hole above australia/new zealand & floods a lot,most of it desert like Gulf
third less water resources

So Quebec still the best of all (Federal, Australia, New zealand & europe)

Jet said:
Don't stop fighting for a better future

Plan B - Australia/New Zealand

Start next week

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They didnt find anything, the office was worry mazhar move to Federal, since his french not good.

Also if he was 60 & needs 3 points adaptability, he will give him 2/6 :mad:

They dont want immigrants anymore, read news, watch the video on youtube, but they cant stop it or declare it.

They will try to take the best of the best, when your 55/63 or 54/62 you will get CSQ but they will delay your federal part

mkshah said:
Yes, u found the cause rightly. I read mazhar's interview experience.
He was very unlucky for the reason that IO found his language skills not upto the expectations.
But, then if he had given at least just 2 points out of 6 pts of adaptability to mazhar, then mazhar would have qualified for CSQ.
i think IO must have found some other reasons also in mazhar's application, and thats why he gave only 1 pt.
Very unfair it is. :(

My all sympathies are with mazhar.

KbGold

Star Member
Jun 13, 2008
Dear Friends,

Could anybody tell which form would be required to send information about new born baby.

Thanks,
KB

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf
U must feel this form and send with it birth certificate, passport, photo and the tax 156 CAD.
Also u must send a new CAF ( contract autonomie financiere)
Regards

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Hello guys, 3 days ago they have extract the money from my credit card...this means my file was complete and is ready to be proceed !
Any news from u....TCF results, interview invitations.....???

KbGold

Star Member
Jun 13, 2008
RICOLUNA said:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf
U must feel this form and send with it birth certificate, passport, photo and the tax 156 CAD.
Also u must send a new CAF ( contract autonomie financiere)
Regards
[/quote

Thanks.

marwah

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
hi everyone my husband is in lebanon and i sponsored him back in november of 2010 yesterday they posted that medical results received. whats does this mean and how long till they accept him?
ty guys in advance

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
marwah said:
hi everyone my husband is in lebanon and i sponsored him back in november of 2010 yesterday they posted that medical results received. whats does this mean and how long till they accept him?
ty guys in advance
That means your husband is a lucky man, I applied in Jan 2010 and still nothing yet. Anyway, in normal situations a visa is issued after 8 weeks from medical exams. But in Lebanon I don't know how long it will take, if they are actually working on family sponsorship class then it wouldn't take long, but if things are still messy then he has to wait a bit more. btw, when did he receive the medical exams?