+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qualification and ECA details

s.immanual

Oct 10, 2015
@s.immanual: Yes from Clinical research background. And for us as Phv associates, the code that's applicable is 4165 which should match with our job responsibilities to get a positive score.
@Shrutika: thats great! how did you confirm that this is our NOC code. Did you come across anyone who has applied through this NOC code and got PR?

Shrutika

Aug 14, 2017
@Shrutika: thats great! how did you confirm that this is our NOC code. Did you come across anyone who has applied through this NOC code and got PR?
@s.immanual Yes I confirmed it with one of my senior who has applied through this code and got his ITA to apply. But not sure if he got his visa or not.
I had another question about obtaining transcripts from universities. How difficult is it get Transcripts from Bangalore University?
Any idea?

s.immanual

Oct 10, 2015
@s.immanual Yes I confirmed it with one of my senior who has applied through this code and got his ITA to apply. But not sure if he got his visa or not.
I had another question about obtaining transcripts from universities. How difficult is it get Transcripts from Bangalore University?
Any idea?
@Shrutika: Oh. Probably you can get in touch with your senior and see if he got through. Unfortunately i dont have a clue about Blore univ since am from chennai. Sorry

bbj93

Jan 25, 2017
You have to add your NOC code only if the application asks for it

Apologies for the late reply.
Hi Immanual and Shrutika :)
Finally what happened? Were u both able to migrate? I am working in the PV industry and would like to know about using 4165 to aplly for PR. Thanks!