+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qualification and ECA details

kyasaravi

Aug 14, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Good day to you.

Could anyone please give me some clarifications on the below points?

=> I hold a Masters degree in Pharmacy as Masters in Pharmacy(Specialization as Pharmacology), Do the Canadian immigration is consider my masters? As because i did this outside the Canada.
=> And if so, what about Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), Is it mandatory?
=>I have 4 years of experience in clinical research(Clinical trials) in MNC in INDIA, Under what National Occupational Classification (NOC) i choose my experience to apply for immigration?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Ravi.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
kyasaravi said:
Hi Everyone,

Good day to you.

Could anyone please give me some clarifications on the below points?

=> I hold a Masters degree in Pharmacy as Masters in Pharmacy(Specialization as Pharmacology), Do the Canadian immigration is consider my masters? As because i did this outside the Canada. This will depend on your ECA
=> And if so, what about Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), Is it mandatory? mandatory for qualification outside Canada
=>I have 4 years of experience in clinical research(Clinical trials) in MNC in INDIA, Under what National Occupational Classification (NOC) i choose my experience to apply for immigration? You need to figure that out on your own after going through the NOC list

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Ravi.

kyasaravi

Aug 14, 2016
hi Maverick28

I will buy a box of beers if you give some more clarity on my points.. :D :D ;D

=> As i want to figure it out the exact NOC or near to one of the NOC.

=> I would appreciate if you expedite the process for ECA?

Regards,
Ravi

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
kyasaravi said:
hi Maverick28

I will buy a box of beers if you give some more clarity on my points.. :D :D ;D LOL

=> As i want to figure it out the exact NOC or near to one of the NOC. Look for one which closely matches your job duties. Ideally 60-70% match is good.

=> I would appreciate if you expedite the process for ECA? No way to expedite ECA. Which agency are you using for ECA?

Regards,
Ravi

darkenny

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-04-2017
kyasaravi said:
hi Maverick28

I will buy a box of beers if you give some more clarity on my points.. :D :D ;D LOL Nice one

=> As i want to figure it out the exact NOC or near to one of the NOC.

=> I would appreciate if you expedite the process for ECA?

Regards,
Ravi

kyasaravi

Aug 14, 2016
Actually i haven't started yet, I have a doubt like again transcripts are required for ECA? is marks sheets are not acceptable?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
kyasaravi said:
Actually i haven't started yet, I have a doubt like again transcripts are required for ECA? is marks sheets are not acceptable?
Either is fine as long as they are attested by the registrar or the exam controller of the university.

s.immanual

Oct 10, 2015
@kyasaravi: Hey man, where you able to find a proper noc for clinical research work experience. All i got is NOC 4165 which has a couple of points but am still unable to get a more relevant NOC.

s.immanual

Oct 10, 2015
Hi Simon,
Any update on the code.? Did you apply for 4165?

Regards,
Shruti
@Shrutika: I have received my ITA on 2nd of aug but i still have not submitted my application. I did check in job bank and for clinical research associate the noc code is given as 4165 so I am guessing that this noc code can be used for pharmacovigilance as well. What is your current status Shruti

Shrutika

Aug 14, 2017
@Shrutika: I have received my ITA on 2nd of aug but i still have not submitted my application. I did check in job bank and for clinical research associate the noc code is given as 4165 so I am guessing that this noc code can be used for pharmacovigilance as well. What is your current status Shruti
Thanks for the update Simon.!
I am still in the initial stages of application. Writing my IELTS and getting WES evaluation.
Keep me posted and all the very best for your application.
Regards,
Shruti

Shrutika

Aug 14, 2017
Another question is while you are creating your profile on the website, is it not necessary to update your NOC code?
Regards,
Shruti