+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

qualifiaction for ainp

anilsingh650

Oct 9, 2012
Hi There to everyone,

Here is my dilemma, I was very happy 3 months back when my employer told me to submit my paper for AINP I was not having any limit of happiness, So I filled all my application and submitted it to my employer and she forwarded it to AINP OFFICE, After a week I received my file number again my happiness had got boosted twice but yesterday I had been called by my HR and they given me this heart breaking news that AINP OFFICIAL CALLED THEM AND TOLD THEM, THAT MY QUALIFICATION IS SENIOR SECONDARY CERTIFICATE (TENTH GRADE FROM INDIA)SO I AM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS NOMINATION AS IT SHOULD BE HIGH SCHOOL, SO HERE IS MY QUESTION AFTER PUTTING 5 YEARS IN THIS COUNTRY AND PAYING SO MUCH TAXES WHY I HAD BEEN DENIED THIS NOMINATION, JUST FOR THIS QUALIFICATION, AFTER MUCH OF RESEARCH I HAVE SEND MY SSC CERT TO IQAS CANADA TO ASSESS MY QUALIFICATION AS PER CANADA EDUCATION, COULD ANYBODY TELL ME IF THEY HAD GONE THROUGH THIS SITUATION? IF ANYBODY HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS THEN WHAT WAS THE SOLUTION, PLZ PLZ HELP ME.

sep28

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 26th november 2012
Nomination.....
02/11/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
27/01/2013
Med's Done....
05/02/2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada.. :)
under which stream did u apply international graduate with skilled level job or somethin else.?

rav_29

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Visa Office......
new dehli
App. Filed.......
April 27, 2018
AOR Received.
June 21 ,2018
Passport Req..
in process since july 23 2018
need information from those who got their passports with stamps from detroit?

hi, guys
i need some information from some wiser folks how to send passport to detroit from canada by mail. the instructions included by ottawa are confusing?
reply asap