Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hello! I havent received an AOR, but I was able to link my account using XEP just removed X.

Reactions: ems87

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hello everyone, I applied September 28th last year and haven't gotten AOR yet, I'm worry because I read in a Facebook group that there are issues with people that applied on August and September (applications missing?), does anyone have any update?
I am in the same situation as you. Applied on August and have nothing, even XEP. I called IRCC and they are not able to find my application. It is a bug in the system that they are supposed to solve. That's crazy and it is injustice.

ems87

Nov 20, 2021
I am in the same situation as you. Applied on August and have nothing, even XEP. I called IRCC and they are not able to find my application. It is a bug in the system that they are supposed to solve. That's crazy and it is injustice.
Yes its crazy, I keep reading about people of march, april and even may 2022 getting their AORs and I feel happy for them of course but at the same time I'm really upset.
Do you have json info, although I don't see any relevant data in mine like XEP I can see submitted and documents ids, so that means the application exist, right? what about your case can you see any information?

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Yes its crazy, I keep reading about people of march, april and even may 2022 getting their AORs and I feel happy for them of course but at the same time I'm really upset.
Do you have json info, although I don't see any relevant data in mine like XEP I can see submitted and documents ids, so that means the application exist, right? what about your case can you see any information?
Yes, my JSON was "RPA upload fail" before they updated the portal. Then it turned to "Submitted" as everyone.

Reactions: ems87

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Congratulations. You will be a PR very, very soon!
thank you! you too :) I passed medicals in ottawa, it took me whole day, but I passed it quickly, just because somebody canceled.

Ruii

Jun 11, 2022
thank you! you too :) I passed medicals in ottawa, it took me whole day, but I passed it quickly, just because somebody canceled.
Hi, how do you know you pass the medical? Did you doctor show your results? My doctor only told me they will submit the report to gov, and I will wait for the response. My IRCC still shows “you are required to take action“, does yours change? Thanks for sharing

esadeghi

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Hi, how do you know you pass the medical? Did you doctor show your results? My doctor only told me they will submit the report to gov, and I will wait for the response. My IRCC still shows “you are required to take action“, does yours change? Thanks for sharing
In your profile it shows that you've passed or not.