Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
Hey everyone!

I have a question but unfortunately I haven't found any similar case on the internet yet.

On the homepage of the Québec government it states:

"If you are eligible for submit your application for a CSQ to the Direction de l'immigration économique – Amérique du Nord and plan to apply for permanent residence to the Centralized Intake Office in Canada, in Sydney, Nova Scotia, you may attach the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) to your CSQ application.

The Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion will stamp the receipt date on your forms (IMM 0008 and CSQ application). This date will be taken into account by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to determine priority when it processes your application for permanent residence.

If the decision on your application is positive, the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) will be returned to you with your CSQ. You do not need to enclose the fee to process your permanent residence application at the CSQ application step."

Being cognizant of this, I attached the IMM 0008 form when I sent my CSQ application to Québec in January. Now I took a look at the validated form which is still saved on my computer and immediately noticed that there have to be some changes made since a couple of things are not up to date anymore (new address, new work permit etc.).

Has anyone been dealing with this before? Can I use whiteout and just make the necessary adjustments on the printed form itself? Or do I fill out a new form and submit both, explaining that the old form is not up to date anymore? I really want to submit the form which has the stamp of January 14th on it. If I won't submit the original form, I'd probably be losing 9 months of waiting time in the processing queue. ::)