+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

Harsh5

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Hey stylove
Thanks for your guidance.I sent OIIQ an email stating my intent to register.
My question is at which stage we need to pay their processing fee?
Is it at the beginning or at a later stage?

Regards

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Harsh5 said:
Hey stylove
Thanks for your guidance.I sent OIIQ an email stating my intent to register.
My question is at which stage we need to pay their processing fee?
Is it at the beginning or at a later stage?

Regards
Yeah Bosschips said it all....1-2mnths

Processing fee paid when u must have received the docs from them and filled and then include the fee payment form when mailing back to them.

decai

Jul 18, 2014
hi there..

i just want to hear from you. I am also working in saudi arabia. I had my application sent last march 31 2014. i think i passed all the necessary requirements. Fortunately, my credit card was billed by the immgiration 3 months and a half after. I havent had this AOR that they where telling. so, have you had yours already? how long was your processing time?

hope ill hear from you pretty soon
Cross fingers

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Hi,
Can anyone clarify how my education is evaluated ?
Below is the result of my comparative evaluation for the studies done outside Quebec.

2 yrs. Bachelor in nursing ( 15 yrs. of total education) = Baccalaureate Sciences infirmiers et nursing

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Sairam said:
Hi,
Can anyone clarify how my education is evaluated ?
Below is the result of my comparative evaluation for the studies done outside Quebec.

2 yrs. Bachelor in nursing ( 15 yrs. of total education) = Baccalaureate Sciences infirmiers et nursing
It means your degree is comparable to a bachelors in nursing in quebec. Did you do your nursing bachelor just for 2 years?

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Stylove said:
It means your degree is comparable to a bachelors in nursing in quebec. Did you do your nursing bachelor just for 2 years?
Yes, it is just two yrs. program. In Nepal we get School Leaving Certificate after completion of 10th grade then three yrs. certificate level in nursing after this level we must have two yrs. employment status in order to be eligible to enroll in bachelor of nursing two yrs. program. In total I have 15 yrs. of education.

Thank you very much for clarification.

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
Stylove said:
Jacob sent u the correct link for Comparative Evaluation. Yes Yes Yes it is advised to start OIIQ registration while still in your home country and I bet you they don't ask you for any French level before registration. Whenever I call them, I ask to communicate with them in English and they say YES. So don't bother about your French for now, just go on and commence the registration procedures.

Fees for Comparative Ev is about 120 CAD and for OIIQ about 700 CAD

Good luck

Stylove
thanks alot stylove u have always been very kind to us.
i am planning to start registration with oiiq bofore comparitive evaluation so is it necessory to have your file number before it or we can start without it. because my file opened in june 2014 but i havent recieved my Aor yet. and also what documents we need, only nursing documents or secondary and identity n work experience documents also needed, and do we need certified copies or notarized or simple photocopies will be ok.
i know i ask alot hope u wont mind.
thnx

decai

Jul 18, 2014
hi...

i just want to ask some help regarding the registration for the board of nursing in quebec, i dont know actually where to start but i have some hints reading from the previous post but however seems it came complicated to me already. mind if somebody care to help me where to begin? what are the requirements. the fees and the process? thanks..

I actually had started for the Quebec immigration application and is waiting for my AOR..

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
I started my OIIQ application when I already got my AOR....so I can't really say if it is preferable to start before having it or after.....because they are not even related. But If I were to take a side, I would say, wait to have an AOR first, so as to know if Quebec has studied your application and see that you are eligible to apply for CSQ. What is the need to apply for OIIQ when your file for CSQ is not accepted? So I think it is logical that you get an AOR with your file number in hand, before starting with professional order application.

In order to know what exact documents to submit to the nursing council, go to their website OIIQ and send them an inquiry through their contact form/email, expressing your intent to get registered in their order. Then they will get back to you and tell you how to proceed.

Stylove

Roent

Dec 16, 2012
hi there..

i just want to hear from you. I am also working in saudi arabia. I had my application sent last march 31 2014. i think i passed all the necessary requirements. Fortunately, my credit card was billed by the immgiration 3 months and a half after. I havent had this AOR that they where telling. so, have you had yours already? how long was your processing time?

Cross fingers

Hello... I passed my application last Feb 26,2014... I paid them through demand draft frm NCB... It was almost 4 mos.before i received a letter from them telling that they received my application and my payment and also given my file #.. How about yours? If they already deducted your credit card 3mos ago... Maybe you just have to wait, maybe it ia already in the post office... How about your mailing address, what did u use? Mine, is my permanent address in the philippines because it is very difficult to use my address here in my place in saudi arabia... I have tried it once when i took my IELTS and i didnt received my result and it came back to british council, then i have had to take it personally there... Dont worry maybe your AOR is near to come... Just pray that everything will be alright... Goodluck...

decai

Jul 18, 2014
Roent said:
hi there..

Cross fingers

Hello... I passed my application last Feb 26,2014... I paid them through demand draft frm NCB... It was almost 4 mos.before i received a letter from them telling that they received my application and my payment and also given my file #.. How about yours? If they already deducted your credit card 3mos ago... Maybe you just have to wait, maybe it ia already in the post office... How about your mailing address, what did u use? Mine, is my permanent address in the philippines because it is very difficult to use my address here in my place in saudi arabia... I have tried it once when i took my IELTS and i didnt received my result and it came back to british council, then i have had to take it personally there... Dont worry maybe your AOR is near to come... Just pray that everything will be alright... Goodluck...

hi..

what i meant was, that just last week i was billed from my credit card. so it was 3 months and a half from the time i sent my application. i had addressed all my post to my permanent address in phil. hopefully the agency did address it to my own address. hoping l i would receive it soon. cos i think they will not send a copy thru email right?

have you take your french class? where did you enroll?

thanks

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
decai said:
hi..

what i meant was, that just last week i was billed from my credit card. so it was 3 months and a half from the time i sent my application. i had addressed all my post to my permanent address in phil. hopefully the agency did address it to my own address. hoping l i would receive it soon. cos i think they will not send a copy thru email right?

thanks
While waiting for your AOR by post, check your email inbox and spam daily for an electronic copy of your AOR/payment receipt.

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
decai said:
hi..

thanks
It takes one mon
th to reach u by post. Also check ur email n spam folder. Best of luck

kattel

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
6 October 2014
IELTS Request
NO
Dear friends
Mistakely I wrote AOT another instead of S012 in application form. Can I request them to change through email writing?
Thank you

Kattel

Harsh5

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Stylove said:
Yeah Bosschips said it all....1-2mnths

Processing fee paid when u must have received the docs from them and filled and then include the fee payment form when mailing back to them.
Okay.....Thanks