+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Stylove said:
Somewhat Good news for some QSW applicants

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/04/victory-quebec-skilled-worker-applicants-045078.html
Nice

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Waiting for the Medical Request
Interview........
Waived, CSQ Received August 19,2014
Hi Everyone! I would like to ask about ECAS STATUS

I observed that some have these status

1. We received your application for permanent residence on _____
2. We started processing your application on ____.
3. Medicals received

I on other hand just have two lines in the ECAS

2. Medicals results received

Any thoughts about this guys? Thanks a lot! Good day.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
dragonbox said:
Hi Everyone! I would like to ask about ECAS STATUS

I observed that some have these status

2. We started processing your application on ____.
3. Medicals received

I on other hand just have two lines in the ECAS

2. Medicals results received

Any thoughts about this guys? Thanks a lot! Good day.

Nice question but wrong forum group. Very few people who applied in 2013 are already are the federal stage, that is if any lol.

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Waiting for the Medical Request
Interview........
Waived, CSQ Received August 19,2014
Stylove said:
Nice question but wrong forum group. Very few people who applied in 2013 are already are the federal stage, that is if any lol.
Ok thanks stylove. Im an October 2013 applicant.

flyer110

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
14-08-2016
Passport Req..
03-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2017
ello eveyone, I received CSQ at July, 2013, and submitted to the CIC Ottawa office, IP at October, but till now, there is no response, don't know what's wrong, anyone submitted around same time? Please let me know your current progress.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Stylove said:
Somewhat Good news for some QSW applicants

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/04/victory-quebec-skilled-worker-applicants-045078.html
Indeed.. it is..

thanks for sharing this info Stylove :)

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Stylove said:
Sango I saw Yaounde on the missions list were you called?
I called yesterday and the lady asked me to sit down comfortably that she got good news for me. CSQ direct, no interview sent posted on April 14. Glory be to God Almighty

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
sango said:
I called yesterday and the lady asked me to sit down comfortably that she got good news for me. CSQ direct, no interview sent posted on April 14. Glory be to God Almighty
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Congratz my brother #Sango! I am so happy for you now. Send the Federal app soonest! And make sure you cut all T's and dot all I's to avoid any delays. If you're 2012 first quarter, then I'm 2013 first quarter and surely before this year runs down I should get good news. Decided to try it in the UAE before the day Quebec calls! We keep in touch and updates!

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
QUEBEC DECIDES TO REDUCE APPLICATION STRESS....IS IT A SIGN FOR GOOD THINGS TO COME??

SEE HERE: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/document-requirements.html

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Hello ladies and Gentlemen,
First, I have to start with an apology for bringing this update late, it is due to some circumstance beyond my control.

Our timeline:
I and my family applied for CSQ on October 4, 2013 with zero French and got AOR on April 8, 2014. By July 14, 2015 we got request for document update within 90 days which we submitted on October 1st,2014. Profession is Nursing
Interview fixed on February 25, 2015 in AbuDhabi and CSQ issued at the end of the interview.
Federal applied on March 17, 2015.

Our Interview Experience:

We started the journey for our interview on 23/02/2105 but the airline didn't allow us to fly because my wife's Saudi resident permit expiration date was less than 3 months from that day. She had to visit her workplace the following day for an urgent renewal,then we flew on 24/02/2015 and arrived Abudhabi in the mid-night due to the delays from the permit renewal.

The following day,We got to the venue of the interview by 11.30 am though our scheduled time was 1.30 pm, by few minutes passed 12.00 noon we were invited in by the interviewer as those whom she was supposed to attend to then have not yet arrived.
She was nice, soft-spoken, direct and intelligent all the time we were there.

After the formal introduction of her name. She laid the objective of the interview before us. She said at the end of the interview she will be able to approve or reject our application for CSQ based on our performance.

She asked questions on our education, job duties and experiences, values of Quebec society, tested our knowledge on how to get our professional licenses , choice of city to live in and why,relatives and friends in Quebec and Canada,our effort in learning French(where,when and how we learn ), what to expect as we relocate and how to cope with it ( she said we being expatriate workers for years now will adapt easily when we relocate).

The interview was conducted in English. We only spoken a sentence in French ( when she asked us our age). She asked in French and we replied in French. She encouraged to learn French harder and keep the receipts of whatever we spend on learning French in order get a refund on arrival to their province.

It lasted for about 40 minutes and she softly said you have been selected. I and my wife could not hold ourselves as we erupted in joyous shout and hugged each other in her presence.
She printed the CSQ for each of us, signed and wished us well in our future endevours .

Lessons to learn:

1) Always plan to travel to the city of your interview 3 or more days before the scheduled date to enable you have time to sort out any misfortune that might rear its ugly head along your way. If we had started our journey on 24/02/2015, we would have missed the interview.

2) It is good to prepare very well for every interview as it will help to boost your confidence.
3) Try to be seated at the interview venue at 30 minutes before time
4) Learn French as much as you can but do not get yourself tensed on the interview day because of your French language limitations.
5) Pray to whichever God you worship for favour and hope for the best.

Thanks

Talk2melas

Abiola KY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 July 2013, Federal 2nd Sept 2016
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
13th June 2016
AOR Received.
4th December 2013, Fed-CIC Dec 12 2016
IELTS Request
sent with application
talk2melas said:
First, I have to start with an apology for bringing this update late, it is due to some circumstance beyond my control.

Our timeline:
I and my family applied for CSQ on October 4, 2013 with zero French and got AOR on April 8, 2014. By July 14, 2015 we got request for document update within 90 days which we submitted on October 1st,2014. Profession is Nursing
Interview fixed on February 25, 2015 in AbuDhabi and CSQ issued at the end of the interview.

We started the journey for our interview on 23/02/2105 but the airline didn't allow us to fly because my wife's Saudi resident permit expiration date was less than 3 months from that day. She had to visit her workplace the following day for an urgent renewal,then we flew on 24/02/2015 and arrived Abudhabi in the mid-night due to the delays from the permit renewal.

The following day,We got to the venue of the interview by 11.30 am though our scheduled time was 1.30 pm, by few minutes passed 12.00 noon we were invited in by the interviewer as those whom she was supposed to attend to then have not yet arrived.

After the formal introduction of her name. She laid the objective of the interview before us. She said at the end of the interview she will be able to approve or reject our application for CSQ based on our performance.

She asked questions on our education, job duties and experiences, values of Quebec society, tested our knowledge on how to get our professional licenses , choice of city to live in and why,relatives and friends in Quebec and Canada,our effort in learning French(where,when and how we learn ), what to expect as we relocate and how to cope with it ( she said we being expatriate workers for years now will adapt easily when we relocate).

The interview was conducted in English. We only spoken a sentence in French ( when she asked us our age). She asked in French and we replied in French. She encouraged to learn French harder and keep the receipts of whatever we spend on learning French in order get a refund on arrival to their province.

It lasted for about 40 minutes and she softly said you have been selected. I and my wife could not hold ourselves as we erupted in joyous shout and hugged each other in her presence.
She printed the CSQ for each of us, signed and wished us well in our future endevours .

Lessons to learn:

1) Always plan to travel to the city of your interview 3 or more days before the scheduled date to enable you have time to sort out any misfortune that might rear its ugly head along your way. If we had started our journey on 24/02/2015, we would have missed the interview.

2) It is good to prepare very well for every interview as it will help to boost your confidence.
4) Learn French as much as you can but do not get yourself tensed on the interview day because of your French language limitations.

Thanks

Talk2melas
Wow... Congrats bro.

Its being a while now.

Hope u have submitted all required for federal.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
talk2melas said:

Our timeline:

Lessons to learn:

Thanks

Talk2melas
Talktomelas good to see you back here man, I'm so happy for you and your family. Hope it moves smoothly for others as well.

Wish you luck in your federal application!

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Sango said:
[/quote it is exactly 1month since CSQ was posted, checked post box nothing. Does anybody know how long it takes to reach Douala Cameroon? Thanks .

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
sango said:
Sango said:
[/quote it is exactly 1month since CSQ was posted, checked post box nothing. Does anybody know how long it takes to reach Douala Cameroon? Thanks .
Sango maybe you called them and verify. Sure they sent it by Snail Mail

Harsh5

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
To all Indian applicants please help

We have been asked to submit income tax proof for our job. But my wife's salary is non taxable and she doesn't pay any tax.
Hence we don't have form 16. I have seen few cases got rejected due to this. Please let me know is there any alternate document that we can provide in this case.
I have also contacted Income tax office but they refused to provide any document or letter which proves that she is not required to pay tax.
I would really appreciate if someone could guide in this matter.