+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qorax/Seniors..Pls Pls Adv Asap...Intrvw Call..Ielts Validity

debasri81

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Hi,

I hv got an interview call from CHC ND in August. The letter asks for IELTS Test Result

I appeared for IELTS in Apr 2009. The Test Result was submitted to both CIC (notarised xerox in Jan 2010) and CHC (original in Apr 2010)
So my IELTS result was valid when i submitted my full docs to CHC ND in Apr 2010........but after that more than 15 months hv passed......so does this mean that I hv to sit for IELTS once again or is the test date locked in and valid throughout the tenure of my application?

The CHC letter asks for "conclusive proof of your claimed level of proficiency or a written submission supporting your claimed level".......but I hv already submitted the Test Result twice and nowhere does it mention that I have to retake the test.........The letter is quite ambiguous........ for eg. CHC has also asked for my ref and app letters, which were again submitted in originals, when I had sent my full docs to CHC ND in Apr 2010........the only clear cut instruction given is about PCC......which has to be a new one only..........So I'm thoroughly confused........PLS ADVICE ASAP.......as the only possible fastest IELTS Test Date is 30th July, 2011.........

Purkoni

Feb 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2011 to Seattle,WA
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I think you sholud not go for another IELTS test because your IELTS was vaild when you applied to VO.
long PR process is their fault not yours :eek:

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
debasri81 said:
Hi,

I hv got an interview call from CHC ND in August. The letter asks for IELTS Test Result

I appeared for IELTS in Apr 2009. The Test Result was submitted to both CIC (notarised xerox in Jan 2010) and CHC (original in Apr 2010)
So my IELTS result was valid when i submitted my full docs to CHC ND in Apr 2010........but after that more than 15 months hv passed......so does this mean that I hv to sit for IELTS once again or is the test date locked in and valid throughout the tenure of my application?

The CHC letter asks for "conclusive proof of your claimed level of proficiency or a written submission supporting your claimed level".......but I hv already submitted the Test Result twice and nowhere does it mention that I have to retake the test.........The letter is quite ambiguous........ for eg. CHC has also asked for my ref and app letters, which were again submitted in originals, when I had sent my full docs to CHC ND in Apr 2010........the only clear cut instruction given is about PCC......which has to be a new one only..........So I'm thoroughly confused........PLS ADVICE ASAP.......as the only possible fastest IELTS Test Date is 30th July, 2011.........
Replied...
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/723660091/qorax-pls-pls-advice-asap-intrvw-call-ielts-validity

Qorax

debasri81

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Dear Qorax,

Thank you so much for your positive words............that was really a stress buster.......you are a life saver as always....

I also checked the CIC website....It says.....“Your test results must not be more than two years old at the time that you submit your application.”
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp

So I’ve decided to carry a notarised xerox copy of my IELTS TRF.........the original is already with CHC......

Each and every doc that I’ve sent is authentic to the core....everything that I’ll say would be the Truth and nothing but the truth.......I scored 7.5 in IELTS......got 16 points for it.......so even after this if CHC finds reasons to reject my case......then so be it.......

I know.....I’ve done my “Karma”.......whether I succeed or fail is now in divine hands only.............So I’m neither scared nor tense..........I’m just anxious to give the intrvw my best shot 

What say?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
debasri81 said:
Dear Qorax,

Thank you so much for your positive words............that was really a stress buster.......you are a life saver as always....

I also checked the CIC website....It says.....“Your test results must not be more than two years old at the time that you submit your application.”
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp

So I've decided to carry a notarised xerox copy of my IELTS TRF.........the original is already with CHC......

Each and every doc that I've sent is authentic to the core....everything that I'll say would be the Truth and nothing but the truth.......I scored 7.5 in IELTS......got 16 points for it.......so even after this if CHC finds reasons to reject my case......then so be it.......

I know.....I've done my “Karma”.......whether I succeed or fail is now in divine hands only.............So I'm neither scared nor tense..........I'm just anxious to give the intrvw my best shot 

What say?
U'll be alright... your 'karma' will see u thru!