n/a
Passport Req..
27th July,2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not decided
Hi,

Does CHC takes so much time to decide on stamping visa on passports after sending RPRF ,Passports, and medicals..

I have sent my passports ,medicals and rprf on 27th July ,2010

Please help ??

Shubash

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
shubash said:
Hi,

Does CHC takes so much time to decide on stamping visa on passports after sending RPRF ,Passports, and medicals..

Please help ??

Shubash
Sorry for interference as this message is directed to Qorax. May i know your CHC office location?

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear Subhash,

If it was just Passports & RPRF, Visa takes less than a month normally.
But since it also involves medicals, it can take 2-3 months from the day you sent all of these.

Dont worry, you should get it sometime in October.
Good Luck!!

shubash

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
6th Feb,2010
AOR Received.
10th December
File Transfer...
Feb'2010
Med's Request
28th June,2010
Med's Done....
27th July,2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
27th July,2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not decided
canada121 said:
Dear Subhash,

If it was just Passports & RPRF, Visa takes less than a month normally.
But since it also involves medicals, it can take 2-3 months from the day you sent all of these.

Dont worry, you should get it sometime in October.
Good Luck!!
Thank you ..New Delhi normally doesnot take that long... It's already been 10 months now

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
shubash said:
Hi,

Please help ??

Shubash
As the previous member correctly opined - there r 2 types of passport request observed here:
1. Meds+PPR+RPRF (unique to CHC-ND)
2. PPR (usually the norm with CIC, globally)

As there's a mandatory requirement to do our Security Clearances before the Visa could be stamped (which generally takes 3 month+), in the 1st scenario - u'd need to wait that much.

shubash said:
Thank you ..New Delhi normally doesnot take that long... It's already been 10 months now
Plz note that there was a historical freak escapade (good for us though!) with CHC-ND (only, if I'm not wrong) that imdt to the introduction of "Fast Track System", they processed cases within a record pd of 6-8 months, in many cases, especially IT & Medics.

But that was unusual; & as I see it - that has been stopped/scrapped, or a bit extended to about a yr nowadays, in many cases.

Qorax

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
qorax said:
As the previous member correctly opined - there r 2 types of passport request observed here:

As there's a mandatory requirement to do our Security Clearances before the Visa could be stamped (which generally takes 3 month+), in the 1st scenario - u'd need to wait that much.

Plz note that there was a historical freak escapade (good for us though!) with CHC-ND (only, if I'm not wrong) that imdt to the introduction of "Fast Track System", they processed cases within a record pd of 6-8 months, in many cases, especially IT & Medics.

But that was unusual; & as I see it - that has been stopped/scrapped, or a bit extended to about a yr nowadays, in many cases.

Qorax
Dear Qorax,
Doc Submmited to ND VO on 4th march.V.Call 18th May
I got PPR/Medical/RPRF on 3rd September from ND Visa office.
I have done with medical on 4th sep.,sent PP on 6th Sep.
As per CAIPS notes i had received before Med Request, my criminal check is over before medical.
what step is remained now except medical decision? if medical is OK than how much time could be taken to get PP back with VISA?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bnimsin said:
Dear Qorax,
Doc Submmited to ND VO on 4th march.V.Call 18th May
I got PPR/Medical/RPRF on 3rd September from ND Visa office.
I have done with medical on 4th sep.,sent PP on 6th Sep.
As per CAIPS notes i had received before Med Request, my criminal check is over before medical.
what step is remained now except medical decision? if medical is OK than how much time could be taken to get PP back with VISA?
Expect something by Dec-2010. Anythig earlier is a bonus.
Qorax

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
qorax said:
Expect something by Dec-2010. Anythig earlier is a bonus.
Qorax
Dear Qorax,
I have seen many cases(recent)who got Visas within 20-30 days of medical/RPRF/PP submission.
and there are also some cases who are waiting since three four months.
i cant understand the logic behind this. IF SECDED,CRIMDEC,MEDDEC(BDEC=1) is passed than what else remains to do than FINDEC.

any ways as you correctly said(bonus) its all the game of destiny.

Shaligram

Jun 19, 2010
bnimsin said:
Dear Qorax,
I have seen many cases(recent)who got Visas within 20-30 days of medical/RPRF/PP submission.
and there are also some cases who are waiting since three four months.
i cant understand the logic behind this. IF SECDED,CRIMDEC,MEDDEC(BDEC=1) is passed than what else remains to do than FINDEC.

any ways as you correctly said its all the game of destiny.
bhimsin,

I agree with you it's a game of destiny... ....Even many of my colleagues got within a month...I think it depends on no of family members, travel documents...I don't know ..In my case it's already 47 days on 17th September...

Time line -is 10 months from 1st AOR in Nova Sotia and 8 months from CHC New Delhi in 2nd AOR

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
@Bnimsin & Shaligram

Plz have solace in the know that previous to the [real] Fast Track system (post Nov-2008) the applicants had to wait 3-5 yrs [generally] for their PRVs.

Qorax

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Plz have solace in the know that previous to the [real] Fast Track system (post Nov-2008) the applicants had to wait 3-5 yrs [generally] for their PRVs.

Qorax
And those were the lucky ones - there are some who have waited nearly 10 years.
Objection / Correction to the use of "had" - we are still waiting and hence the meaning of my signature file :D

shubash

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
6th Feb,2010
AOR Received.
10th December
File Transfer...
Feb'2010
Med's Request
28th June,2010
Med's Done....
27th July,2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
27th July,2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not decided
qorax said:

Qorax

Qorax,

Cograts once again..

May I know when will my case wraps up..... Just a calculated guess..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
shubash said:
Qorax,

Cograts once again..

May I know when will my case wraps up..... Just a calculated guess..
Expect around/after 27 Sep - 27 Oct 2010.
Qorax

mnl2yyz

Sep 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Sir Qoraz, Im new here in forum.. as I review the forum i noticed that you are one of the most helpful seniors here. I hope you can give opinion in my case...

I have until Oct31 to submit my complete medical and police clearance, my problem is I can not obtain Dubai police clearance for now due to my visa has just been cancelled for new employer and my new company has some issues with labour so my visa is still pending and I dont have yet national ID.

Do I need to communicate this situation to CIC London because I am not sure when can I get the police clearance, and I dont want to miss my deadline. Thank you so much sir!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mnl2yyz said:
Hello Sir Qoraz, Im new here in forum.. as I review the forum i noticed that you are one of the most helpful seniors here. I hope you can give opinion in my case...

I have until Oct31 to submit my complete medical and police clearance, my problem is I can not obtain Dubai police clearance for now due to my visa has just been cancelled for new employer and my new company has some issues with labour so my visa is still pending and I dont have yet national ID.

Do I need to communicate this situation to CIC London because I am not sure when can I get the police clearance, and I dont want to miss my deadline. Thank you so much sir!
1. During my time - Emirates Id wasn't linked to PCCs, though I had one.
2. U don't need to go to CID office@Ramada R/about for the PCC, it can be obtained from any PS.
3. Yes, they want a valid visa, but u can show your labour paper submitted by your new employer.
4. If u still don't get the PCC, yes-inform CHC about it, but do not delay your apps submission.

All the best!

Qorax