+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qorax please help me

KINGSOHELABBASI

Jul 11, 2012
HYDERABAD (INDIA)
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qorax i am sohel from india, i would like to file for PR, can you please help me what factors should i have to follow that we will get the PR smoothly. And please also tell me how to prepare for the application myself (without representative).

Regards,
SOHEL

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KINGSOHELABBASI said:
Qorax i am sohel from india, i would like to file for PR, can you please help me what factors should i have to follow that we will get the PR smoothly. And please also tell me how to prepare for the application myself (without representative).

Regards,
SOHEL
Hi Sohel,

You can begin by going through this website to familiarize yourself.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/

There is a temporary pause on FSWP and IIP:

"Effective July 1st, 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will place a temporary pause on new applications to the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and federal Immigrant Investor Program (IIP)."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-06-28.asp

Mitali

KINGSOHELABBASI

Jul 11, 2012
HYDERABAD (INDIA)
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you mitali for your immediate response, i am aware of that web site, but through this forum i would like to learn more to make my application more accurate and dynamic, please tell me the factors that make my application more valuable.

Regards,
SOHEL

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KINGSOHELABBASI said:
Thank you mitali for your immediate response, i am aware of that web site, but through this forum i would like to learn more to make my application more accurate and dynamic, please tell me the factors that make my application more valuable.

Regards,
SOHEL
Hi Sohel,

Good to know that you are aware of the CIC website and the terminologies associated with it. :)

You are then aware that only Ph.D and AEO applicants are currently being accepted for PR applications.

For you to avail the opportunity under FSW category, you will have to wait till CIC declares the list of NOCs and the requirements, both, mandatory and additional (if any change from the last intake).

Once CIC is ready to open doors for Immigration again (FSW or IIP), you would come to know if your NOC is on the List and then can apply accordingly. But until then, keep a close watch on the website and on this forum.....I am sure you will always get help when you would need.

Goodluck.... :)

Mitali

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
well, my suggestion is to sit for IELTS and get a good score to be ahead in the process. :)